Join Sunday's team on Kiva
Every day, Kiva connects thousands of people to borrowers and partner institutions around the world, working together to create opportunity and alleviate poverty. It only takes $25 to get started.
- General StorePhilippinesAnaly is 54 years old and married, with four children.
Analy works hard to provide for her family. She runs a general store in the Philippines and requested a PH...Read their story >Funding via Negros Women for Tomorrow Foundation (NWTF)
- CerealsKenyaIrene, 44, is a smallholder woman farmer full of dreams and aspirations in her life. She resides in Chimoi, a remote village in the lush hills of Bungoma, in the Rift valle...Read their story >Funding via Juhudi Kilimo
- Food Production/SalesGhanaThis is the Gye Nyame Group of three dedicated members who are led by Hannah, a woman who deals in the production breakfast such as indomie noodles, tea and other beverages...Read their story >Funding via ID Ghana
- TextilesSamoaFaaoo is a 60 year old mother with 2 children. She owns and operates a small business of selling elei printing materials at the market to earn a living. Faaoo requested for...Read their story >Funding via South Pacific Business Development (SPBD) - Samoa
- RetailKenyaStanley is a married man. He has one child. He describes himself as optimistic. He operates a retail business where he sells paint. He has been involved in this business fo...Read their story >Funding via SMEP Microfinance Bank
Kiva lenders, like Sunday, combat poverty daily by making small loans to borrowers around the world. We believe in fair access to affordable capital for people to improve their own lives.
Often only a relatively small amount of money stands in the way of Kiva borrowers and their dreams. Whether it’s a Kenyan farmer who needs $500 in order to double her grain production, or a young Bolivian woman who lacks the $1,500 tuition for nursing school, Kiva lenders provide a hand up to these and countless other borrowers.
Join us and make a loan today.
- Choose a borrower
Browse hundreds of borrower profiles and find a story that connects with you.
- Make a loan
Click ‘Lend’ to send money via our Field Partners, who vet, distribute and administer each loan.
- Get repaid
Receive updates as the borrowers you support succeed and repay their loans.
When borrowers repay, that money is yours to keep, donate to Kiva or lend again to empower someone new!
We are a non-profit organization with a mission to connect people through lending to alleviate poverty. Leveraging the internet and a worldwide network of microfinance institutions, Kiva lets individuals lend as little as $25 to help create opportunity around the world.
Get started today
Get started — choose one of these Kiva borrowers...
... or browse all available loans
There are 5,055 loans currently seeking funding on Kiva.