Join China Law Translate's team on Kiva
Every day, Kiva connects thousands of people to borrowers and partner institutions around the world, working together to create opportunity and alleviate poverty. It only takes $25 to get started.
- FarmingMadagascarNoeline is a 36-year-old married mother to five dependent children. The family lives in their own house in a village located on the outskirts of the city.
She s...Read their story >
- General StorePhilippinesMary Ann is 36 years old and married with two children.
Mary Ann runs a general store in the Philippines and requested a PHP 14,000 loan through NWTF to buy item...Read their story >
- Fruits & VegetablesParaguayMaria Sixta is from the city of Asunción, and makes a living selling fruit and vegetables. She mentions that she has a stall in her house, where she works every day from ea...Read their story >
- CerealsRwandaMarie Claudine is a 43-year-old mother of six children who are between 4 and 25 years old. Her husband is a farmer, and for the past four years, she has been selling foodst...Read their story >
- PigsPhilippinesMa. Miyan is 29 years old, married and has two children, one of whom is in school.
She is in the agricultural business in the Philippines. Ma. Miyan requested a ...Read their story >
Kiva lenders, like China Law Translate, combat poverty daily by making small loans to borrowers around the world. We believe in fair access to affordable capital for people to improve their own lives.
Often only a relatively small amount of money stands in the way of Kiva borrowers and their dreams. Whether it’s a Kenyan farmer who needs $500 in order to double her grain production, or a young Bolivian woman who lacks the $1,500 tuition for nursing school, Kiva lenders provide a hand up to these and countless other borrowers.
Join us and make a loan today.
- Choose a borrower
Browse hundreds of borrower profiles and find a story that connects with you.
- Make a loan
Click ‘Lend’ to send money via our Field Partners, who vet, distribute and administer each loan.
- Get repaid
Receive updates as the borrowers you support succeed and repay their loans.
When borrowers repay, that money is yours to keep, donate to Kiva or lend again to empower someone new!
We are a non-profit organization with a mission to connect people through lending to alleviate poverty. Leveraging the internet and a worldwide network of microfinance institutions, Kiva lets individuals lend as little as $25 to help create opportunity around the world.
Get started today
Get started — choose one of these Kiva borrowers...
... or browse all available loans
There are 5,984 loans currently seeking funding on Kiva.