Join Adventures with the Estrogen Army's team on Kiva
Every day, Kiva connects thousands of people to borrowers and partner institutions around the world, working together to create opportunity and alleviate poverty. It only takes $25 to get started.
- Food Production/SalesPhilippinesRenilda is a married woman, 54 years old with one child.
Renilda has a food vending business in the Philippines. Renilda requested a PHP 25,000 loan amount thro...Read their story >
- FarmingKenyaDerry is 52 years old and has 4 children. She has been a farmer for more than 20 years and is always said to be a very reliable person. Even though Derry is the only one fe...Read their story >
- General StorePhilippinesRosalinda is a married woman with seven children. She is a very hardworking entrepreneur.
Rosalinda has a general store business in the Philippines. She requeste...Read their story >
- Fish SellingSenegalThis group, which is part of the Banc Villageois set up in September 2013, is made up of five very dynamic women who live in the same neighborhood and who have good social ...Read their story >
- CattleUgandaFred, aged 40, is a married man with four kids. He is an agriculturalist who rears cows and goats for sale, to make an income to derive a sustainable livelihood for his fam...Read their story >
Kiva lenders, like Adventures with the Estrogen Army, combat poverty daily by making small loans to borrowers around the world. We believe in fair access to affordable capital for people to improve their own lives.
Often only a relatively small amount of money stands in the way of Kiva borrowers and their dreams. Whether it’s a Kenyan farmer who needs $500 in order to double her grain production, or a young Bolivian woman who lacks the $1,500 tuition for nursing school, Kiva lenders provide a hand up to these and countless other borrowers.
Join us and make a loan today.
- Choose a borrower
Browse hundreds of borrower profiles and find a story that connects with you.
- Make a loan
Click ‘Lend’ to send money via our Field Partners, who vet, distribute and administer each loan.
- Get repaid
Receive updates as the borrowers you support succeed and repay their loans.
When borrowers repay, that money is yours to keep, donate to Kiva or lend again to empower someone new!
We are a non-profit organization with a mission to connect people through lending to alleviate poverty. Leveraging the internet and a worldwide network of microfinance institutions, Kiva lets individuals lend as little as $25 to help create opportunity around the world.
Get started today
Get started — choose one of these Kiva borrowers...
... or browse all available loans
There are 6,597 loans currently seeking funding on Kiva.