Join Grandma's Office Catering's team on Kiva
Every day, Kiva connects thousands of people to borrowers and partner institutions around the world, working together to create opportunity and alleviate poverty. It only takes $25 to get started.
- Farm SuppliesTajikistanNidora is 31 years old. She lives with her husband and her four children in Istaravshan. She was born into a family of farmers and is engaged in farming on a small plot of ...Read their story >
- Clothing SalesBrazilThe "Amigos do Shopping" group has been a customer of the Banco do Povo Crédito Solidário (BPCS) for 3 years. They are friends and live in the Diadema area of São Paulo.
Read their story >
- ConstructionMoldovaDmitrii is 36 years old and married with two children: a daughter of 10 years and a son of 3 years. He works as an expeditioner and his wife works as a medical assistant.
Read their story >
- FarmingKenyaChristine is a small-holder farmer who resides in a remote village in the Kitale region of Kenya, an area known for its favorable climatic conditions that favor horticultur...Read their story >
- Personal Housing ExpensesAlbaniaWith her previous loan, Zhaneta paid the tuition fees of her daughter, who is successfully studying English language at university. After paying back, she is now requesting...Read their story >
Kiva lenders, like Grandma's Office Catering, combat poverty daily by making small loans to borrowers around the world. We believe in fair access to affordable capital for people to improve their own lives.
Often only a relatively small amount of money stands in the way of Kiva borrowers and their dreams. Whether it’s a Kenyan farmer who needs $500 in order to double her grain production, or a young Bolivian woman who lacks the $1,500 tuition for nursing school, Kiva lenders provide a hand up to these and countless other borrowers.
Join us and make a loan today.
- Choose a borrower
Browse hundreds of borrower profiles and find a story that connects with you.
- Make a loan
Click ‘Lend’ to send money via our Field Partners, who vet, distribute and administer each loan.
- Get repaid
Receive updates as the borrowers you support succeed and repay their loans.
When borrowers repay, that money is yours to keep, donate to Kiva or lend again to empower someone new!
We are a non-profit organization with a mission to connect people through lending to alleviate poverty. Leveraging the internet and a worldwide network of microfinance institutions, Kiva lets individuals lend as little as $25 to help create opportunity around the world.
Get started today
Get started — choose one of these Kiva borrowers...
... or browse all available loans
There are 2,968 loans currently seeking funding on Kiva.