Join Judy Webster's team on Kiva
Every day, Kiva connects thousands of people to borrowers and partner institutions around the world, working together to create opportunity and alleviate poverty. It only takes $25 to get started.
- CerealsPhilippinesGloria is a married woman with one child. She is a very hard working entrepreneur. Gloria is 64 years old.
She has a rice retailing business in the Philippines. ...Read their story >
- BeveragesColombiaElizabeth is a 39-year-old microentrepreneur and resident of the municipality of Juan de Acosta, where she lives with her family and has had a business selling soft drinks,...Read their story >
- Personal Housing ExpensesTajikistanKomil is a strong, purposeful, and responsible man from Tursunzade, Tajikistan. He was born in 1986. He is married and a father of three children.
Komil has wor...Read their story >
- SewingTajikistanZubayda is very thankful for your support. She purchased a sewing machine and started a business. She already has success with it. She was able to attract customers and exp...Read their story >
- Motorcycle TransportTimor-LesteOctavio is 37 years old and married. His wife is a farmer and supports the family by producing food crops such as potatoes and beans. He has been in the motorcycle transpor...Read their story >
Kiva lenders, like Judy Webster, combat poverty daily by making small loans to borrowers around the world. We believe in fair access to affordable capital for people to improve their own lives.
Often only a relatively small amount of money stands in the way of Kiva borrowers and their dreams. Whether it’s a Kenyan farmer who needs $500 in order to double her grain production, or a young Bolivian woman who lacks the $1,500 tuition for nursing school, Kiva lenders provide a hand up to these and countless other borrowers.
Join us and make a loan today.
- Choose a borrower
Browse hundreds of borrower profiles and find a story that connects with you.
- Make a loan
Click ‘Lend’ to send money via our Field Partners, who vet, distribute and administer each loan.
- Get repaid
Receive updates as the borrowers you support succeed and repay their loans.
When borrowers repay, that money is yours to keep, donate to Kiva or lend again to empower someone new!
We are a non-profit organization with a mission to connect people through lending to alleviate poverty. Leveraging the internet and a worldwide network of microfinance institutions, Kiva lets individuals lend as little as $25 to help create opportunity around the world.
Get started today
Get started — choose one of these Kiva borrowers...
... or browse all available loans
There are 2,989 loans currently seeking funding on Kiva.