Join Diana's team on Kiva
Every day, Kiva connects thousands of people to borrowers and partner institutions around the world, working together to create opportunity and alleviate poverty. It only takes $25 to get started.
- FarmingKenyaPictured above is Benta, who as a group leader, is representing her group formed by 8 farmers in Matete District, Kenya. She is a mother to 6 children and is known by her c...Read their story >
- LivestockKyrgyzstanSharapat is 41 years old, married, and has three children. She has a higher education, and works as a teacher at a local school. She knows how to run a farming business and...Read their story >
- Food Production/SalesSamoaSalemau is an 18-year-old mother with 2 children. She runs a small business of chicken and chips and sells them in her community to earn a living. She has been doing this f...Read their story >
- FarmingKenyaPictured above is Rose, who, as a group leader, is representing her group of nine farmers in Kakamega B (North) district, Kenya. She is a mother to five children and is kno...Read their story >
- General StorePhilippinesJinky is 47 years old and married with three children.
Jinky runs a general store in the Philippines and requested a PHP 25000 loan through NWTF to b...Read their story >
Kiva lenders, like Diana, combat poverty daily by making small loans to borrowers around the world. We believe in fair access to affordable capital for people to improve their own lives.
Often only a relatively small amount of money stands in the way of Kiva borrowers and their dreams. Whether it’s a Kenyan farmer who needs $500 in order to double her grain production, or a young Bolivian woman who lacks the $1,500 tuition for nursing school, Kiva lenders provide a hand up to these and countless other borrowers.
Join us and make a loan today.
- Choose a borrower
Browse hundreds of borrower profiles and find a story that connects with you.
- Make a loan
Click ‘Lend’ to send money via our Field Partners, who vet, distribute and administer each loan.
- Get repaid
Receive updates as the borrowers you support succeed and repay their loans.
When borrowers repay, that money is yours to keep, donate to Kiva or lend again to empower someone new!
We are a non-profit organization with a mission to connect people through lending to alleviate poverty. Leveraging the internet and a worldwide network of microfinance institutions, Kiva lets individuals lend as little as $25 to help create opportunity around the world.
Get started today
Get started — choose one of these Kiva borrowers...
... or browse all available loans
There are 6,004 loans currently seeking funding on Kiva.