Join Judy Webster's team on Kiva
Every day, Kiva connects thousands of people to borrowers and partner institutions around the world, working together to create opportunity and alleviate poverty. It only takes $25 to get started.
- FoodPhilippinesDatsy Lyn is a hardworking woman from Javier town. She earns a living by engaging in retail sales of bread. She owns a motorcycle, which she uses to transport its goods to ...Read their story >
- FarmingKenyaWonderful Kiva lenders, pictured above is Mary, an inspiring farmer who lives in Kisumu, in the western Province of Kenya. She has been identified as a very hardworking far...Read their story >
- Beauty SalonUgandaZaituni lives in Mpigi where she operates a beauty salon to make a living to support her family of four children.
Because of the changing fashions, she has to c...Read their story >
- Clothing SalesKyrgyzstanAnarkul sends greetings from Naryn. She would like to thank Kiva's donors for the financial support she received to develop her trading business. She will be grateful if th...Read their story >
- ServicesColombiaRobert Josue is a young entrepreneur who is 25 years of age and a resident of the city of Cartagena de Indias. He owns and operates a spa and an aesthetics center as his b...Read their story >
Kiva lenders, like Judy Webster, combat poverty daily by making small loans to borrowers around the world. We believe in fair access to affordable capital for people to improve their own lives.
Often only a relatively small amount of money stands in the way of Kiva borrowers and their dreams. Whether it’s a Kenyan farmer who needs $500 in order to double her grain production, or a young Bolivian woman who lacks the $1,500 tuition for nursing school, Kiva lenders provide a hand up to these and countless other borrowers.
Join us and make a loan today.
- Choose a borrower
Browse hundreds of borrower profiles and find a story that connects with you.
- Make a loan
Click ‘Lend’ to send money via our Field Partners, who vet, distribute and administer each loan.
- Get repaid
Receive updates as the borrowers you support succeed and repay their loans.
When borrowers repay, that money is yours to keep, donate to Kiva or lend again to empower someone new!
We are a non-profit organization with a mission to connect people through lending to alleviate poverty. Leveraging the internet and a worldwide network of microfinance institutions, Kiva lets individuals lend as little as $25 to help create opportunity around the world.
Get started today
Get started — choose one of these Kiva borrowers...
... or browse all available loans
There are 4,783 loans currently seeking funding on Kiva.