Join AIESEC Alumni Germany's team on Kiva
Every day, Kiva connects thousands of people to borrowers and partner institutions around the world, working together to create opportunity and alleviate poverty. It only takes $25 to get started.
- General StorePhilippinesFor ten years now, Julieta has been earning a living through running a sari-sari (variety) store. She sells various commodities ranging from noodles, canned goods, and soft...Read their story >
- CerealsPhilippinesAnnabel is a 48-year-old married woman with three children. She is a very hard-working entrepreneur.
Annabel has a rice-selling business in the Philippines. She ...Read their story >
- Beauty SalonParaguayMaria Benigna is a hard-working person. With a lot of effort and everyday struggle she earns a living for herself and her loved ones.
She says that she provides ...Read their story >
- Personal Medical ExpensesMexicoNely, 46, has lived in a town in the state of Nuevo León for 14 years. She's married and has three children.
Her husband, Adán, has been having treatment for so...Read their story >
- FarmingKenyaPetronilla is a 54-year-old maize farmer in Tongaren, Kenya. In addition to farming her core crop, she currently has 3 chickens and 3 cows on her land. Petronilla has histo...Read their story >
Kiva lenders, like AIESEC Alumni Germany, combat poverty daily by making small loans to borrowers around the world. We believe in fair access to affordable capital for people to improve their own lives.
Often only a relatively small amount of money stands in the way of Kiva borrowers and their dreams. Whether it’s a Kenyan farmer who needs $500 in order to double her grain production, or a young Bolivian woman who lacks the $1,500 tuition for nursing school, Kiva lenders provide a hand up to these and countless other borrowers.
Join us and make a loan today.
- Choose a borrower
Browse hundreds of borrower profiles and find a story that connects with you.
- Make a loan
Click ‘Lend’ to send money via our Field Partners, who vet, distribute and administer each loan.
- Get repaid
Receive updates as the borrowers you support succeed and repay their loans.
When borrowers repay, that money is yours to keep, donate to Kiva or lend again to empower someone new!
We are a non-profit organization with a mission to connect people through lending to alleviate poverty. Leveraging the internet and a worldwide network of microfinance institutions, Kiva lets individuals lend as little as $25 to help create opportunity around the world.
Get started today
Get started — choose one of these Kiva borrowers...
... or browse all available loans
There are 6,587 loans currently seeking funding on Kiva.