Join pd.'s team on Kiva
Every day, Kiva connects thousands of people to borrowers and partner institutions around the world, working together to create opportunity and alleviate poverty. It only takes $25 to get started.
- AgricultureCameroonShe is single and a mother of four children with whom she lives in a four bedroom apartment in Bafut, North West Region of Cameroon.
She has faced some challeng...Read their story >
- Personal Housing ExpensesVietnamMr. Lung is 32 years old and he is married. He has worked in agriculture farming food for 6 years.
Lung lives in Yen Dinh district, a rural town in Thanh Hoa pr...Read their story >
- PoultryMalawiMartha is age 51. She is married with four children and other other persons who rely on her. She runs a poultry business and also sells groceries.
Martha has req...Read their story >
- CattleArmeniaThis lady is Laura from Debet village in the Lori region. She lives there with her husband, son, his wife and an infant granddaughter. Laura and her husband have run their ...Read their story >
- Grocery StoreIndiaDamayanti, 41, hails from the Khurda district of Odisha, India. She is married and lives with her household of five members. She runs a grocery store. The household's month...Read their story >
Kiva lenders, like pd., combat poverty daily by making small loans to borrowers around the world. We believe in fair access to affordable capital for people to improve their own lives.
Often only a relatively small amount of money stands in the way of Kiva borrowers and their dreams. Whether it’s a Kenyan farmer who needs $500 in order to double her grain production, or a young Bolivian woman who lacks the $1,500 tuition for nursing school, Kiva lenders provide a hand up to these and countless other borrowers.
Join us and make a loan today.
- Choose a borrower
Browse hundreds of borrower profiles and find a story that connects with you.
- Make a loan
Click ‘Lend’ to send money via our Field Partners, who vet, distribute and administer each loan.
- Get repaid
Receive updates as the borrowers you support succeed and repay their loans.
When borrowers repay, that money is yours to keep, donate to Kiva or lend again to empower someone new!
We are a non-profit organization with a mission to connect people through lending to alleviate poverty. Leveraging the internet and a worldwide network of microfinance institutions, Kiva lets individuals lend as little as $25 to help create opportunity around the world.
Get started today
Get started — choose one of these Kiva borrowers...
... or browse all available loans
There are 6,718 loans currently seeking funding on Kiva.