Join Grandma's Office Catering's team on Kiva
Every day, Kiva connects thousands of people to borrowers and partner institutions around the world, working together to create opportunity and alleviate poverty. It only takes $25 to get started.
- Clothing SalesJordanDonia is a 21-year-old Jordanian woman who believes that hard work is the key to success.
Donia started her own business to provide for herself and to gain self-...Read their story >
- General StorePhilippinesElena is 47 years old and married with five children. As five of her children are still in school, Elena works very hard to provide for them.
Elena runs a genera...Read their story >
- Beauty SalonBrazilPaixão Group is made up of six hardworking women who are searching for a way of offering the best to their loved ones.
One of them is Maria (the lady wearing a p...Read their story >
- TailoringTajikistanDilafruz was born in 1981 in the town of Tursunzoda. She is married and has 5 children. Her children are the centre of her life. Dilafruz has a very calm and good character...Read their story >
- Food StallIndonesiaGood day lenders! Meet one of KBMI’s clients, Widi. She is 23 years old and married with one daughter.
Widi has been a trader, which sells snacks and various da...Read their story >
Kiva lenders, like Grandma's Office Catering, combat poverty daily by making small loans to borrowers around the world. We believe in fair access to affordable capital for people to improve their own lives.
Often only a relatively small amount of money stands in the way of Kiva borrowers and their dreams. Whether it’s a Kenyan farmer who needs $500 in order to double her grain production, or a young Bolivian woman who lacks the $1,500 tuition for nursing school, Kiva lenders provide a hand up to these and countless other borrowers.
Join us and make a loan today.
- Choose a borrower
Browse hundreds of borrower profiles and find a story that connects with you.
- Make a loan
Click ‘Lend’ to send money via our Field Partners, who vet, distribute and administer each loan.
- Get repaid
Receive updates as the borrowers you support succeed and repay their loans.
When borrowers repay, that money is yours to keep, donate to Kiva or lend again to empower someone new!
We are a non-profit organization with a mission to connect people through lending to alleviate poverty. Leveraging the internet and a worldwide network of microfinance institutions, Kiva lets individuals lend as little as $25 to help create opportunity around the world.
Get started today
Get started — choose one of these Kiva borrowers...
... or browse all available loans
There are 7,224 loans currently seeking funding on Kiva.