Join Tracey's team on Kiva
Every day, Kiva connects thousands of people to borrowers and partner institutions around the world, working together to create opportunity and alleviate poverty. It only takes $25 to get started.
- CattleKyrgyzstanZulaika, age 23, is married and has a child. She has a college education. She is kind and caring by nature. She has been raising livestock for 3 years. Thanks to her tirele...Read their story >
- Personal Products SalesPhilippinesFederita is 56 years old and married with three children. Federita works very hard to provide for them.
Federita runs a buy and sell personal care product in the...Read their story >
- CattleTajikistanHolyda is a 50 year old woman living in Panjakent. She is married and has 2 kids. She has raised livestock for 20 years. She has 1 cow and a calf. A cowshed is by Holyda’s ...Read their story >
- Personal Housing ExpensesTongaMelesungu is a 58-year-old mother who has been running a tapa making business for more than thirty years. She has only two sons, and her husband passed away a few years bac...Read their story >
- FarmingKenyaPictured above is Janet, who, as a group leader, is representing her group formed by 16 farmers in Kakamega B (North) District, Kenya. She is a mother to five children and ...Read their story >
Kiva lenders, like Tracey, combat poverty daily by making small loans to borrowers around the world. We believe in fair access to affordable capital for people to improve their own lives.
Often only a relatively small amount of money stands in the way of Kiva borrowers and their dreams. Whether it’s a Kenyan farmer who needs $500 in order to double her grain production, or a young Bolivian woman who lacks the $1,500 tuition for nursing school, Kiva lenders provide a hand up to these and countless other borrowers.
Join us and make a loan today.
- Choose a borrower
Browse hundreds of borrower profiles and find a story that connects with you.
- Make a loan
Click ‘Lend’ to send money via our Field Partners, who vet, distribute and administer each loan.
- Get repaid
Receive updates as the borrowers you support succeed and repay their loans.
When borrowers repay, that money is yours to keep, donate to Kiva or lend again to empower someone new!
We are a non-profit organization with a mission to connect people through lending to alleviate poverty. Leveraging the internet and a worldwide network of microfinance institutions, Kiva lets individuals lend as little as $25 to help create opportunity around the world.
Get started today
Get started — choose one of these Kiva borrowers...
... or browse all available loans
There are 6,614 loans currently seeking funding on Kiva.