Join Judy Webster's team on Kiva
Every day, Kiva connects thousands of people to borrowers and partner institutions around the world, working together to create opportunity and alleviate poverty. It only takes $25 to get started.
- Personal Housing ExpensesMozambiquePereira, 38, is a married father of four children, three females and one male. They are all in primary school. He works from 7:00am to 3:30pm as a driver. He is not respons...Read their story >
- SewingTajikistanRajabmo is very grateful for your help. Thanks to previous loans, she expanded her activities; she acquired a new sewing machine and materials. Now she works with her daugh...Read their story >
- FarmingCambodiaKean, 53, is married and has five children. They are living in a remote village of Kampong Cham province.
To finance the family budget, Kean and her husband hav...Read their story >
- RetailPhilippinesOlivia is a 42-year-old woman who lives in Concepcion, Iloilo. She is married and a mother of seven children. Her oldest child is 20 years old and the youngest is 9 years...Read their story >
- FarmingCambodiaA mother of two small children, Mom is 31 years old and lives in Ponhea Krek district in the province of Tbaung Khmum. Nowadays, she and her husband are growing rice and wo...Read their story >
Kiva lenders, like Judy Webster, combat poverty daily by making small loans to borrowers around the world. We believe in fair access to affordable capital for people to improve their own lives.
Often only a relatively small amount of money stands in the way of Kiva borrowers and their dreams. Whether it’s a Kenyan farmer who needs $500 in order to double her grain production, or a young Bolivian woman who lacks the $1,500 tuition for nursing school, Kiva lenders provide a hand up to these and countless other borrowers.
Join us and make a loan today.
- Choose a borrower
Browse hundreds of borrower profiles and find a story that connects with you.
- Make a loan
Click ‘Lend’ to send money via our Field Partners, who vet, distribute and administer each loan.
- Get repaid
Receive updates as the borrowers you support succeed and repay their loans.
When borrowers repay, that money is yours to keep, donate to Kiva or lend again to empower someone new!
We are a non-profit organization with a mission to connect people through lending to alleviate poverty. Leveraging the internet and a worldwide network of microfinance institutions, Kiva lets individuals lend as little as $25 to help create opportunity around the world.
Get started today
Get started — choose one of these Kiva borrowers...
... or browse all available loans
There are 4,919 loans currently seeking funding on Kiva.