Join Eric's team on Kiva
Every day, Kiva connects thousands of people to borrowers and partner institutions around the world, working together to create opportunity and alleviate poverty. It only takes $25 to get started.
- General StorePhilippinesIrene Mae is 29 years old and married with two children,
one in school. She works very hard to provide for them.
She's run a general store in the Philippin...Read their story >
- FoodSenegalSince its creation in December 2010, this group has been composed of helpful and dynamic women. They mostly work as merchants and raise livestock and maintain good relation...Read their story >
- General StorePhilippinesLanie works hard to support her family. She is married and has a general store business in the Philippines.
Lanie requested a PHP 15,000 loan through NWTF to pur...Read their story >
- Food Production/SalesPhilippinesRonafe works hard to support her family. Ronafe is married and has a food vending business in the Philippines.
She requested a PHP 16,000 loan through NWTF to bu...Read their story >
- Food Production/SalesSamoaOiana is a 22-year-old mother with two children. She makes and sells ice cakes in her community to earn a living. She has two years of experience with this business.
...Read their story >
Kiva lenders, like Eric, combat poverty daily by making small loans to borrowers around the world. We believe in fair access to affordable capital for people to improve their own lives.
Often only a relatively small amount of money stands in the way of Kiva borrowers and their dreams. Whether it’s a Kenyan farmer who needs $500 in order to double her grain production, or a young Bolivian woman who lacks the $1,500 tuition for nursing school, Kiva lenders provide a hand up to these and countless other borrowers.
Join us and make a loan today.
- Choose a borrower
Browse hundreds of borrower profiles and find a story that connects with you.
- Make a loan
Click ‘Lend’ to send money via our Field Partners, who vet, distribute and administer each loan.
- Get repaid
Receive updates as the borrowers you support succeed and repay their loans.
When borrowers repay, that money is yours to keep, donate to Kiva or lend again to empower someone new!
We are a non-profit organization with a mission to connect people through lending to alleviate poverty. Leveraging the internet and a worldwide network of microfinance institutions, Kiva lets individuals lend as little as $25 to help create opportunity around the world.
Get started today
Get started — choose one of these Kiva borrowers...
... or browse all available loans
There are 11,088 loans currently seeking funding on Kiva.