Join Kindleggings's team on Kiva
Every day, Kiva connects thousands of people to borrowers and partner institutions around the world, working together to create opportunity and alleviate poverty. It only takes $25 to get started.
- Grocery StoreFijiMakereta, aged 44 years and a loving mother of two children, is fixed on improving her own canteen business. She is seeking a loan to help her restock it with food and hous...Read their story >
- FarmingNigeriaGoma is married and lives in a modest mud house in a small village in Kaduna, Nigeria with his wife, children and mother. Farming is the primary occupation within his group...Read their story >
- ServicesPhilippinesCommunity Economic Ventures (CEV) is a microfinance institution located in the Philippines and they have been a trusted Kiva field partner since 2008. During that time, Kiv...Read their story >
- Motorcycle TransportPhilippinesRamelito engaged in motorcycle transport services for more than five years. He transport passengers from one place to the nearby barrios. In his free time, he also weaves ...Read their story >
- FarmingKenyaMartha is happily married and has been blessed with three children. Her business is farming and she enjoys it very much. What she loves most about it is when her produce do...Read their story >
Kiva lenders, like Kindleggings, combat poverty daily by making small loans to borrowers around the world. We believe in fair access to affordable capital for people to improve their own lives.
Often only a relatively small amount of money stands in the way of Kiva borrowers and their dreams. Whether it’s a Kenyan farmer who needs $500 in order to double her grain production, or a young Bolivian woman who lacks the $1,500 tuition for nursing school, Kiva lenders provide a hand up to these and countless other borrowers.
Join us and make a loan today.
- Choose a borrower
Browse hundreds of borrower profiles and find a story that connects with you.
- Make a loan
Click ‘Lend’ to send money via our Field Partners, who vet, distribute and administer each loan.
- Get repaid
Receive updates as the borrowers you support succeed and repay their loans.
When borrowers repay, that money is yours to keep, donate to Kiva or lend again to empower someone new!
We are a non-profit organization with a mission to connect people through lending to alleviate poverty. Leveraging the internet and a worldwide network of microfinance institutions, Kiva lets individuals lend as little as $25 to help create opportunity around the world.
Get started today
Get started — choose one of these Kiva borrowers...
... or browse all available loans
There are 3,139 loans currently seeking funding on Kiva.