Join Til's team on Kiva
Every day, Kiva connects thousands of people to borrowers and partner institutions around the world, working together to create opportunity and alleviate poverty. It only takes $25 to get started.
- AgricultureMadagascarTahina is a young 27-year-old father. He is married and has a dependent child. He lives on the outskirts of town in a family house.
Tahina has been involved i...Read their story >
- PigsPhilippinesFatima is 38 years old and has three children. Fatima is single and all of her children are in school.
Fatima is in the agricultural business raising pigs in the...Read their story >
- Fruits & VegetablesPhilippinesJona, 31, is a married woman with one child who is in school. She is a very hard-working entrepreneur.
She has a buy-and-sell spice business in the Philippines....Read their story >
- FarmingNigeriaMusa is a Babban Gona farmer living in rural northern Nigeria. Thanks to crop insurance and access to high-quality inputs and services, Musa and his family do not have to w...Read their story >
- Clothing SalesEcuadorDaniel is a youth of 20 who lives with his parents in a humble little home being lent to them in a complex of government-provided housing for needy families.
Si...Read their story >
Kiva lenders, like Til, combat poverty daily by making small loans to borrowers around the world. We believe in fair access to affordable capital for people to improve their own lives.
Often only a relatively small amount of money stands in the way of Kiva borrowers and their dreams. Whether it’s a Kenyan farmer who needs $500 in order to double her grain production, or a young Bolivian woman who lacks the $1,500 tuition for nursing school, Kiva lenders provide a hand up to these and countless other borrowers.
Join us and make a loan today.
- Choose a borrower
Browse hundreds of borrower profiles and find a story that connects with you.
- Make a loan
Click ‘Lend’ to send money via our Field Partners, who vet, distribute and administer each loan.
- Get repaid
Receive updates as the borrowers you support succeed and repay their loans.
When borrowers repay, that money is yours to keep, donate to Kiva or lend again to empower someone new!
We are a non-profit organization with a mission to connect people through lending to alleviate poverty. Leveraging the internet and a worldwide network of microfinance institutions, Kiva lets individuals lend as little as $25 to help create opportunity around the world.
Get started today
Get started — choose one of these Kiva borrowers...
... or browse all available loans
There are 9,583 loans currently seeking funding on Kiva.