Join Kylie Willison's team on Kiva
Every day, Kiva connects thousands of people to borrowers and partner institutions around the world, working together to create opportunity and alleviate poverty. It only takes $25 to get started.
- ServicesKenyaDennis is married and the father of three children. He describes himself as committed to succeeding in life, and earns a living by operating an M-pesa shop where he offers ...Read their story >
- Food Production/SalesCongo (Dem. Rep.)Marco had a long journey before becoming the owner of a mill. He began as a guard of a mill, then changed role to become a miller, before his boss gave him his own mill. He...Read their story >
- FarmingKenyaEddah is characterized by her sense of responsibility, her independence, and her great desire to achieve. She works hard and perseveres because she wants a great future for...Read their story >
- Food Production/SalesBoliviaMarcos Samuel is a young, responsible person with plenty of eagerness to grow and start a business of his own. Looking to achieve this, he has been trained to produce meat ...Read their story >
- Food Production/SalesEl SalvadorRoxana is the owner of a shaved ice stand. For some years she's been working every day. Her frequent customers are the owners of eating establishments and staff who work in...Read their story >
Kiva lenders, like Kylie Willison, combat poverty daily by making small loans to borrowers around the world. We believe in fair access to affordable capital for people to improve their own lives.
Often only a relatively small amount of money stands in the way of Kiva borrowers and their dreams. Whether it’s a Kenyan farmer who needs $500 in order to double her grain production, or a young Bolivian woman who lacks the $1,500 tuition for nursing school, Kiva lenders provide a hand up to these and countless other borrowers.
Join us and make a loan today.
- Choose a borrower
Browse hundreds of borrower profiles and find a story that connects with you.
- Make a loan
Click ‘Lend’ to send money via our Field Partners, who vet, distribute and administer each loan.
- Get repaid
Receive updates as the borrowers you support succeed and repay their loans.
When borrowers repay, that money is yours to keep, donate to Kiva or lend again to empower someone new!
We are a non-profit organization with a mission to connect people through lending to alleviate poverty. Leveraging the internet and a worldwide network of microfinance institutions, Kiva lets individuals lend as little as $25 to help create opportunity around the world.
Get started today
Get started — choose one of these Kiva borrowers...
... or browse all available loans
There are 2,729 loans currently seeking funding on Kiva.