Join Imprints Press's team on Kiva
Every day, Kiva connects thousands of people to borrowers and partner institutions around the world, working together to create opportunity and alleviate poverty. It only takes $25 to get started.
- Food Production/SalesBoliviaDaysi is 37 years old, single, and has two daughters. She earns a living selling meals in the mornings in a busy area of the city. With the income, she supports her daughte...Read their story >
- General StorePhilippinesJuliet is 42 and single businesswoman. She lives in Mayantoc, Tarlac with her parents. To earn a living, Juliet has been selling grocery items in her village for 10 years. ...Read their story >
- FarmingTajikistanShoira is 53 years old. She lives in Istaravshan, is divorced and is raising her children with her husband. As many residents in the region, Shoira is engaged in agricultur...Read their story >
- General StoreTimor-LesteDomingos runs a general store, which he first started in 2012 with his own working capital. Running a small store is a very common activity in this area, due to the lack of...Read their story >
- Auto RepairEcuadorJohanna is 32 years old and in a common-law marriage. From this relationship she has three children who are 11, 9, and 4 years old, and who attend school. Her partner is a ...Read their story >
Kiva lenders, like Imprints Press, combat poverty daily by making small loans to borrowers around the world. We believe in fair access to affordable capital for people to improve their own lives.
Often only a relatively small amount of money stands in the way of Kiva borrowers and their dreams. Whether it’s a Kenyan farmer who needs $500 in order to double her grain production, or a young Bolivian woman who lacks the $1,500 tuition for nursing school, Kiva lenders provide a hand up to these and countless other borrowers.
Join us and make a loan today.
- Choose a borrower
Browse hundreds of borrower profiles and find a story that connects with you.
- Make a loan
Click ‘Lend’ to send money via our Field Partners, who vet, distribute and administer each loan.
- Get repaid
Receive updates as the borrowers you support succeed and repay their loans.
When borrowers repay, that money is yours to keep, donate to Kiva or lend again to empower someone new!
We are a non-profit organization with a mission to connect people through lending to alleviate poverty. Leveraging the internet and a worldwide network of microfinance institutions, Kiva lets individuals lend as little as $25 to help create opportunity around the world.
Get started today
Get started — choose one of these Kiva borrowers...
... or browse all available loans
There are 7,169 loans currently seeking funding on Kiva.