Join Judy Webster's team on Kiva
Every day, Kiva connects thousands of people to borrowers and partner institutions around the world, working together to create opportunity and alleviate poverty. It only takes $25 to get started.
- BeveragesFijiVilisi resides in a small village in Serua Province. She started off with farming, but due to COVID-19 movement restrictions, she cannot cross the government-mandated conta...Read their story >
- Personal Housing ExpensesUgandaAkimu is a 30-year-old gentleman who is married with two children and a dependent, who is a brother that he supports financially. He is a resident of Bugembe, Jinja distric...Read their story >
- PigsPhilippinesNorma is 61 years old and has three children.
Norma is in the agricultural pig fattening business in the Philippines. Norma requested a PHP 15000 loan through NW...Read their story >
- Clothing SalesEcuadorSheyla Mariley is 22 years old, maintains a civil union relationship, has one 2-year-old son, she is a member of the CNH program. They live in Portoviejo, a city affected b...Read their story >
- RetailPhilippinesLolita is widowed with three children.
She runs a mat retailing business in the Philippines and requested a PHP 13,000 loan through NWTF to buy additional mats t...Read their story >
Kiva lenders, like Judy Webster, combat poverty daily by making small loans to borrowers around the world. We believe in fair access to affordable capital for people to improve their own lives.
Often only a relatively small amount of money stands in the way of Kiva borrowers and their dreams. Whether it’s a Kenyan farmer who needs $500 in order to double her grain production, or a young Bolivian woman who lacks the $1,500 tuition for nursing school, Kiva lenders provide a hand up to these and countless other borrowers.
Join us and make a loan today.
- Choose a borrower
Browse hundreds of borrower profiles and find a story that connects with you.
- Make a loan
Click ‘Lend’ to send money via our Field Partners, who vet, distribute and administer each loan.
- Get repaid
Receive updates as the borrowers you support succeed and repay their loans.
When borrowers repay, that money is yours to keep, donate to Kiva or lend again to empower someone new!
We are a non-profit organization with a mission to connect people through lending to alleviate poverty. Leveraging the internet and a worldwide network of microfinance institutions, Kiva lets individuals lend as little as $25 to help create opportunity around the world.
Get started today
Get started — choose one of these Kiva borrowers...
... or browse all available loans
There are 7,688 loans currently seeking funding on Kiva.