Join Tracey's team on Kiva
Every day, Kiva connects thousands of people to borrowers and partner institutions around the world, working together to create opportunity and alleviate poverty. It only takes $25 to get started.
- CattleEl SalvadorCarlos finished up to seventh grade. He is single and he lives with his parents who he supports financially.
Carlos works taking care of cattle. He's been in the busin...Read their story >Funding via CrediCampo
- General StorePakistanAs a mother of 4 children, Shamim Akhtar works hard, along with her husband, to provide them necessities of life. She lives in a small rural community of Sialkot, Pakistan ...Read their story >Funding via JWS Pakistan
- Fish SellingTanzaniaMariam, who is in her mid-30s, is married and blessed with three children. She is a popular fishmonger from the lake zone, and she operates a small food stall to support he...Read their story >Funding via Tujijenge Tanzania
- General StoreEl SalvadorMaría is the owner of a store with staple items, grains, and other products. It is a business which she began eight years ago with her own capital. She works every day from...Read their story >Funding via PADECOMSM
- Personal Housing ExpensesPhilippinesDelia is a married woman from Jagna, Bohol. Her husband is a fisherman while she spends most of her time attending to her sari-sari store business. Delia wish to make her t...Read their story >Funding via Community Economic Ventures, Inc. (CEVI)
Kiva lenders, like Tracey, combat poverty daily by making small loans to borrowers around the world. We believe in fair access to affordable capital for people to improve their own lives.
Often only a relatively small amount of money stands in the way of Kiva borrowers and their dreams. Whether it’s a Kenyan farmer who needs $500 in order to double her grain production, or a young Bolivian woman who lacks the $1,500 tuition for nursing school, Kiva lenders provide a hand up to these and countless other borrowers.
Join us and make a loan today.
- Choose a borrower
Browse hundreds of borrower profiles and find a story that connects with you.
- Make a loan
Click ‘Lend’ to send money via our Field Partners, who vet, distribute and administer each loan.
- Get repaid
Receive updates as the borrowers you support succeed and repay their loans.
When borrowers repay, that money is yours to keep, donate to Kiva or lend again to empower someone new!
We are a non-profit organization with a mission to connect people through lending to alleviate poverty. Leveraging the internet and a worldwide network of microfinance institutions, Kiva lets individuals lend as little as $25 to help create opportunity around the world.
Get started today
Get started — choose one of these Kiva borrowers...
... or browse all available loans
There are 3,560 loans currently seeking funding on Kiva.