Join Kenneth's team on Kiva
Every day, Kiva connects thousands of people to borrowers and partner institutions around the world, working together to create opportunity and alleviate poverty. It only takes $25 to get started.
- FarmingKenyaPictured above is Everlyne, often described as an extremely hard-working individual. She is 45 years old and has 8 children. As a group leader, she is representing her grou...Read their story >
- FarmingKenyaFlorence is a 51-year-old mother of two children who pursues her dreams with much passion and determination. She is a mixed dairy and crop farmer who has been farming for t...Read their story >
- Motorcycle TransportNicaraguaJulio is an enterprising man who offers passenger transportation services in his mototaxi every day from a very early hour. He's able to put food on the table with this jo...Read their story >
- Fish SellingPhilippinesAngelie is a married woman with seven children. She is a very hardworking entrepreneur.
Angelie has a fish vending business in the Philippines. She requested a P...Read their story >
- FarmingKenyaPictured above is Wilchet, who, as a group leader, is representing his group formed by five farmers in Lugari District, Kenya. He is a father to five children and is known ...Read their story >
Kiva lenders, like Kenneth, combat poverty daily by making small loans to borrowers around the world. We believe in fair access to affordable capital for people to improve their own lives.
Often only a relatively small amount of money stands in the way of Kiva borrowers and their dreams. Whether it’s a Kenyan farmer who needs $500 in order to double her grain production, or a young Bolivian woman who lacks the $1,500 tuition for nursing school, Kiva lenders provide a hand up to these and countless other borrowers.
Join us and make a loan today.
- Choose a borrower
Browse hundreds of borrower profiles and find a story that connects with you.
- Make a loan
Click ‘Lend’ to send money via our Field Partners, who vet, distribute and administer each loan.
- Get repaid
Receive updates as the borrowers you support succeed and repay their loans.
When borrowers repay, that money is yours to keep, donate to Kiva or lend again to empower someone new!
We are a non-profit organization with a mission to connect people through lending to alleviate poverty. Leveraging the internet and a worldwide network of microfinance institutions, Kiva lets individuals lend as little as $25 to help create opportunity around the world.
Get started today
Get started — choose one of these Kiva borrowers...
... or browse all available loans
There are 6,141 loans currently seeking funding on Kiva.