Join Judy Webster's team on Kiva
Every day, Kiva connects thousands of people to borrowers and partner institutions around the world, working together to create opportunity and alleviate poverty. It only takes $25 to get started.
- Beauty SalonPakistanFakhra is 49 years old woman who lives in an under developed area of Gujranwala, Pakistan with her family. Due to the bad financial conditions of her family, she decided to...Read their story >Funding via JWS Pakistan
- General StoreSamoaTauala is a 49 year old mother with 5 children, she runs and operates a small convenience store in her village to earn a living. Tauala requested for a loan to buy a freeze...Read their story >Funding via South Pacific Business Development (SPBD) - Samoa
- General StorePakistanMarta is 57 years old. She is a married lady and has been running a small general store in her community for many years. She offers a variety of grocery items at a reasonab...Read their story >Funding via Kashf Foundation
- RetailPalestineHisham is a 30-year-old married man from Ramallah. He is starting a business of selling car oils. He took a USD loan from FATEN to buy a collection of car oils to resell. A...Read their story >Funding via Palestine for Credit & Development (FATEN)
- BakeryPakistanFozia is a 46-year-old married woman, living with her family in Lahore, Pakistan. She is standing with her husband. Her husband owns a bakery in his hometown; he sells diff...Read their story >Funding via BRAC Pakistan
Kiva lenders, like Judy Webster, combat poverty daily by making small loans to borrowers around the world. We believe in fair access to affordable capital for people to improve their own lives.
Often only a relatively small amount of money stands in the way of Kiva borrowers and their dreams. Whether it’s a Kenyan farmer who needs $500 in order to double her grain production, or a young Bolivian woman who lacks the $1,500 tuition for nursing school, Kiva lenders provide a hand up to these and countless other borrowers.
Join us and make a loan today.
- Choose a borrower
Browse hundreds of borrower profiles and find a story that connects with you.
- Make a loan
Click ‘Lend’ to send money via our Field Partners, who vet, distribute and administer each loan.
- Get repaid
Receive updates as the borrowers you support succeed and repay their loans.
When borrowers repay, that money is yours to keep, donate to Kiva or lend again to empower someone new!
We are a non-profit organization with a mission to connect people through lending to alleviate poverty. Leveraging the internet and a worldwide network of microfinance institutions, Kiva lets individuals lend as little as $25 to help create opportunity around the world.
Get started today
Get started — choose one of these Kiva borrowers...
... or browse all available loans
There are 5,328 loans currently seeking funding on Kiva.