Join VMBC - Mobile | Enabled on Kiva
Every day, Kiva connects thousands of people to borrowers and partner institutions around the world, working together to create opportunity and alleviate poverty. It only takes $25 to get started.
- Clothing SalesKenyaRuth is a married mother of four children, all of whom attend school. She lives at her own house that has electricity but no piped water. Her greatest monthly expense is fo...Read their story >Funding via Yehu Microfinance Trust
- General StoreColombiaAntonio is a 43 year old man who earns a living attending a prosperous business selling staple goods. In the photo we can see part of the store which is self-serviced. You ...Read their story >Funding via Interactuar
- TailoringPakistanRobina Shaheen is a 45-year-old married woman who lives with her family in the area of Sialkot, Pakistan. She runs a women's clothes tailoring business at her home. She has...Read their story >Funding via JWS Pakistan
- TransportationHondurasCarlos is 38-years old. He is single and does not have any children who depend on him. He lives in his own house, located in the community of San Lorenzo, in southern Hondu...Read their story >Funding via Prisma Honduras
- Personal Housing ExpensesPhilippinesLucia is juggling a business and supervising the renovation of her home. Lucia hopes to live comfortably in a house of good roofing supported by her loan of PHP 42,000.
Read their story >Funding via Paglaum Multi-Purpose Cooperative (PMPC)
Kiva lenders, like VMBC - Mobile | Enabled , combat poverty daily by making small loans to borrowers around the world. We believe in fair access to affordable capital for people to improve their own lives.
Often only a relatively small amount of money stands in the way of Kiva borrowers and their dreams. Whether it’s a Kenyan farmer who needs $500 in order to double her grain production, or a young Bolivian woman who lacks the $1,500 tuition for nursing school, Kiva lenders provide a hand up to these and countless other borrowers.
Join us and make a loan today.
- Choose a borrower
Browse hundreds of borrower profiles and find a story that connects with you.
- Make a loan
Click ‘Lend’ to send money via our Field Partners, who vet, distribute and administer each loan.
- Get repaid
Receive updates as the borrowers you support succeed and repay their loans.
When borrowers repay, that money is yours to keep, donate to Kiva or lend again to empower someone new!
We are a non-profit organization with a mission to connect people through lending to alleviate poverty. Leveraging the internet and a worldwide network of microfinance institutions, Kiva lets individuals lend as little as $25 to help create opportunity around the world.
Get started today
Get started — choose one of these Kiva borrowers...
... or browse all available loans
There are 3,954 loans currently seeking funding on Kiva.