Join Jerice's team on Kiva
Every day, Kiva connects thousands of people to borrowers and partner institutions around the world, working together to create opportunity and alleviate poverty. It only takes $25 to get started.
- PigsPhilippinesConnie is 58 years old and married.
Connie raises pigs in the Philippines. Connie requested a PHP 15,000 loan through NWTF to buy sacks of feed, piglets, and oth...Read their story >
- Construction SuppliesCambodiaVa, 34, appears in this photo and he is a construction material seller in the community. He works hard for certain life benefits and he‘d like to boost his business by maki...Read their story >
- RetailEcuadorCinthia Maria and her family live in Jaramijo. It is known for its beautiful beach on the coast of this beautiful place. Most of its residents are very hardworking and work...Read their story >
- FishingPhilippinesSopia is a married woman with eight children. She is a very hardworking entrepreneur. She is 67 years old.
Sopia has a fishing business in the Philippines. She r...Read their story >
- General StorePhilippinesAynes is a hardworking woman entrepreneur with one child.
She runs a general store in the Philippines and requested a PHP 10,000 loan through NWTF to buy items t...Read their story >
Kiva lenders, like Jerice, combat poverty daily by making small loans to borrowers around the world. We believe in fair access to affordable capital for people to improve their own lives.
Often only a relatively small amount of money stands in the way of Kiva borrowers and their dreams. Whether it’s a Kenyan farmer who needs $500 in order to double her grain production, or a young Bolivian woman who lacks the $1,500 tuition for nursing school, Kiva lenders provide a hand up to these and countless other borrowers.
Join us and make a loan today.
- Choose a borrower
Browse hundreds of borrower profiles and find a story that connects with you.
- Make a loan
Click ‘Lend’ to send money via our Field Partners, who vet, distribute and administer each loan.
- Get repaid
Receive updates as the borrowers you support succeed and repay their loans.
When borrowers repay, that money is yours to keep, donate to Kiva or lend again to empower someone new!
We are a non-profit organization with a mission to connect people through lending to alleviate poverty. Leveraging the internet and a worldwide network of microfinance institutions, Kiva lets individuals lend as little as $25 to help create opportunity around the world.
Get started today
Get started — choose one of these Kiva borrowers...
... or browse all available loans
There are 12,056 loans currently seeking funding on Kiva.