Join Sunday's team on Kiva
Every day, Kiva connects thousands of people to borrowers and partner institutions around the world, working together to create opportunity and alleviate poverty. It only takes $25 to get started.
- RetailPakistanUme Kalsoom is a hardworking woman. She has been successfully running a business selling bed sheets and blankets for many years. She always has a good collection to offer a...Read their story >Funding via Kashf Foundation
- Construction SuppliesBoliviaRamon is married. He and his wife work as technicians and they also do mason work. Ramon is living at the house of his parents and he needs a loan to buy sand to resell to ...Read their story >Funding via IMPRO
- Used ClothingCongo (Dem. Rep.)La Joie started her small business from a young age with the small start-up fund entrusted in her by her parents. Once married, her husband has strengthened her capital to ...Read their story >Funding via Programme d'Appui aux Initiatives de Développement Economique au Kivu (PAIDEK)
- TailoringPakistanAfshan is a 32 years old entrepreneur. She is from Wazir Abad one of the industrial cities of Pakistan. She is running the business of tailoring in her community. She has 7...Read their story >Funding via Jinnah Welfare Society (JWS)
- Home EnergyKenyaTeresiah is a small scale farmer who ventures in dairy farming. She has been using charcoal and firewood for cooking. She learnt about Takamoto Biogas through a road show ...Read their story >Funding via Takamoto Biogas
Kiva lenders, like Sunday, combat poverty daily by making small loans to borrowers around the world. We believe in fair access to affordable capital for people to improve their own lives.
Often only a relatively small amount of money stands in the way of Kiva borrowers and their dreams. Whether it’s a Kenyan farmer who needs $500 in order to double her grain production, or a young Bolivian woman who lacks the $1,500 tuition for nursing school, Kiva lenders provide a hand up to these and countless other borrowers.
Join us and make a loan today.
- Choose a borrower
Browse hundreds of borrower profiles and find a story that connects with you.
- Make a loan
Click ‘Lend’ to send money via our Field Partners, who vet, distribute and administer each loan.
- Get repaid
Receive updates as the borrowers you support succeed and repay their loans.
When borrowers repay, that money is yours to keep, donate to Kiva or lend again to empower someone new!
We are a non-profit organization with a mission to connect people through lending to alleviate poverty. Leveraging the internet and a worldwide network of microfinance institutions, Kiva lets individuals lend as little as $25 to help create opportunity around the world.
Get started today
Get started — choose one of these Kiva borrowers...
... or browse all available loans
There are 4,036 loans currently seeking funding on Kiva.