Join Grandma's Office Catering's team on Kiva
Every day, Kiva connects thousands of people to borrowers and partner institutions around the world, working together to create opportunity and alleviate poverty. It only takes $25 to get started.
- Higher education costsPalestineDima, who appears in the photo, is a 25-year-old from Ramallah, West Bank. She is an ambitious young girl. She graduated from the university with a specialization in litera...Read their story >
- AgricultureSamoaFoalugapele is a 39 year old mother with 6 children, she runs a small business of selling taro and banana in her village to earn a living.
Foalugapele requested...Read their story >
- ServicesLebanonHassan is a forty-eight-year-old Palestinian refugee, and a married father of three. He works hard to improve his plumbing services business. He has been running it since h...Read their story >
- Beauty SalonPhilippinesFrederick is a 34-year-old man who lives in a developed area of Cagayan with his parents. Due to the bad financial conditions of his parents, he decided to start a beauty s...Read their story >
- AgricultureEcuadorThanks to his good commitment to his work in the fields, Juan's and his family's living conditions are improving. Now he has decided to also work growing potato, corn, bro...Read their story >
Kiva lenders, like Grandma's Office Catering, combat poverty daily by making small loans to borrowers around the world. We believe in fair access to affordable capital for people to improve their own lives.
Often only a relatively small amount of money stands in the way of Kiva borrowers and their dreams. Whether it’s a Kenyan farmer who needs $500 in order to double her grain production, or a young Bolivian woman who lacks the $1,500 tuition for nursing school, Kiva lenders provide a hand up to these and countless other borrowers.
Join us and make a loan today.
- Choose a borrower
Browse hundreds of borrower profiles and find a story that connects with you.
- Make a loan
Click ‘Lend’ to send money via our Field Partners, who vet, distribute and administer each loan.
- Get repaid
Receive updates as the borrowers you support succeed and repay their loans.
When borrowers repay, that money is yours to keep, donate to Kiva or lend again to empower someone new!
We are a non-profit organization with a mission to connect people through lending to alleviate poverty. Leveraging the internet and a worldwide network of microfinance institutions, Kiva lets individuals lend as little as $25 to help create opportunity around the world.
Get started today
Get started — choose one of these Kiva borrowers...
... or browse all available loans
There are 6,776 loans currently seeking funding on Kiva.