Join Kenneth's team on Kiva
Every day, Kiva connects thousands of people to borrowers and partner institutions around the world, working together to create opportunity and alleviate poverty. It only takes $25 to get started.
- Personal Housing ExpensesNigeriaSa'Idu is a hardworking farmer who has the ambition to expand his land under cultivation and earn higher profits from farming.
As a member of Babban Gona, Sa'Id...Read their story >
- General StoreSolomon IslandsElizabeth wants to thank her Kiva lenders for their support with her previous loan which enabled her to purchase additional gardening materials for her farming business.
Read their story >
- CattleTajikistanOdil is a resident of Yavan region. He is married and has four children. His wife provides tailoring services on demand from home. Odil used to work as a teacher at the loc...Read their story >
- FarmingKenyaFull of drive and ambition, Salina (47-year-old mom of five) has been a hard worker all her life. She is a mixed dairy and crop farmer living in Kapcherop, Kenya. Through a...Read their story >
- FarmingKenyaViolet is a very determined mother of two children from Kenyenya, a town surrounded by prime agricultural lands which favor large-scale grain farming, dairy and horticultur...Read their story >
Kiva lenders, like Kenneth, combat poverty daily by making small loans to borrowers around the world. We believe in fair access to affordable capital for people to improve their own lives.
Often only a relatively small amount of money stands in the way of Kiva borrowers and their dreams. Whether it’s a Kenyan farmer who needs $500 in order to double her grain production, or a young Bolivian woman who lacks the $1,500 tuition for nursing school, Kiva lenders provide a hand up to these and countless other borrowers.
Join us and make a loan today.
- Choose a borrower
Browse hundreds of borrower profiles and find a story that connects with you.
- Make a loan
Click ‘Lend’ to send money via our Field Partners, who vet, distribute and administer each loan.
- Get repaid
Receive updates as the borrowers you support succeed and repay their loans.
When borrowers repay, that money is yours to keep, donate to Kiva or lend again to empower someone new!
We are a non-profit organization with a mission to connect people through lending to alleviate poverty. Leveraging the internet and a worldwide network of microfinance institutions, Kiva lets individuals lend as little as $25 to help create opportunity around the world.
Get started today
Get started — choose one of these Kiva borrowers...
... or browse all available loans
There are 3,644 loans currently seeking funding on Kiva.