Join Audenio's team on Kiva
Every day, Kiva connects thousands of people to borrowers and partner institutions around the world, working together to create opportunity and alleviate poverty. It only takes $25 to get started.
- FarmingTajikistanMeet Zebo. She is 66 years old, married and the mother of 3 children. She is from the Kumsangir region in Tajikistan. She is a strong, hardworking woman.
Zebo is...Read their story >
- FarmingKenyaHello, lenders! Meet Roda. She farms on a small plot of land. Roda has dairy cows and a small garden on her farm. Through agriculture she has made her life meaningful and s...Read their story >
- Food Production/SalesColombiaBlanca is a humble, hard-working person who lives in the Saldaña municipality. She has had a business for six years selling food and chickens. Today she is in a civil union...Read their story >
- Grocery StorePhilippinesA responsible single dad of two children is residing at Rosales Pangasinan. He is 47 years of age and only wants to give a better life of success to his family. Since his w...Read their story >
- FarmingKenyaThis is Clementine, a mother with a desire to achieve and a plan to move her family ahead with the sweat from her brow.
Clementine is very hardworking and a go-g...Read their story >
Kiva lenders, like Audenio, combat poverty daily by making small loans to borrowers around the world. We believe in fair access to affordable capital for people to improve their own lives.
Often only a relatively small amount of money stands in the way of Kiva borrowers and their dreams. Whether it’s a Kenyan farmer who needs $500 in order to double her grain production, or a young Bolivian woman who lacks the $1,500 tuition for nursing school, Kiva lenders provide a hand up to these and countless other borrowers.
Join us and make a loan today.
- Choose a borrower
Browse hundreds of borrower profiles and find a story that connects with you.
- Make a loan
Click ‘Lend’ to send money via our Field Partners, who vet, distribute and administer each loan.
- Get repaid
Receive updates as the borrowers you support succeed and repay their loans.
When borrowers repay, that money is yours to keep, donate to Kiva or lend again to empower someone new!
We are a non-profit organization with a mission to connect people through lending to alleviate poverty. Leveraging the internet and a worldwide network of microfinance institutions, Kiva lets individuals lend as little as $25 to help create opportunity around the world.
Get started today
Get started — choose one of these Kiva borrowers...
... or browse all available loans
There are 5,830 loans currently seeking funding on Kiva.