Join Quentin's team on Kiva
Every day, Kiva connects thousands of people to borrowers and partner institutions around the world, working together to create opportunity and alleviate poverty. It only takes $25 to get started.
- AgricultureNicaraguaFranklin is a 33-year-old coffee grower. He runs a small 1.4-hectare farm, all with productive coffee. He lives in a remote community in Nueva Segovia with his wife and two...Read their story >
- LivestockKyrgyzstanKenzhekan has successfully repaid her loan. She is grateful to Kiva and to everyone who has helped her with the financing. Thanks to her hard work and responsible approach ...Read their story >
- PigsPhilippinesAnaliza is 43 years old, married and has two children. One of her child is currently in school.
She is in the pig fattening business in the Philippines. She requ...Read their story >
- FarmingKenyaRegina is a 30-year-old mother of three living in Nakuru, a town that lies 1,850 meters above sea level in the highlands of Kenya, making it a temperate climate that favors...Read their story >
- General StoreKenyaPatrick, 34, is a wonderful family man who is blessed with two children and one beautiful wife. He runs a general store that helps him to provide for his family. He is than...Read their story >
Kiva lenders, like Quentin, combat poverty daily by making small loans to borrowers around the world. We believe in fair access to affordable capital for people to improve their own lives.
Often only a relatively small amount of money stands in the way of Kiva borrowers and their dreams. Whether it’s a Kenyan farmer who needs $500 in order to double her grain production, or a young Bolivian woman who lacks the $1,500 tuition for nursing school, Kiva lenders provide a hand up to these and countless other borrowers.
Join us and make a loan today.
- Choose a borrower
Browse hundreds of borrower profiles and find a story that connects with you.
- Make a loan
Click ‘Lend’ to send money via our Field Partners, who vet, distribute and administer each loan.
- Get repaid
Receive updates as the borrowers you support succeed and repay their loans.
When borrowers repay, that money is yours to keep, donate to Kiva or lend again to empower someone new!
We are a non-profit organization with a mission to connect people through lending to alleviate poverty. Leveraging the internet and a worldwide network of microfinance institutions, Kiva lets individuals lend as little as $25 to help create opportunity around the world.
Get started today
Get started — choose one of these Kiva borrowers...
... or browse all available loans
There are 8,844 loans currently seeking funding on Kiva.