Join Bunty's team on Kiva
Every day, Kiva connects thousands of people to borrowers and partner institutions around the world, working together to create opportunity and alleviate poverty. It only takes $25 to get started.
- General StorePhilippinesNenita is 57 years old and married with four children. She works very hard to provide for them.
She runs a general store in the Philippines and requested a 20,00...Read their story >
- Clothing SalesPhilippinesAurora is 57 years old and married with three children. Aurora works very hard to provide for them.
She runs a business buying and selling ready-to-wear products...Read their story >
- PigsPhilippinesNome is 48 years old and has two children. Nome is married and one of her children is currently in school.
Nome is in the agricultural pig fattening business in...Read their story >
- Food MarketHondurasNorma lives with her small children. She is an exemplary and hard-working person who is dedicated to her home and daily activities. She is also responsible for the financ...Read their story >
- PigsPhilippinesMeriam is 36 years old and has three children. Meriam is married and has three children who are in school.
She is in the agricultural business in the Phili...Read their story >
Kiva lenders, like Bunty, combat poverty daily by making small loans to borrowers around the world. We believe in fair access to affordable capital for people to improve their own lives.
Often only a relatively small amount of money stands in the way of Kiva borrowers and their dreams. Whether it’s a Kenyan farmer who needs $500 in order to double her grain production, or a young Bolivian woman who lacks the $1,500 tuition for nursing school, Kiva lenders provide a hand up to these and countless other borrowers.
Join us and make a loan today.
- Choose a borrower
Browse hundreds of borrower profiles and find a story that connects with you.
- Make a loan
Click ‘Lend’ to send money via our Field Partners, who vet, distribute and administer each loan.
- Get repaid
Receive updates as the borrowers you support succeed and repay their loans.
When borrowers repay, that money is yours to keep, donate to Kiva or lend again to empower someone new!
We are a non-profit organization with a mission to connect people through lending to alleviate poverty. Leveraging the internet and a worldwide network of microfinance institutions, Kiva lets individuals lend as little as $25 to help create opportunity around the world.
Get started today
Get started — choose one of these Kiva borrowers...
... or browse all available loans
There are 14,062 loans currently seeking funding on Kiva.