Join Totto's team on Kiva
Every day, Kiva connects thousands of people to borrowers and partner institutions around the world, working together to create opportunity and alleviate poverty. It only takes $25 to get started.
- Cosmetics SalesCongo (DRC)Jackson has received a loan from Paidek that has been useful to him as he has paid his children's education, grown his business by increasing its capital and taken care of ...Read their story >
- ArtsSamoaTeevale is a 37-year-old mother with 2 children. She owns and operates a small business selling elei printing materials at the market to earn a living.
Teevale ...Read their story >
- Food StallIndonesiaGood day lenders! Meet one of KBMI’s clients, Wiwin. She is 39 years-old and married with one daughter and two sons. Wiwin runs a business of food stall, which sells snacks...Read their story >
- ServicesColombiaJaney Ines is a 51-year-old businesswoman who lives in the city of Cartagena. Fifteen years ago, she established her own business cleaning and maintaining buildings, plumbi...Read their story >
- FarmingKenyaSarah (30-year-old mom with four school-going children) has been involved in farming for the past few years, and she has learned a range of new farming practices that impro...Read their story >
Kiva lenders, like Totto, combat poverty daily by making small loans to borrowers around the world. We believe in fair access to affordable capital for people to improve their own lives.
Often only a relatively small amount of money stands in the way of Kiva borrowers and their dreams. Whether it’s a Kenyan farmer who needs $500 in order to double her grain production, or a young Bolivian woman who lacks the $1,500 tuition for nursing school, Kiva lenders provide a hand up to these and countless other borrowers.
Join us and make a loan today.
- Choose a borrower
Browse hundreds of borrower profiles and find a story that connects with you.
- Make a loan
Click ‘Lend’ to send money via our Field Partners, who vet, distribute and administer each loan.
- Get repaid
Receive updates as the borrowers you support succeed and repay their loans.
When borrowers repay, that money is yours to keep, donate to Kiva or lend again to empower someone new!
We are a non-profit organization with a mission to connect people through lending to alleviate poverty. Leveraging the internet and a worldwide network of microfinance institutions, Kiva lets individuals lend as little as $25 to help create opportunity around the world.
Get started today
Get started — choose one of these Kiva borrowers...
... or browse all available loans
There are 7,228 loans currently seeking funding on Kiva.