Join Totto's team on Kiva
Every day, Kiva connects thousands of people to borrowers and partner institutions around the world, working together to create opportunity and alleviate poverty. It only takes $25 to get started.
- TailoringPakistanBe-Nazeer is 26 years old, and is an amazing mother who lives in small village near Muzzafargharh. She has three children and she is working hard to ensure a good life for ...Read their story >
- RetailTajikistanThe woman in this photo is Dilbar. She was born in 1981 in a workers family. She is married and has three children. She shares responsibility with her husband and take care...Read their story >
- PigsVietnamIn the picture, Dien is in the first from the right who is group leader of this Kiva group. She is 28-year-old Thai ethnic woman who is married. Dien lives only with her sm...Read their story >
- General StoreMozambiqueAlberto is 38 years old. He is a merchant and also works for a health organization. He is married and has four children, three of whom are in elementary school. The fourth ...Read their story >
- Fruits & VegetablesTajikistanShoista was born in 1982. She is married and has three minor children. Shoista and her husband are feeding their children. She works hard every day in order to offer her ch...Read their story >
Kiva lenders, like Totto, combat poverty daily by making small loans to borrowers around the world. We believe in fair access to affordable capital for people to improve their own lives.
Often only a relatively small amount of money stands in the way of Kiva borrowers and their dreams. Whether it’s a Kenyan farmer who needs $500 in order to double her grain production, or a young Bolivian woman who lacks the $1,500 tuition for nursing school, Kiva lenders provide a hand up to these and countless other borrowers.
Join us and make a loan today.
- Choose a borrower
Browse hundreds of borrower profiles and find a story that connects with you.
- Make a loan
Click ‘Lend’ to send money via our Field Partners, who vet, distribute and administer each loan.
- Get repaid
Receive updates as the borrowers you support succeed and repay their loans.
When borrowers repay, that money is yours to keep, donate to Kiva or lend again to empower someone new!
We are a non-profit organization with a mission to connect people through lending to alleviate poverty. Leveraging the internet and a worldwide network of microfinance institutions, Kiva lets individuals lend as little as $25 to help create opportunity around the world.
Get started today
Get started — choose one of these Kiva borrowers...
... or browse all available loans
There are 4,113 loans currently seeking funding on Kiva.