Join Tracey's team on Kiva
Every day, Kiva connects thousands of people to borrowers and partner institutions around the world, working together to create opportunity and alleviate poverty. It only takes $25 to get started.
- PoultryVietnamMr. Ga is 52 years old and married with three children. His family lives in Yen Dinh district, an agricultural region of Thanh Hoa province.
He and his wife are ...Read their story >
- General StorePhilippinesTeresita is 67 years old and married with four children.
Teresita runs a general store in the Philippines and requested a PHP 30,000 loan through NWTF to buy ite...Read their story >
- Food Production/SalesPhilippinesNenita is a hardworking entrepreneur who sells whole roasted pigs in the Philippines. She's borrowing 20,000 PHP through NWTF to buy more ingredients and pigs for her busin...Read their story >
- CerealsPhilippinesRiza is a married woman with four children. She is a very hardworking entrepreneur. Riza is 50 years old.
She has a rice retailing business in the Philippines. R...Read their story >
- FarmingPhilippinesMariel Anne is a 27-year-old farmer from Cabanatuan City, Nueva Ecija. She is single and happily living with her family.
For almost three years, she has been gr...Read their story >
Kiva lenders, like Tracey, combat poverty daily by making small loans to borrowers around the world. We believe in fair access to affordable capital for people to improve their own lives.
Often only a relatively small amount of money stands in the way of Kiva borrowers and their dreams. Whether it’s a Kenyan farmer who needs $500 in order to double her grain production, or a young Bolivian woman who lacks the $1,500 tuition for nursing school, Kiva lenders provide a hand up to these and countless other borrowers.
Join us and make a loan today.
- Choose a borrower
Browse hundreds of borrower profiles and find a story that connects with you.
- Make a loan
Click ‘Lend’ to send money via our Field Partners, who vet, distribute and administer each loan.
- Get repaid
Receive updates as the borrowers you support succeed and repay their loans.
When borrowers repay, that money is yours to keep, donate to Kiva or lend again to empower someone new!
We are a non-profit organization with a mission to connect people through lending to alleviate poverty. Leveraging the internet and a worldwide network of microfinance institutions, Kiva lets individuals lend as little as $25 to help create opportunity around the world.
Get started today
Get started — choose one of these Kiva borrowers...
... or browse all available loans
There are 11,958 loans currently seeking funding on Kiva.