Join Fusolab's team on Kiva
Every day, Kiva connects thousands of people to borrowers and partner institutions around the world, working together to create opportunity and alleviate poverty. It only takes $25 to get started.
- Primary/secondary school costsTajikistanRachabmoh is a resident of Dangara. She is 60 years old and married. From this marriage with her beloved husband she has three children.
Her husband offers handyman s...Read their story >
- Grocery StoreCambodiaKimsun is 55 years old and is a married woman with two children. She sells groceries and beverages. Her husband is a farmer.
For 4 years, she has been runnin...Read their story >
- Clothing SalesJordanBasema is a 64-year-old Jordanian, married woman. Her husband is the only breadwinner in the house. Basma decided to start her own project.
She wants to buy clo...Read their story >
- General StoreUgandaCharles is a male Ugandan, aged 35, a resident of Ibbungu, Jinja district. He is a businessman dealing in both retail and wholesale which he does operating in the trading c...Read their story >
- Grocery StoreCambodiaRy is 34 years old and is a married woman with five children. She sells groceries and beverages. Her husband is a farmer. For 4 years, she has been running this business, ...Read their story >
Kiva lenders, like Fusolab, combat poverty daily by making small loans to borrowers around the world. We believe in fair access to affordable capital for people to improve their own lives.
Often only a relatively small amount of money stands in the way of Kiva borrowers and their dreams. Whether it’s a Kenyan farmer who needs $500 in order to double her grain production, or a young Bolivian woman who lacks the $1,500 tuition for nursing school, Kiva lenders provide a hand up to these and countless other borrowers.
Join us and make a loan today.
- Choose a borrower
Browse hundreds of borrower profiles and find a story that connects with you.
- Make a loan
Click ‘Lend’ to send money via our Field Partners, who vet, distribute and administer each loan.
- Get repaid
Receive updates as the borrowers you support succeed and repay their loans.
When borrowers repay, that money is yours to keep, donate to Kiva or lend again to empower someone new!
We are a non-profit organization with a mission to connect people through lending to alleviate poverty. Leveraging the internet and a worldwide network of microfinance institutions, Kiva lets individuals lend as little as $25 to help create opportunity around the world.
Get started today
Get started — choose one of these Kiva borrowers...
... or browse all available loans
There are 7,211 loans currently seeking funding on Kiva.