Join Kylie Willison's team on Kiva
Every day, Kiva connects thousands of people to borrowers and partner institutions around the world, working together to create opportunity and alleviate poverty. It only takes $25 to get started.
- FarmingKenyaPeris is a farmer and a business woman with access to many buyers in her local market. She lives in the Kenyenya area of Kenya. She rears cows, poultry and has a farm where...Read their story >
- FarmingKenyaEsther, a polite, devoted, responsible, and hardworking woman, earns a living by raising animals and crops. She began practicing mixed farming five years ago, growing maize...Read their story >
- Decorations SalesColombiaAndrea is just 23 years old and lives in the municipality of Medellin. She’s a sweet young woman who loves romantic things, which motivated her to start her own “feelings s...Read their story >
- Home EnergyPalestineJibrel, who appears in the photo, is 31 years old and is from Dier Al Balah, Gaza Strip. He is a married man and lives with his lovely wife in a small house. He is the sole...Read their story >
- PoultryMyanmar (Burma)In Ga Pu - 1 k(B) Village Group is located in Kungyangon township, Myanmar. It consists of five loan customers: Moe, Win, Win T, Myint and Gya. Villagers in In Ga Pu villag...Read their story >
Kiva lenders, like Kylie Willison, combat poverty daily by making small loans to borrowers around the world. We believe in fair access to affordable capital for people to improve their own lives.
Often only a relatively small amount of money stands in the way of Kiva borrowers and their dreams. Whether it’s a Kenyan farmer who needs $500 in order to double her grain production, or a young Bolivian woman who lacks the $1,500 tuition for nursing school, Kiva lenders provide a hand up to these and countless other borrowers.
Join us and make a loan today.
- Choose a borrower
Browse hundreds of borrower profiles and find a story that connects with you.
- Make a loan
Click ‘Lend’ to send money via our Field Partners, who vet, distribute and administer each loan.
- Get repaid
Receive updates as the borrowers you support succeed and repay their loans.
When borrowers repay, that money is yours to keep, donate to Kiva or lend again to empower someone new!
We are a non-profit organization with a mission to connect people through lending to alleviate poverty. Leveraging the internet and a worldwide network of microfinance institutions, Kiva lets individuals lend as little as $25 to help create opportunity around the world.
Get started today
Get started — choose one of these Kiva borrowers...
... or browse all available loans
There are 2,506 loans currently seeking funding on Kiva.