Join Caspian Kabob's team on Kiva
Every day, Kiva connects thousands of people to borrowers and partner institutions around the world, working together to create opportunity and alleviate poverty. It only takes $25 to get started.
- FarmingKenyaLinah is a 45-year-old mother of five school-going children living in Siongiroi, a town that hosts elite Kenyan athletes. She is a very resourceful dairy and crop farmer wh...Read their story >
- General StoreGuatemalaThe Platino duo through Kiva is represented by Francisco. He is single and is a very hard-working person, who learned all about business from his parents starting when he w...Read their story >
- Grocery StoreNicaraguaFour years ago, Jairo began working in the retail trade by opening a small grocery store and vegetable stand. He pursued this trade because he wanted to have the opportuni...Read their story >
- CerealsPhilippinesJocelyn is 39 years old and married with four children in school. She is a very hardworking entrepreneur.
She has a rice retailing business in the Philippines. ...Read their story >
- Primary/secondary school costsTajikistanUbaidullo is a taxi driver from the Varzob district. He is married, and he has 5 school-aged children. Ubaidullo has been driving for 15 years. He loves his work. Ubaidullo...Read their story >
Kiva lenders, like Caspian Kabob, combat poverty daily by making small loans to borrowers around the world. We believe in fair access to affordable capital for people to improve their own lives.
Often only a relatively small amount of money stands in the way of Kiva borrowers and their dreams. Whether it’s a Kenyan farmer who needs $500 in order to double her grain production, or a young Bolivian woman who lacks the $1,500 tuition for nursing school, Kiva lenders provide a hand up to these and countless other borrowers.
Join us and make a loan today.
- Choose a borrower
Browse hundreds of borrower profiles and find a story that connects with you.
- Make a loan
Click ‘Lend’ to send money via our Field Partners, who vet, distribute and administer each loan.
- Get repaid
Receive updates as the borrowers you support succeed and repay their loans.
When borrowers repay, that money is yours to keep, donate to Kiva or lend again to empower someone new!
We are a non-profit organization with a mission to connect people through lending to alleviate poverty. Leveraging the internet and a worldwide network of microfinance institutions, Kiva lets individuals lend as little as $25 to help create opportunity around the world.
Get started today
Get started — choose one of these Kiva borrowers...
... or browse all available loans
There are 6,910 loans currently seeking funding on Kiva.