Join Til's team on Kiva
Every day, Kiva connects thousands of people to borrowers and partner institutions around the world, working together to create opportunity and alleviate poverty. It only takes $25 to get started.
- Food StallColombiaLobsang is a micro entrepreneur who lives in the city of Barranquilla with his wife. He has a business making fast food and snacks, among other things. He has four years'...Read their story >
- General StoreKenyaShadrack is 30 years old. He is married and blessed with two children. He operates a retail shop, motorcycle, and keeps livestock, which he has done for four years.
<...Read their story >
- General StorePhilippinesNenita is 51 years old and married with three children. Nenita works very hard to provide for them.
She runs a general store in the Philippines and requested a P...Read their story >
- General StoreKenyaSamuel, 45 years old, is married and blessed with two children below the age of 18 years. For the past ten years, he has run a retail shop, now earning an average income of...Read their story >
- PigsEcuadorMaura is a humble 44-year-old woman. She lives in a borrowed house with her husband and three children. Maura and her husband are day-laborers who help supplement their inc...Read their story >
Kiva lenders, like Til, combat poverty daily by making small loans to borrowers around the world. We believe in fair access to affordable capital for people to improve their own lives.
Often only a relatively small amount of money stands in the way of Kiva borrowers and their dreams. Whether it’s a Kenyan farmer who needs $500 in order to double her grain production, or a young Bolivian woman who lacks the $1,500 tuition for nursing school, Kiva lenders provide a hand up to these and countless other borrowers.
Join us and make a loan today.
- Choose a borrower
Browse hundreds of borrower profiles and find a story that connects with you.
- Make a loan
Click ‘Lend’ to send money via our Field Partners, who vet, distribute and administer each loan.
- Get repaid
Receive updates as the borrowers you support succeed and repay their loans.
When borrowers repay, that money is yours to keep, donate to Kiva or lend again to empower someone new!
We are a non-profit organization with a mission to connect people through lending to alleviate poverty. Leveraging the internet and a worldwide network of microfinance institutions, Kiva lets individuals lend as little as $25 to help create opportunity around the world.
Get started today
Get started — choose one of these Kiva borrowers...
... or browse all available loans
There are 7,172 loans currently seeking funding on Kiva.