Join Kenneth's team on Kiva
Every day, Kiva connects thousands of people to borrowers and partner institutions around the world, working together to create opportunity and alleviate poverty. It only takes $25 to get started.
- PigsPhilippinesAntonia is a married woman with two children. She is a very hard working entrepreneur.
Antonia has a pig fattening business in the Philippines. Antonia requested...Read their story >
- FishingPhilippinesRosalyn is a married woman with seven children. She is a very hardworking entrepreneur. She is 60 years old and two of her children who are in school.
She has a ...Read their story >
- Motorcycle TransportKenyaDominic is 22 years old. He is married, blessed with one child and supports three members in his family. This is his second loan from VisionFund Kenya.
He has be...Read their story >
- Beauty SalonEcuadorMigdalia Maribel and her family live in the city of Portoviejo, a place of hard-working people who, despite the difficulties caused by covid 19, are trying to get ahead.
Read their story >
- PigsPhilippinesIlyn is 36 years old and has five children. Ilyn is married and has three children who are in school.
She is in the agricultural business in the Philippines. Ily...Read their story >
Kiva lenders, like Kenneth, combat poverty daily by making small loans to borrowers around the world. We believe in fair access to affordable capital for people to improve their own lives.
Often only a relatively small amount of money stands in the way of Kiva borrowers and their dreams. Whether it’s a Kenyan farmer who needs $500 in order to double her grain production, or a young Bolivian woman who lacks the $1,500 tuition for nursing school, Kiva lenders provide a hand up to these and countless other borrowers.
Join us and make a loan today.
- Choose a borrower
Browse hundreds of borrower profiles and find a story that connects with you.
- Make a loan
Click ‘Lend’ to send money via our Field Partners, who vet, distribute and administer each loan.
- Get repaid
Receive updates as the borrowers you support succeed and repay their loans.
When borrowers repay, that money is yours to keep, donate to Kiva or lend again to empower someone new!
We are a non-profit organization with a mission to connect people through lending to alleviate poverty. Leveraging the internet and a worldwide network of microfinance institutions, Kiva lets individuals lend as little as $25 to help create opportunity around the world.
Get started today
Get started — choose one of these Kiva borrowers...
... or browse all available loans
There are 9,722 loans currently seeking funding on Kiva.