Join Kenneth's team on Kiva
Every day, Kiva connects thousands of people to borrowers and partner institutions around the world, working together to create opportunity and alleviate poverty. It only takes $25 to get started.
- ServicesParaguaySince 2007, Kiva lenders have lent $75M USD to over 318,000 Fundación Paraguaya borrowers. Fundación Paraguaya provides Kiva supported borrowers with high-impact programmin...Read their story >
- FarmingKenyaGet to know Rose, a 61-year-old mom and humble woman from Machakos, a small and humble village. Her two joys are her family and her farming business. Rose grows crops that ...Read their story >
- Used ShoesCongo (DRC)Ms. Clemence is a client of the microfinance institution Hekima and presides over the 'banc villageois' names “MKONO MKONONI”. She is 46, married, and the mother of ten chi...Read their story >
- LivestockSenegalThe man in the photo holding the goat is named Bailo, and he is the president of a group of four members that consists of two women and two men. This loan is for them. At 5...Read their story >
- Food Production/SalesCambodiaSokhorn is 42 years old and married man with two children. He and his wife are cooking and selling roast duck. For one year, he has been running this business. More competi...Read their story >
Kiva lenders, like Kenneth, combat poverty daily by making small loans to borrowers around the world. We believe in fair access to affordable capital for people to improve their own lives.
Often only a relatively small amount of money stands in the way of Kiva borrowers and their dreams. Whether it’s a Kenyan farmer who needs $500 in order to double her grain production, or a young Bolivian woman who lacks the $1,500 tuition for nursing school, Kiva lenders provide a hand up to these and countless other borrowers.
Join us and make a loan today.
- Choose a borrower
Browse hundreds of borrower profiles and find a story that connects with you.
- Make a loan
Click ‘Lend’ to send money via our Field Partners, who vet, distribute and administer each loan.
- Get repaid
Receive updates as the borrowers you support succeed and repay their loans.
When borrowers repay, that money is yours to keep, donate to Kiva or lend again to empower someone new!
We are a non-profit organization with a mission to connect people through lending to alleviate poverty. Leveraging the internet and a worldwide network of microfinance institutions, Kiva lets individuals lend as little as $25 to help create opportunity around the world.
Get started today
Get started — choose one of these Kiva borrowers...
... or browse all available loans
There are 3,474 loans currently seeking funding on Kiva.