Join Kenneth's team on Kiva
Every day, Kiva connects thousands of people to borrowers and partner institutions around the world, working together to create opportunity and alleviate poverty. It only takes $25 to get started.
- FarmingKenyaNaima is a 54-year-old, proud mother of four children. She is a group leader, often described as a very resourceful person, and is representing her group of eight farmers i...Read their story >
- Personal Housing ExpensesNigeriaDajuma is a maize farmer from the rural area of Kaduna, a state located in northern Nigeria who looks forward to earning higher profits from farming. As a member of Babban ...Read their story >
- PigsPhilippinesMesalina is a hardworking woman entrepreneur with five children.
She runs a pig fattening business in the Philippines and requested a PHP 10,000 loan through NWT...Read their story >
- CattleKenyaPaulinah is 71 years old, married and blessed with seven children, three of whom attend school. She has had cattle rearing business for forty years, earning a monthly inco...Read their story >
- Food Production/SalesParaguayThis group is made up of women heads of household who fight for a better quality of life. They set themselves the goal of being able to grow, not only economically but als...Read their story >
Kiva lenders, like Kenneth, combat poverty daily by making small loans to borrowers around the world. We believe in fair access to affordable capital for people to improve their own lives.
Often only a relatively small amount of money stands in the way of Kiva borrowers and their dreams. Whether it’s a Kenyan farmer who needs $500 in order to double her grain production, or a young Bolivian woman who lacks the $1,500 tuition for nursing school, Kiva lenders provide a hand up to these and countless other borrowers.
Join us and make a loan today.
- Choose a borrower
Browse hundreds of borrower profiles and find a story that connects with you.
- Make a loan
Click ‘Lend’ to send money via our Field Partners, who vet, distribute and administer each loan.
- Get repaid
Receive updates as the borrowers you support succeed and repay their loans.
When borrowers repay, that money is yours to keep, donate to Kiva or lend again to empower someone new!
We are a non-profit organization with a mission to connect people through lending to alleviate poverty. Leveraging the internet and a worldwide network of microfinance institutions, Kiva lets individuals lend as little as $25 to help create opportunity around the world.
Get started today
Get started — choose one of these Kiva borrowers...
... or browse all available loans
There are 7,839 loans currently seeking funding on Kiva.