Join Adventures with the Estrogen Army's team on Kiva
Every day, Kiva connects thousands of people to borrowers and partner institutions around the world, working together to create opportunity and alleviate poverty. It only takes $25 to get started.
- PigsPhilippinesElfie is 31 years old, married and has one child.
She is in the agricultural business of pig fattening in the Philippines. Elfie requested a PHP 20,000 loan thro...Read their story >
- CerealsPhilippinesRomelin is a married woman with five children. She is a very hard working entrepreneur. She is 43 years old and has four children who are in school.
Romelin has ...Read their story >
- CerealsPhilippinesSheila Mae is a married woman with three children. She is a very hardworking entrepreneur. Sheila Mae is 25 years old and has one child who is in school.
She has...Read their story >
- BakerySolomon IslandsHannah is 51 years old and is married with two children. They live in a rural community outside Honiara, the capital of the Solomon Islands.
She runs a small ba...Read their story >
- Education providerPakistanShehbaz is a 34 year old man who established a low cost private school in a marginalized community. The aim of the school is create learning experiences of high standards; ...Read their story >
Kiva lenders, like Adventures with the Estrogen Army, combat poverty daily by making small loans to borrowers around the world. We believe in fair access to affordable capital for people to improve their own lives.
Often only a relatively small amount of money stands in the way of Kiva borrowers and their dreams. Whether it’s a Kenyan farmer who needs $500 in order to double her grain production, or a young Bolivian woman who lacks the $1,500 tuition for nursing school, Kiva lenders provide a hand up to these and countless other borrowers.
Join us and make a loan today.
- Choose a borrower
Browse hundreds of borrower profiles and find a story that connects with you.
- Make a loan
Click ‘Lend’ to send money via our Field Partners, who vet, distribute and administer each loan.
- Get repaid
Receive updates as the borrowers you support succeed and repay their loans.
When borrowers repay, that money is yours to keep, donate to Kiva or lend again to empower someone new!
We are a non-profit organization with a mission to connect people through lending to alleviate poverty. Leveraging the internet and a worldwide network of microfinance institutions, Kiva lets individuals lend as little as $25 to help create opportunity around the world.
Get started today
Get started — choose one of these Kiva borrowers...
... or browse all available loans
There are 5,724 loans currently seeking funding on Kiva.