Join Justin & Grainne Noel's team on Kiva
Every day, Kiva connects thousands of people to borrowers and partner institutions around the world, working together to create opportunity and alleviate poverty. It only takes $25 to get started.
- Clothing SalesEgyptZeinab is 48, married, and the mother of six children, three boys and three girls. All of them are well educated because she is very interested in their education and upbri...Read their story >
- Personal Housing ExpensesGuatemalaMarco is a person that strives to give his family better living conditions. He mentions that this has gone very well since, with the previous loan, he was able to remodel h...Read their story >
- FarmingEl SalvadorPablo attended school until 6th grade, he is married and has 3 children. His wife is engaged works in the house.
Pablo purchased a machine to chop grass and also...Read their story >
- Clothing SalesRwandaAlice is 41 years old, and she works hard daily to improve her family living conditions. She trades traditional clothes. She is gradually expanding her business, yet her la...Read their story >
- CerealsKenyaWonderful Kiva community,
Get to know Vinic, a hardworking mom. Vinic pursues her dream of inner accomplishment with passion and determination. She is a mom who...Read their story >
Kiva lenders, like Justin & Grainne Noel, combat poverty daily by making small loans to borrowers around the world. We believe in fair access to affordable capital for people to improve their own lives.
Often only a relatively small amount of money stands in the way of Kiva borrowers and their dreams. Whether it’s a Kenyan farmer who needs $500 in order to double her grain production, or a young Bolivian woman who lacks the $1,500 tuition for nursing school, Kiva lenders provide a hand up to these and countless other borrowers.
Join us and make a loan today.
- Choose a borrower
Browse hundreds of borrower profiles and find a story that connects with you.
- Make a loan
Click ‘Lend’ to send money via our Field Partners, who vet, distribute and administer each loan.
- Get repaid
Receive updates as the borrowers you support succeed and repay their loans.
When borrowers repay, that money is yours to keep, donate to Kiva or lend again to empower someone new!
We are a non-profit organization with a mission to connect people through lending to alleviate poverty. Leveraging the internet and a worldwide network of microfinance institutions, Kiva lets individuals lend as little as $25 to help create opportunity around the world.
Get started today
Get started — choose one of these Kiva borrowers...
... or browse all available loans
There are 3,423 loans currently seeking funding on Kiva.