Join AIESEC Alumni Germany's team on Kiva
Every day, Kiva connects thousands of people to borrowers and partner institutions around the world, working together to create opportunity and alleviate poverty. It only takes $25 to get started.
- General StoreParaguayThis group is called La Buena Conducta. They are from the city of Carapeguá and are in their 5th cycle of the women's committee program. They help each other to be able to ...Read their story >
- CattleEl SalvadorJairo is single and lives with his parents.
Jairo works raising and selling cattle. He travels one kilometer from his house to the land where he keeps the cattle...Read their story >
- FarmingKenyaFridah, pictured above, has been a farmer for 12 years, and is now proud to represent her group of nine farmers in Lugari district. She is 55 years old, is married and has...Read their story >
- FarmingKenyaPictured above is Jane, often described as an extremely hardworking individual. She is 52 years old and, as a group leader, she is representing her group of 13 farmers in L...Read their story >
- Home Products SalesSenegalSira Alarba, 57, is a trader in the Kédougou region. Committed and very ambitious, she is President of the Haldifoty Gomba2 group made up of nine women who are in their thi...Read their story >
Kiva lenders, like AIESEC Alumni Germany, combat poverty daily by making small loans to borrowers around the world. We believe in fair access to affordable capital for people to improve their own lives.
Often only a relatively small amount of money stands in the way of Kiva borrowers and their dreams. Whether it’s a Kenyan farmer who needs $500 in order to double her grain production, or a young Bolivian woman who lacks the $1,500 tuition for nursing school, Kiva lenders provide a hand up to these and countless other borrowers.
Join us and make a loan today.
- Choose a borrower
Browse hundreds of borrower profiles and find a story that connects with you.
- Make a loan
Click ‘Lend’ to send money via our Field Partners, who vet, distribute and administer each loan.
- Get repaid
Receive updates as the borrowers you support succeed and repay their loans.
When borrowers repay, that money is yours to keep, donate to Kiva or lend again to empower someone new!
We are a non-profit organization with a mission to connect people through lending to alleviate poverty. Leveraging the internet and a worldwide network of microfinance institutions, Kiva lets individuals lend as little as $25 to help create opportunity around the world.
Get started today
Get started — choose one of these Kiva borrowers...
... or browse all available loans
There are 3,358 loans currently seeking funding on Kiva.