Join Denver Realtor's team on Kiva
Every day, Kiva connects thousands of people to borrowers and partner institutions around the world, working together to create opportunity and alleviate poverty. It only takes $25 to get started.
- Clothing SalesEl SalvadorSilvia is requesting another loan because she wishes to invest in her business selling clothing for the end-of-year season. This is the right time, when demand for her prod...Read their story >
- Shoe SalesEl SalvadorLucinda needs a loan to have the financial resources she needs to strengthen her business for the Christmas season. She will buy shoes for women, children and teens.
...Read their story >
- Clothing SalesJordanSalwa, 47, is a Jordanian married lady and a mother of six kids. Her husband is a driver, and she operates a home-based clothes-selling business to support her family with ...Read their story >
- RestaurantSierra LeoneGreetings from Sierra Leone! This is 38-year-old Samuel from Lunsar branch.
He is a married businessman with three children between the ages of 5 and 18 years o...Read their story >
- Cosmetics SalesParaguayThis group is made up of friends and neighbors from the Encarnacion zone. They have a goal of being able to grow not only economically, but also as people.
One o...Read their story >
Kiva lenders, like Denver Realtor, combat poverty daily by making small loans to borrowers around the world. We believe in fair access to affordable capital for people to improve their own lives.
Often only a relatively small amount of money stands in the way of Kiva borrowers and their dreams. Whether it’s a Kenyan farmer who needs $500 in order to double her grain production, or a young Bolivian woman who lacks the $1,500 tuition for nursing school, Kiva lenders provide a hand up to these and countless other borrowers.
Join us and make a loan today.
- Choose a borrower
Browse hundreds of borrower profiles and find a story that connects with you.
- Make a loan
Click ‘Lend’ to send money via our Field Partners, who vet, distribute and administer each loan.
- Get repaid
Receive updates as the borrowers you support succeed and repay their loans.
When borrowers repay, that money is yours to keep, donate to Kiva or lend again to empower someone new!
We are a non-profit organization with a mission to connect people through lending to alleviate poverty. Leveraging the internet and a worldwide network of microfinance institutions, Kiva lets individuals lend as little as $25 to help create opportunity around the world.
Get started today
Get started — choose one of these Kiva borrowers...
... or browse all available loans
There are 2,716 loans currently seeking funding on Kiva.