Join Kenneth's team on Kiva
Every day, Kiva connects thousands of people to borrowers and partner institutions around the world, working together to create opportunity and alleviate poverty. It only takes $25 to get started.
- DairyKenyaBeatrice is an excellent person who has been making a living farming for a number of years. Thanks to her effort and dedication, she always has quality milk and crop produc...Read their story >
- FarmingBoliviaMiguel, 51 years old, has a child, and his business is growing vegetables. He does his work in Mairana, with a mountainous landscape interspersed with valleys and plains, w...Read their story >
- Food Production/SalesPhilippinesAs a married parent of two children, Gellie Marie works hard to support her family.
She has a food vending business in the Philippines, and also earns additional...Read their story >
- General StoreEl SalvadorMaría is married and lives with two dependent children, ages 7 and 3. María owns a grocery store which she started 6 years ago. She works every day without a specific sched...Read their story >
- PigsPhilippinesGenalyn is 25 years old, married and has three children, two of whom are still in school. Genalyn is in the agricultural business, raising pigs in the Philippines.
Read their story >
Kiva lenders, like Kenneth, combat poverty daily by making small loans to borrowers around the world. We believe in fair access to affordable capital for people to improve their own lives.
Often only a relatively small amount of money stands in the way of Kiva borrowers and their dreams. Whether it’s a Kenyan farmer who needs $500 in order to double her grain production, or a young Bolivian woman who lacks the $1,500 tuition for nursing school, Kiva lenders provide a hand up to these and countless other borrowers.
Join us and make a loan today.
- Choose a borrower
Browse hundreds of borrower profiles and find a story that connects with you.
- Make a loan
Click ‘Lend’ to send money via our Field Partners, who vet, distribute and administer each loan.
- Get repaid
Receive updates as the borrowers you support succeed and repay their loans.
When borrowers repay, that money is yours to keep, donate to Kiva or lend again to empower someone new!
We are a non-profit organization with a mission to connect people through lending to alleviate poverty. Leveraging the internet and a worldwide network of microfinance institutions, Kiva lets individuals lend as little as $25 to help create opportunity around the world.
Get started today
Get started — choose one of these Kiva borrowers...
... or browse all available loans
There are 4,342 loans currently seeking funding on Kiva.