Join VMBC - Mobile | Enabled on Kiva
Every day, Kiva connects thousands of people to borrowers and partner institutions around the world, working together to create opportunity and alleviate poverty. It only takes $25 to get started.
- Higher education costsPalestineAreej, who appears in the photo, is a 19-year-old from a village near Jenin, West Bank. She is studying nursing at a local university. She loves her specialization so much ...Read their story >
- CattleTajikistanMarhamat is a 54-year-old woman who lives in a village, she is married and has 3 dependent children. Since an early age, Marhamat has been working in the fattening of catt...Read their story >
- Food Production/SalesEl SalvadorPatricia lives in her own house with her family, made up of her husband and two children. She and her family have lived at their current address for 20 years. She comments ...Read their story >
- FoodPakistanNaseem is a 30-year-old married woman, living with her spouse and two children in the area of Muzafargharh, Pakistan. Her husband is responsible for fulfilling the needs of...Read their story >
- Personal Housing ExpensesNicaraguaOmar has worked for years as a driver, he lives with his wife and two children. With a lot of effort, he has been building his home.
He asks for a new loan to f...Read their story >
Kiva lenders, like VMBC - Mobile | Enabled , combat poverty daily by making small loans to borrowers around the world. We believe in fair access to affordable capital for people to improve their own lives.
Often only a relatively small amount of money stands in the way of Kiva borrowers and their dreams. Whether it’s a Kenyan farmer who needs $500 in order to double her grain production, or a young Bolivian woman who lacks the $1,500 tuition for nursing school, Kiva lenders provide a hand up to these and countless other borrowers.
Join us and make a loan today.
- Choose a borrower
Browse hundreds of borrower profiles and find a story that connects with you.
- Make a loan
Click ‘Lend’ to send money via our Field Partners, who vet, distribute and administer each loan.
- Get repaid
Receive updates as the borrowers you support succeed and repay their loans.
When borrowers repay, that money is yours to keep, donate to Kiva or lend again to empower someone new!
We are a non-profit organization with a mission to connect people through lending to alleviate poverty. Leveraging the internet and a worldwide network of microfinance institutions, Kiva lets individuals lend as little as $25 to help create opportunity around the world.
Get started today
Get started — choose one of these Kiva borrowers...
... or browse all available loans
There are 2,786 loans currently seeking funding on Kiva.