Join Bunty's team on Kiva
Every day, Kiva connects thousands of people to borrowers and partner institutions around the world, working together to create opportunity and alleviate poverty. It only takes $25 to get started.
- Grocery StoreFijiAs the operator of a general store, Alitiana knows she needs to maintain a good range of items on offer. She has run down her stock and it’s now time to refill the shelves....Read their story >
- Food Production/SalesSamoaLosi is a 41-year-old mother with 1 child. She runs a small business selling ice cakes in her community to earn a living. She is so excited to make more ice cakes per day t...Read their story >
- Personal Housing ExpensesNigeriaWith only one rainy season per year in northern Nigeria, maintaining healthy and nutritious food supplies year-round or during periods of drought can be challenging for far...Read their story >
- AgricultureKenyaIrine is 33 years old. She is married and blessed with three children. She has been practicing mixed farming business alongside operating a green groceries for a period of ...Read their story >
- Food Production/SalesColombiaThank you for supporting Maria Elena with her previous loan, with which she invested in the purchase of supplies, including coconut, raw sugar, processed sugar, milk, papay...Read their story >
Kiva lenders, like Bunty, combat poverty daily by making small loans to borrowers around the world. We believe in fair access to affordable capital for people to improve their own lives.
Often only a relatively small amount of money stands in the way of Kiva borrowers and their dreams. Whether it’s a Kenyan farmer who needs $500 in order to double her grain production, or a young Bolivian woman who lacks the $1,500 tuition for nursing school, Kiva lenders provide a hand up to these and countless other borrowers.
Join us and make a loan today.
- Choose a borrower
Browse hundreds of borrower profiles and find a story that connects with you.
- Make a loan
Click ‘Lend’ to send money via our Field Partners, who vet, distribute and administer each loan.
- Get repaid
Receive updates as the borrowers you support succeed and repay their loans.
When borrowers repay, that money is yours to keep, donate to Kiva or lend again to empower someone new!
We are a non-profit organization with a mission to connect people through lending to alleviate poverty. Leveraging the internet and a worldwide network of microfinance institutions, Kiva lets individuals lend as little as $25 to help create opportunity around the world.
Get started today
Get started — choose one of these Kiva borrowers...
... or browse all available loans
There are 3,726 loans currently seeking funding on Kiva.