Join KC sparrows Foundation's team on Kiva
Every day, Kiva connects thousands of people to borrowers and partner institutions around the world, working together to create opportunity and alleviate poverty. It only takes $25 to get started.
- FarmingCambodiaOun, 35, is a married mother of three school-aged children who reside in a village in Tbong Khmum province of Cambodia. She is a farmer and has been working together in the...Read their story >
- PigsVietnamLam, born in 1982 is an ethnic Kinh man. He is living with his wife, his son and his daughter in Mai Son district, Son La province.
His family's main income is ...Read their story >
- Home EnergyPalestineHussain, who appears in the photo, is a 24-year-old from Jabalia, Gaza Strip. He is a married man who lives with his wife and two adorable kids. He tries so hard to enable ...Read their story >
- Beauty SalonKenyaRehema is a married woman with four children.
She operates a beauty salon where she offers beauty services, and has been involved in this business for seven yea...Read their story >
- FoodRwandaIntwari Cb is a group represented by Monica Jane, who is 29 years old. She is married with a 5-year-old child. The group name means “The hero” in English. The group members...Read their story >
Kiva lenders, like KC sparrows Foundation, combat poverty daily by making small loans to borrowers around the world. We believe in fair access to affordable capital for people to improve their own lives.
Often only a relatively small amount of money stands in the way of Kiva borrowers and their dreams. Whether it’s a Kenyan farmer who needs $500 in order to double her grain production, or a young Bolivian woman who lacks the $1,500 tuition for nursing school, Kiva lenders provide a hand up to these and countless other borrowers.
Join us and make a loan today.
- Choose a borrower
Browse hundreds of borrower profiles and find a story that connects with you.
- Make a loan
Click ‘Lend’ to send money via our Field Partners, who vet, distribute and administer each loan.
- Get repaid
Receive updates as the borrowers you support succeed and repay their loans.
When borrowers repay, that money is yours to keep, donate to Kiva or lend again to empower someone new!
We are a non-profit organization with a mission to connect people through lending to alleviate poverty. Leveraging the internet and a worldwide network of microfinance institutions, Kiva lets individuals lend as little as $25 to help create opportunity around the world.
Get started today
Get started — choose one of these Kiva borrowers...
... or browse all available loans
There are 5,465 loans currently seeking funding on Kiva.