Join Johan Möller on Kiva
Every day, Kiva connects thousands of people to borrowers and partner institutions around the world, working together to create opportunity and alleviate poverty. It only takes $25 to get started.
- Animal SalesEcuadorPedro, 63, lives in a rural community located two kilometers outside of Otavalo. He has six children who are independent. Pedro has worked from a very young age in various ...Read their story >
- Clothing SalesPakistanNaila is active borrower of BRAC Pakistan. Her husband is a bike mechanic by profession. He alone is responsible for fulfilling the needs of the entire family. Naila has al...Read their story >
- FarmingKenyaGreetings from Kerugoya, Kenya!
Perseverance, faith, honest work, and responsibility led Jane to start practicing mixed farming ten years ago. As the key breadwi...Read their story >
- Personal Products SalesPhilippinesJinnefer works hard to support her family. Jinnefer is married and sells shoes in the Philippines. Jinnefer requested a PHP 20,000 loan through NWTF to purchase additional ...Read their story >
- Food StallPakistanMadiha is a 29 years old woman and a mother of three children. She lives in Rawalpindi, Pakistan. Her husband has been running a food stall using a wheeled cart. He sells d...Read their story >
Kiva lenders, like Johan Möller, combat poverty daily by making small loans to borrowers around the world. We believe in fair access to affordable capital for people to improve their own lives.
Often only a relatively small amount of money stands in the way of Kiva borrowers and their dreams. Whether it’s a Kenyan farmer who needs $500 in order to double her grain production, or a young Bolivian woman who lacks the $1,500 tuition for nursing school, Kiva lenders provide a hand up to these and countless other borrowers.
Join us and make a loan today.
- Choose a borrower
Browse hundreds of borrower profiles and find a story that connects with you.
- Make a loan
Click ‘Lend’ to send money via our Field Partners, who vet, distribute and administer each loan.
- Get repaid
Receive updates as the borrowers you support succeed and repay their loans.
When borrowers repay, that money is yours to keep, donate to Kiva or lend again to empower someone new!
We are a non-profit organization with a mission to connect people through lending to alleviate poverty. Leveraging the internet and a worldwide network of microfinance institutions, Kiva lets individuals lend as little as $25 to help create opportunity around the world.
Get started today
Get started — choose one of these Kiva borrowers...
... or browse all available loans
There are 4,686 loans currently seeking funding on Kiva.