Join China Law Translate's team on Kiva
Every day, Kiva connects thousands of people to borrowers and partner institutions around the world, working together to create opportunity and alleviate poverty. It only takes $25 to get started.
- BeveragesCongo (DRC)Mme Esperance is a client of the MFI Hekima and leader of the business group Usafi Wa Moyo. She is 42 years old, married, and the mother of six children, all of whom are in...Read their story >
- Beauty SalonParaguayThe La Esperanza group is comprised of friends and neighbors from Asunción who seek ways to be able to improve their quality of life, as well as that of their loved ones. T...Read their story >
- FarmingKenyaCaroline has four children and lives in Kapsowar, a town that was significantly struck by the 2007–2008 Kenyan crisis where violence occurred in Kenya. She is a mixed farme...Read their story >
- Clothing SalesParaguayThe group is called Cheerful Women. It's a group made up of members who desire to improve themselves and get ahead. They are also within the poverty elimination program, ea...Read their story >
- General StoreParaguayThe group called Mujeres Activas is in its 27th cycle with the program of the women's committee. They have this name because this is what they are, active women who search ...Read their story >
Kiva lenders, like China Law Translate, combat poverty daily by making small loans to borrowers around the world. We believe in fair access to affordable capital for people to improve their own lives.
Often only a relatively small amount of money stands in the way of Kiva borrowers and their dreams. Whether it’s a Kenyan farmer who needs $500 in order to double her grain production, or a young Bolivian woman who lacks the $1,500 tuition for nursing school, Kiva lenders provide a hand up to these and countless other borrowers.
Join us and make a loan today.
- Choose a borrower
Browse hundreds of borrower profiles and find a story that connects with you.
- Make a loan
Click ‘Lend’ to send money via our Field Partners, who vet, distribute and administer each loan.
- Get repaid
Receive updates as the borrowers you support succeed and repay their loans.
When borrowers repay, that money is yours to keep, donate to Kiva or lend again to empower someone new!
We are a non-profit organization with a mission to connect people through lending to alleviate poverty. Leveraging the internet and a worldwide network of microfinance institutions, Kiva lets individuals lend as little as $25 to help create opportunity around the world.
Get started today
Get started — choose one of these Kiva borrowers...
... or browse all available loans
There are 819 loans currently seeking funding on Kiva.