Join Kenneth's team on Kiva
Every day, Kiva connects thousands of people to borrowers and partner institutions around the world, working together to create opportunity and alleviate poverty. It only takes $25 to get started.
- HardwareEgyptBadawe is 54. He is married and has three sons and two daughters. His wife is a housewife.
Badawe has a small paint project. He previously asked for a loan and h...Read their story >
- Construction SuppliesPakistanSafina is a 39 year old married woman. The person shown in the photo is her husband who is running a business of shuttering and construction supplies. He has been doing thi...Read their story >
- CraftsNicaraguaJose is 68 years old and married. He is the coordinator of the Las Praderas Group and an entrepreneur who has been making kites out of plastic for approximately 22 years no...Read their story >
- Primary/secondary school costsUgandaAndrew is a 49-year-old married man with five children who all go to school. He is an experienced teacher who loves his profession and with 23 years of experience, he has e...Read their story >
- FarmingGuatemalaMiguel is an excellent father. He is very hardworking and enterprising. He has been growing coffee for several years now. He is very happy because, thanks to his previous l...Read their story >
Kiva lenders, like Kenneth, combat poverty daily by making small loans to borrowers around the world. We believe in fair access to affordable capital for people to improve their own lives.
Often only a relatively small amount of money stands in the way of Kiva borrowers and their dreams. Whether it’s a Kenyan farmer who needs $500 in order to double her grain production, or a young Bolivian woman who lacks the $1,500 tuition for nursing school, Kiva lenders provide a hand up to these and countless other borrowers.
Join us and make a loan today.
- Choose a borrower
Browse hundreds of borrower profiles and find a story that connects with you.
- Make a loan
Click ‘Lend’ to send money via our Field Partners, who vet, distribute and administer each loan.
- Get repaid
Receive updates as the borrowers you support succeed and repay their loans.
When borrowers repay, that money is yours to keep, donate to Kiva or lend again to empower someone new!
We are a non-profit organization with a mission to connect people through lending to alleviate poverty. Leveraging the internet and a worldwide network of microfinance institutions, Kiva lets individuals lend as little as $25 to help create opportunity around the world.
Get started today
Get started — choose one of these Kiva borrowers...
... or browse all available loans
There are 2,964 loans currently seeking funding on Kiva.