Join Kylie Willison's team on Kiva
Every day, Kiva connects thousands of people to borrowers and partner institutions around the world, working together to create opportunity and alleviate poverty. It only takes $25 to get started.
- BakeryEl SalvadorGlenda is twenty-seven years old. Her parents supported her so that she could finish high school. She is single, and she does not have children. She lives in her mother's h...Read their story >Funding via CrediCampo
- FarmingKenyaHello! Meet Priscilla (pictured above) from Sinendo, in the Eldoret area of Kenya, an area that is very fertile. Priscilla is 45 years old and a proud mother of four angeli...Read their story >Funding via Juhudi Kilimo
- FarmingKenyaPeninah is 36 years old and has six children. She has been a farmer for 20 years and is always said to be a very reliable person. Even though Peninah is the only one featur...Read their story >Funding via One Acre Fund
- General StoreEl SalvadorBlanca lives with her two children, one of which studies in high school and the other works in agriculture. Therefore, only her daughter depends on her.
Blanca w...Read their story >Funding via CrediCampo
- Fruits & VegetablesUgandaNezikokolima Devt Group is located in Kakumbiro, Byakabanda, Rakai District. It is comprised of 6 members, namely: Richard, David, Joseph, Samuel, Andrew, and Eridard, and ...Read their story >Funding via UGAFODE Microfinance Limited
Kiva lenders, like Kylie Willison, combat poverty daily by making small loans to borrowers around the world. We believe in fair access to affordable capital for people to improve their own lives.
Often only a relatively small amount of money stands in the way of Kiva borrowers and their dreams. Whether it’s a Kenyan farmer who needs $500 in order to double her grain production, or a young Bolivian woman who lacks the $1,500 tuition for nursing school, Kiva lenders provide a hand up to these and countless other borrowers.
Join us and make a loan today.
- Choose a borrower
Browse hundreds of borrower profiles and find a story that connects with you.
- Make a loan
Click ‘Lend’ to send money via our Field Partners, who vet, distribute and administer each loan.
- Get repaid
Receive updates as the borrowers you support succeed and repay their loans.
When borrowers repay, that money is yours to keep, donate to Kiva or lend again to empower someone new!
We are a non-profit organization with a mission to connect people through lending to alleviate poverty. Leveraging the internet and a worldwide network of microfinance institutions, Kiva lets individuals lend as little as $25 to help create opportunity around the world.
Get started today
Get started — choose one of these Kiva borrowers...
... or browse all available loans
There are 5,307 loans currently seeking funding on Kiva.