Join Kenneth's team on Kiva
Every day, Kiva connects thousands of people to borrowers and partner institutions around the world, working together to create opportunity and alleviate poverty. It only takes $25 to get started.
- PoultryEcuadorMaría is 47. Thanks to the support she has received she was able to start raising chickens and other small animals. This brings in an additional income on top of her work a...Read their story >
- FarmingKenyaTitus is 33 years old, married and blessed with three school going children. He has had a farming business for seven years, earning a monthly income of 23,000 KES.
Read their story >
- ElectricianEcuadorCristian, 28, lives with his family in the town of Ibarra.
He runs a electrical and IT repair shop. He now has more customers in remote places and needs to buy securit...Read their story >
- AgriculturePeruIsrael is 72-years-old and a hardworking, responsible man. He hopes to continue working and getting ahead. For a long time now, he has worked harvesting and selling cacao. ...Read their story >
- General StorePhilippinesEmelie is 31 years old and married with two children.
She runs a general store in the Philippines and requested a PHP 17,000 loan through NWTF to buy more items ...Read their story >
Kiva lenders, like Kenneth, combat poverty daily by making small loans to borrowers around the world. We believe in fair access to affordable capital for people to improve their own lives.
Often only a relatively small amount of money stands in the way of Kiva borrowers and their dreams. Whether it’s a Kenyan farmer who needs $500 in order to double her grain production, or a young Bolivian woman who lacks the $1,500 tuition for nursing school, Kiva lenders provide a hand up to these and countless other borrowers.
Join us and make a loan today.
- Choose a borrower
Browse hundreds of borrower profiles and find a story that connects with you.
- Make a loan
Click ‘Lend’ to send money via our Field Partners, who vet, distribute and administer each loan.
- Get repaid
Receive updates as the borrowers you support succeed and repay their loans.
When borrowers repay, that money is yours to keep, donate to Kiva or lend again to empower someone new!
We are a non-profit organization with a mission to connect people through lending to alleviate poverty. Leveraging the internet and a worldwide network of microfinance institutions, Kiva lets individuals lend as little as $25 to help create opportunity around the world.
Get started today
Get started — choose one of these Kiva borrowers...
... or browse all available loans
There are 6,990 loans currently seeking funding on Kiva.