Join Judy Webster's team on Kiva
Every day, Kiva connects thousands of people to borrowers and partner institutions around the world, working together to create opportunity and alleviate poverty. It only takes $25 to get started.
- FarmingKenyaRoselyne's Group is formed by six farmers in Lugari District and is being represented by Roselyne, who is the group leader pictured above. She is 48 years old and has five ...Read their story >
- Motorcycle TransportUgandaHenry, aged 29, is a resident of Wamala. He is married with two children. He is an enterprising man who deals in various businesses to support his family. He runs a transpo...Read their story >
- General StorePhilippinesFlordeliza is a hardworking woman entrepreneur with 10 children.
She runs a general store in the Philippines and requested a PHP 18,000 loan through NWTF to purc...Read their story >
- CattleTajikistanKaramatullo is a hardworking, kind and patient man. He was born in 1988 year in Gissar, Tajikistan. He is married and has three children. For over several years he has been...Read their story >
- PigsPhilippinesMary Ann is a hardworking entrepreneur with three children.
She raises pigs in the Philippines and is borrowing PHP 10,000 through NWTF to purchase feed and othe...Read their story >
Kiva lenders, like Judy Webster, combat poverty daily by making small loans to borrowers around the world. We believe in fair access to affordable capital for people to improve their own lives.
Often only a relatively small amount of money stands in the way of Kiva borrowers and their dreams. Whether it’s a Kenyan farmer who needs $500 in order to double her grain production, or a young Bolivian woman who lacks the $1,500 tuition for nursing school, Kiva lenders provide a hand up to these and countless other borrowers.
Join us and make a loan today.
- Choose a borrower
Browse hundreds of borrower profiles and find a story that connects with you.
- Make a loan
Click ‘Lend’ to send money via our Field Partners, who vet, distribute and administer each loan.
- Get repaid
Receive updates as the borrowers you support succeed and repay their loans.
When borrowers repay, that money is yours to keep, donate to Kiva or lend again to empower someone new!
We are a non-profit organization with a mission to connect people through lending to alleviate poverty. Leveraging the internet and a worldwide network of microfinance institutions, Kiva lets individuals lend as little as $25 to help create opportunity around the world.
Get started today
Get started — choose one of these Kiva borrowers...
... or browse all available loans
There are 7,583 loans currently seeking funding on Kiva.