Join Kindleggings's team on Kiva
Every day, Kiva connects thousands of people to borrowers and partner institutions around the world, working together to create opportunity and alleviate poverty. It only takes $25 to get started.
- FishingPhilippinesEdna is a resident of Concepcion, Iloilo. She is 62 years old and single. To earn an income, she and her family do fishing. They have been in this livelihood for many years...Read their story >
- Personal Housing ExpensesCambodiaNeng is an industrious farmer who lives in the Kaoh Thum district of Cambodia's Kandal province. She is 64 years old and widowed with three children, two of whom are marrie...Read their story >
- General StorePhilippinesArlene is 45 years old and married with three children, all of whom are in school. Arlene works very hard to provide for them.
She runs a general store in the Ph...Read their story >
- FarmingKenyaMildred 25, the mother of one school-going child, is a responsible woman who is the pillar behind her family’s solid reputation. She is an active woman who works in agricul...Read their story >
- General StoreParaguayThe Mujeres Tembiapora group is in their third cycle with the women's committee, working together to help each other to get ahead. They are participating in the poverty eli...Read their story >
Kiva lenders, like Kindleggings, combat poverty daily by making small loans to borrowers around the world. We believe in fair access to affordable capital for people to improve their own lives.
Often only a relatively small amount of money stands in the way of Kiva borrowers and their dreams. Whether it’s a Kenyan farmer who needs $500 in order to double her grain production, or a young Bolivian woman who lacks the $1,500 tuition for nursing school, Kiva lenders provide a hand up to these and countless other borrowers.
Join us and make a loan today.
- Choose a borrower
Browse hundreds of borrower profiles and find a story that connects with you.
- Make a loan
Click ‘Lend’ to send money via our Field Partners, who vet, distribute and administer each loan.
- Get repaid
Receive updates as the borrowers you support succeed and repay their loans.
When borrowers repay, that money is yours to keep, donate to Kiva or lend again to empower someone new!
We are a non-profit organization with a mission to connect people through lending to alleviate poverty. Leveraging the internet and a worldwide network of microfinance institutions, Kiva lets individuals lend as little as $25 to help create opportunity around the world.
Get started today
Get started — choose one of these Kiva borrowers...
... or browse all available loans
There are 7,171 loans currently seeking funding on Kiva.