Join Rob aka Cerberus's team on Kiva
Every day, Kiva connects thousands of people to borrowers and partner institutions around the world, working together to create opportunity and alleviate poverty. It only takes $25 to get started.
- Food MarketPhilippinesRufina is a married woman, 48 years old with one child.
Rufina has a business buying and selling frozen foods in the Philippines. Rufina requested a PHP 20,000 ...Read their story >
- Fish SellingPhilippinesRosaline is a widowed woman with five children. She is a very hard working entrepreneur. Rosaline is 52-years-old and has one child still in school.
Rosaline has...Read their story >
- Food Production/SalesParaguayThe group is called Mujeres Unidas as they all work together to have a better future for their families. They mention that they are participating in the Poverty Elimination...Read their story >
- RetailColombiaJuan is 26 years old and lives in the municipality of Andes. He is an intelligent and committed man who is the main source of income for the sustenance of his family, which...Read their story >
- Fruits & VegetablesPhilippinesJovelyn is a married woman with three children. She is a very hard working entrepreneur. Jovelyn is 32 years old and has three children who are in school.
She ha...Read their story >
Kiva lenders, like Rob aka Cerberus, combat poverty daily by making small loans to borrowers around the world. We believe in fair access to affordable capital for people to improve their own lives.
Often only a relatively small amount of money stands in the way of Kiva borrowers and their dreams. Whether it’s a Kenyan farmer who needs $500 in order to double her grain production, or a young Bolivian woman who lacks the $1,500 tuition for nursing school, Kiva lenders provide a hand up to these and countless other borrowers.
Join us and make a loan today.
- Choose a borrower
Browse hundreds of borrower profiles and find a story that connects with you.
- Make a loan
Click ‘Lend’ to send money via our Field Partners, who vet, distribute and administer each loan.
- Get repaid
Receive updates as the borrowers you support succeed and repay their loans.
When borrowers repay, that money is yours to keep, donate to Kiva or lend again to empower someone new!
We are a non-profit organization with a mission to connect people through lending to alleviate poverty. Leveraging the internet and a worldwide network of microfinance institutions, Kiva lets individuals lend as little as $25 to help create opportunity around the world.
Get started today
Get started — choose one of these Kiva borrowers...
... or browse all available loans
There are 5,689 loans currently seeking funding on Kiva.