Join Bunty's team on Kiva
Every day, Kiva connects thousands of people to borrowers and partner institutions around the world, working together to create opportunity and alleviate poverty. It only takes $25 to get started.
- RetailTajikistanSaodat is a 48-year-old woman from Isfara, Tajikistan. She is responsible and kind, a married woman who has three children.
Saodat has run her business for more ...Read their story >
- FarmingEl SalvadorJose is single and has no children. He has worked in agriculture and farming for many years. In addition, he occasionally works as a mason.
Jose will use this lo...Read their story >
- Personal Products SalesPhilippinesMarlyn is 59 years old and married with six children. She is a very hardworking entrepreneur.
Marlyn has a direct sales business in the Philippines and has been ...Read their story >
- CattleTajikistanMahsuda is the mother of four children. She is 60 years old and married. Her husband works with field crop cultivation, he grows agricultural crops on a plot of land. Mahsu...Read their story >
- TransportationBoliviaSaul is 49 years old, married and does not have children. He works as a taxi driver. He has been in this line of work for more than a year and asks for a loan. Saul us t...Read their story >
Kiva lenders, like Bunty, combat poverty daily by making small loans to borrowers around the world. We believe in fair access to affordable capital for people to improve their own lives.
Often only a relatively small amount of money stands in the way of Kiva borrowers and their dreams. Whether it’s a Kenyan farmer who needs $500 in order to double her grain production, or a young Bolivian woman who lacks the $1,500 tuition for nursing school, Kiva lenders provide a hand up to these and countless other borrowers.
Join us and make a loan today.
- Choose a borrower
Browse hundreds of borrower profiles and find a story that connects with you.
- Make a loan
Click ‘Lend’ to send money via our Field Partners, who vet, distribute and administer each loan.
- Get repaid
Receive updates as the borrowers you support succeed and repay their loans.
When borrowers repay, that money is yours to keep, donate to Kiva or lend again to empower someone new!
We are a non-profit organization with a mission to connect people through lending to alleviate poverty. Leveraging the internet and a worldwide network of microfinance institutions, Kiva lets individuals lend as little as $25 to help create opportunity around the world.
Get started today
Get started — choose one of these Kiva borrowers...
... or browse all available loans
There are 11,849 loans currently seeking funding on Kiva.