Join Caspian Kabob's team on Kiva
Every day, Kiva connects thousands of people to borrowers and partner institutions around the world, working together to create opportunity and alleviate poverty. It only takes $25 to get started.
- FarmingKenyaThe nice woman who appears in the photo is Dorothy. She is 49 years old and has three children. She is an ever-smiling woman who is not deterred by the difficulties she enc...Read their story >
- SewingColombiaMyriam is a 49-year-old woman who is seeking to earn a living. She has worked at several informal jobs because of the lack of opportunities in the area. Her biggest challen...Read their story >
- FarmingKenyaSalina, a 42-year-old mom of four has never given up in the face of adversity. She is a hardworking mom who has always struggled to sustain her family, being the only bread...Read their story >
- CattleEl SalvadorSantos studied as far as fourth grade. He is in a relationship and his wife works in commerce. He has two children, who are studying.
Santos has been making a li...Read their story >
- FarmingKenyaRachael is a witty woman who has been handling all the responsibilities of parenting and providing for the daily needs of her 3 children. She is an honest, hardworking, loy...Read their story >
Kiva lenders, like Caspian Kabob, combat poverty daily by making small loans to borrowers around the world. We believe in fair access to affordable capital for people to improve their own lives.
Often only a relatively small amount of money stands in the way of Kiva borrowers and their dreams. Whether it’s a Kenyan farmer who needs $500 in order to double her grain production, or a young Bolivian woman who lacks the $1,500 tuition for nursing school, Kiva lenders provide a hand up to these and countless other borrowers.
Join us and make a loan today.
- Choose a borrower
Browse hundreds of borrower profiles and find a story that connects with you.
- Make a loan
Click ‘Lend’ to send money via our Field Partners, who vet, distribute and administer each loan.
- Get repaid
Receive updates as the borrowers you support succeed and repay their loans.
When borrowers repay, that money is yours to keep, donate to Kiva or lend again to empower someone new!
We are a non-profit organization with a mission to connect people through lending to alleviate poverty. Leveraging the internet and a worldwide network of microfinance institutions, Kiva lets individuals lend as little as $25 to help create opportunity around the world.
Get started today
Get started — choose one of these Kiva borrowers...
... or browse all available loans
There are 3,725 loans currently seeking funding on Kiva.