Join Sunday's team on Kiva
Every day, Kiva connects thousands of people to borrowers and partner institutions around the world, working together to create opportunity and alleviate poverty. It only takes $25 to get started.
- Personal PurchasesNigeriaWaalamu is a Babban Gona maize farmer from the village of Kofar Gabas with big dreams. In addition to farming, he hopes to diversify his income and support his family and c...Read their story >Funding via Babban Gona Farmers Organization
- FarmingEl SalvadorPedro is 69 years old. He went to school up to the sixth grade. He is married. His wife is a homemaker, and his children have their own homes. Pedro started working in agri...Read their story >Funding via CrediCampo
- Education providerLebanonBadiha is a 39-year-old Lebanese married woman who lives with her husband and two children who are still attending school. She cooperates with her husband to provide their ...Read their story >Funding via Vitas - Lebanon
- General StoreColombiaBeatriz is a 43 year old married woman, she has two children, and lives in the town of Venecia. She is known for her responsibility, her perseverence, and her desire to ach...Read their story >Funding via Interactuar
- Personal Products SalesPhilippinesDevora is a married woman with three children. She is a very hard working entrepreneur. Devora is 36-years-old and has three children who are in school.
Devora h...Read their story >Funding via Negros Women for Tomorrow Foundation (NWTF)
Kiva lenders, like Sunday, combat poverty daily by making small loans to borrowers around the world. We believe in fair access to affordable capital for people to improve their own lives.
Often only a relatively small amount of money stands in the way of Kiva borrowers and their dreams. Whether it’s a Kenyan farmer who needs $500 in order to double her grain production, or a young Bolivian woman who lacks the $1,500 tuition for nursing school, Kiva lenders provide a hand up to these and countless other borrowers.
Join us and make a loan today.
- Choose a borrower
Browse hundreds of borrower profiles and find a story that connects with you.
- Make a loan
Click ‘Lend’ to send money via our Field Partners, who vet, distribute and administer each loan.
- Get repaid
Receive updates as the borrowers you support succeed and repay their loans.
When borrowers repay, that money is yours to keep, donate to Kiva or lend again to empower someone new!
We are a non-profit organization with a mission to connect people through lending to alleviate poverty. Leveraging the internet and a worldwide network of microfinance institutions, Kiva lets individuals lend as little as $25 to help create opportunity around the world.
Get started today
Get started — choose one of these Kiva borrowers...
... or browse all available loans
There are 4,577 loans currently seeking funding on Kiva.