Join kxcjizfxpgsur's team on Kiva
Every day, Kiva connects thousands of people to borrowers and partner institutions around the world, working together to create opportunity and alleviate poverty. It only takes $25 to get started.
- PigsPhilippinesWenefreda is a married woman with two children. She is a very hard working entrepreneur.
Wenefreda has a pig raising business in the Philippines. Wenefreda reque...Read their story >
- Fish SellingPhilippinesAnafe is a married woman with three children. She is a very hardworking entrepreneur.
Anafe has a fish vending business in the Philippines. Anafe requested a PHP...Read their story >
- CattleKyrgyzstanThis beautiful woman is Asel. She is 45 years old, married, mother of 1 child. She lives in the Ysykkul region. The area is very suitable for agriculture. The family owns a...Read their story >
- FarmingKenyaJackline, pictured above, has 5 children and is representing her group formed by 8 farmers in Kakamega B (North) District, Kenya. She joined One Acre Fund for the first tim...Read their story >
- General StorePhilippinesAntonieta is 56 years old and married with one child. With one child still in school, she works very hard to provide for them.
Antonieta runs a general store in ...Read their story >
Kiva lenders, like kxcjizfxpgsur, combat poverty daily by making small loans to borrowers around the world. We believe in fair access to affordable capital for people to improve their own lives.
Often only a relatively small amount of money stands in the way of Kiva borrowers and their dreams. Whether it’s a Kenyan farmer who needs $500 in order to double her grain production, or a young Bolivian woman who lacks the $1,500 tuition for nursing school, Kiva lenders provide a hand up to these and countless other borrowers.
Join us and make a loan today.
- Choose a borrower
Browse hundreds of borrower profiles and find a story that connects with you.
- Make a loan
Click ‘Lend’ to send money via our Field Partners, who vet, distribute and administer each loan.
- Get repaid
Receive updates as the borrowers you support succeed and repay their loans.
When borrowers repay, that money is yours to keep, donate to Kiva or lend again to empower someone new!
We are a non-profit organization with a mission to connect people through lending to alleviate poverty. Leveraging the internet and a worldwide network of microfinance institutions, Kiva lets individuals lend as little as $25 to help create opportunity around the world.
Get started today
Get started — choose one of these Kiva borrowers...
... or browse all available loans
There are 5,852 loans currently seeking funding on Kiva.