Join Denver Realtor's team on Kiva
Every day, Kiva connects thousands of people to borrowers and partner institutions around the world, working together to create opportunity and alleviate poverty. It only takes $25 to get started.
- FarmingKenyaHellen is 29 years old and has 5 children. She is a mixed dairy and crop farmer who has farmed for the past many years. Through farming, she has made her life meaningful.
Read their story >
- EmbroideryTajikistanZulhumor was born in 1984 in the town by the name of Kulob. Zulhumor is married. Her husband works as an electrician.
Zulhumor has been involved in sewing wome...Read their story >
- WeavingTonga'Anaseini is a 54 year old mother who makes a living through weaving. She has five grown-ups, and only her youngest resides with them.
She raises her children w...Read their story >
- Construction SuppliesCambodiaPheak, 30 years old, is a married man with two children living in Angkor Borei District, Takeo Province. He is a conscientious fisherman who fishes at the river and collect...Read their story >
- Used ClothingNicaraguaFaviola is a merchant with many years' experience selling used clothes. Currently, her business shows growth, thanks to previous loans offered by Kiva and MiCrédito.
<...Read their story >
Kiva lenders, like Denver Realtor, combat poverty daily by making small loans to borrowers around the world. We believe in fair access to affordable capital for people to improve their own lives.
Often only a relatively small amount of money stands in the way of Kiva borrowers and their dreams. Whether it’s a Kenyan farmer who needs $500 in order to double her grain production, or a young Bolivian woman who lacks the $1,500 tuition for nursing school, Kiva lenders provide a hand up to these and countless other borrowers.
Join us and make a loan today.
- Choose a borrower
Browse hundreds of borrower profiles and find a story that connects with you.
- Make a loan
Click ‘Lend’ to send money via our Field Partners, who vet, distribute and administer each loan.
- Get repaid
Receive updates as the borrowers you support succeed and repay their loans.
When borrowers repay, that money is yours to keep, donate to Kiva or lend again to empower someone new!
We are a non-profit organization with a mission to connect people through lending to alleviate poverty. Leveraging the internet and a worldwide network of microfinance institutions, Kiva lets individuals lend as little as $25 to help create opportunity around the world.
Get started today
Get started — choose one of these Kiva borrowers...
... or browse all available loans
There are 8,570 loans currently seeking funding on Kiva.