Join Judy Webster's team on Kiva
Every day, Kiva connects thousands of people to borrowers and partner institutions around the world, working together to create opportunity and alleviate poverty. It only takes $25 to get started.
- Home Products SalesRwandaAbanyamirimo sub grp A is a group represented by Verene, who is 29 years old. The group name means “working people” in English. The group members work hard in order to impr...Read their story >
- FarmingKenyaPictured above is Nancy, who, as a group leader, is representing her group formed by 15 farmers in Webuye District, Kenya. Nancy is married and is a mother to four children...Read their story >
- TailoringPakistanKhalida is a 57-year old married woman and a mother of 2 children. She has been in the business of tailoring for many years to support her husband. She accepted the fact t...Read their story >
- FarmingUgandaNaume is a farmer from Kyarushesha village-Hoima district. She is 32 and married with four children. She grows mainly coffee, maize, bananas and is also a cattle keeper. Sh...Read their story >
- Used ClothingLiberiaGrace is a 49 year old married woman who is in the business of selling used clothes. Grace has 3 children. She has been doing this business since 8 years and is managed to ...Read their story >
Kiva lenders, like Judy Webster, combat poverty daily by making small loans to borrowers around the world. We believe in fair access to affordable capital for people to improve their own lives.
Often only a relatively small amount of money stands in the way of Kiva borrowers and their dreams. Whether it’s a Kenyan farmer who needs $500 in order to double her grain production, or a young Bolivian woman who lacks the $1,500 tuition for nursing school, Kiva lenders provide a hand up to these and countless other borrowers.
Join us and make a loan today.
- Choose a borrower
Browse hundreds of borrower profiles and find a story that connects with you.
- Make a loan
Click ‘Lend’ to send money via our Field Partners, who vet, distribute and administer each loan.
- Get repaid
Receive updates as the borrowers you support succeed and repay their loans.
When borrowers repay, that money is yours to keep, donate to Kiva or lend again to empower someone new!
We are a non-profit organization with a mission to connect people through lending to alleviate poverty. Leveraging the internet and a worldwide network of microfinance institutions, Kiva lets individuals lend as little as $25 to help create opportunity around the world.
Get started today
Get started — choose one of these Kiva borrowers...
... or browse all available loans
There are 3,614 loans currently seeking funding on Kiva.