Join www.FlexiNail.com's team on Kiva
Every day, Kiva connects thousands of people to borrowers and partner institutions around the world, working together to create opportunity and alleviate poverty. It only takes $25 to get started.
- PigsPhilippinesKaren is 40 years old, married and has four children who are in school.
She is in the agricultural business of pig fattening in the Philippines. Karen requested ...Read their story >
- CafeCambodiaKanha is 26 years old and married. She sells beverages as shown in the picture. She has been running this business for six months. Her husband is a construction worker.
Read their story >
- Clothing SalesBurkina FasoAdama Sonia has three children of whom two go to school. She is a saleswoman who has been selling good quality sheets for six years at a market in the capital. This is her ...Read their story >
- PigsPhilippinesMaricel is 38 years old and has six children. She is married and three of her children are in school.
She is in the agricultural business in the Philippines. Mar...Read their story >
- Clothing SalesPhilippinesAmalia is a married woman and 55 years old with four children. She has a business buying and selling ready-to-wear in the Philippines.
Amalia requested a PHP 8,...Read their story >
Kiva lenders, like www.FlexiNail.com, combat poverty daily by making small loans to borrowers around the world. We believe in fair access to affordable capital for people to improve their own lives.
Often only a relatively small amount of money stands in the way of Kiva borrowers and their dreams. Whether it’s a Kenyan farmer who needs $500 in order to double her grain production, or a young Bolivian woman who lacks the $1,500 tuition for nursing school, Kiva lenders provide a hand up to these and countless other borrowers.
Join us and make a loan today.
- Choose a borrower
Browse hundreds of borrower profiles and find a story that connects with you.
- Make a loan
Click ‘Lend’ to send money via our Field Partners, who vet, distribute and administer each loan.
- Get repaid
Receive updates as the borrowers you support succeed and repay their loans.
When borrowers repay, that money is yours to keep, donate to Kiva or lend again to empower someone new!
We are a non-profit organization with a mission to connect people through lending to alleviate poverty. Leveraging the internet and a worldwide network of microfinance institutions, Kiva lets individuals lend as little as $25 to help create opportunity around the world.
Get started today
Get started — choose one of these Kiva borrowers...
... or browse all available loans
There are 10,828 loans currently seeking funding on Kiva.