Join Kylie Willison's team on Kiva
Every day, Kiva connects thousands of people to borrowers and partner institutions around the world, working together to create opportunity and alleviate poverty. It only takes $25 to get started.
- FarmingKenyaChemutai is a 37-year-old mother with a total willingness to work. She hails from the Siongiroi area of Kenya, an area that has good rainfall patterns, and is known for pro...Read their story >Funding via Juhudi Kilimo
- Soft DrinksRwandaTheoneste is 45 years old, married, and has three children. He owns a local soft drink business, which he has been doing for six years. His business is well-organized and ...Read their story >Funding via VisionFund Rwanda
- Clothing SalesKenyaJoyce is a single woman. She has one child. She describes herself as patient.
She operates a retail business where she sells clothes and shoes. She has been inv...Read their story >Funding via SMEP Microfinance Bank
- TailoringPakistanImtiaz is a woman entrepreneur and she is struggling to bring prosperity to her family, alongside her husband. She is 51 years old and lives in a small house with 6 family ...Read their story >Funding via Jinnah Welfare Society (JWS)
- Personal PurchasesTajikistanMatluba was born in 1985 in the Istaravshan region into a family of workers. She is a very kind, responsible and energetic lady. Actually, she is divorced and has an only c...Read their story >Funding via MDO Arvand, LLC
Kiva lenders, like Kylie Willison, combat poverty daily by making small loans to borrowers around the world. We believe in fair access to affordable capital for people to improve their own lives.
Often only a relatively small amount of money stands in the way of Kiva borrowers and their dreams. Whether it’s a Kenyan farmer who needs $500 in order to double her grain production, or a young Bolivian woman who lacks the $1,500 tuition for nursing school, Kiva lenders provide a hand up to these and countless other borrowers.
Join us and make a loan today.
- Choose a borrower
Browse hundreds of borrower profiles and find a story that connects with you.
- Make a loan
Click ‘Lend’ to send money via our Field Partners, who vet, distribute and administer each loan.
- Get repaid
Receive updates as the borrowers you support succeed and repay their loans.
When borrowers repay, that money is yours to keep, donate to Kiva or lend again to empower someone new!
We are a non-profit organization with a mission to connect people through lending to alleviate poverty. Leveraging the internet and a worldwide network of microfinance institutions, Kiva lets individuals lend as little as $25 to help create opportunity around the world.
Get started today
Get started — choose one of these Kiva borrowers...
... or browse all available loans
There are 4,565 loans currently seeking funding on Kiva.