Join VMBC - Mobile | Enabled on Kiva
Every day, Kiva connects thousands of people to borrowers and partner institutions around the world, working together to create opportunity and alleviate poverty. It only takes $25 to get started.
- General StorePhilippinesGirley is 48 years old and married with three children. Girley works hard to provide for her family. She runs a general store in the Philippines and has requested a PHP ...Read their story >Funding via Negros Women for Tomorrow Foundation (NWTF)
- CerealsUgandaJapheth, 46 years old, is among the Ugafode borrowers. He is married to Mary and they have 3 children aged 20, 18 and 15 respectively and they pay school fees for the 3 of ...Read their story >Funding via UGAFODE Microfinance
- Food MarketEl SalvadorGilberto is 77 years old, married, and has 2 adult children who are independent.
Gilberto has 15 years of experience in selling dairy products and his wife helps...Read their story >Funding via CrediCampo
- AgricultureGeorgiaTengiz is 56 years old. He lives with his wife, 2 sons and daughter-in-law in Telavi, Kakheti region, East Georgia. Tengiz is very hard working man and he gets orders and m...Read their story >Funding via Credo
- Food Production/SalesEl SalvadorAna says that with the contribution of the previous loan she was able to have the raw materials necessary to continue growing her pupusa and tortilla business. This has bee...Read their story >Funding via PADECOMSM
Kiva lenders, like VMBC - Mobile | Enabled , combat poverty daily by making small loans to borrowers around the world. We believe in fair access to affordable capital for people to improve their own lives.
Often only a relatively small amount of money stands in the way of Kiva borrowers and their dreams. Whether it’s a Kenyan farmer who needs $500 in order to double her grain production, or a young Bolivian woman who lacks the $1,500 tuition for nursing school, Kiva lenders provide a hand up to these and countless other borrowers.
Join us and make a loan today.
- Choose a borrower
Browse hundreds of borrower profiles and find a story that connects with you.
- Make a loan
Click ‘Lend’ to send money via our Field Partners, who vet, distribute and administer each loan.
- Get repaid
Receive updates as the borrowers you support succeed and repay their loans.
When borrowers repay, that money is yours to keep, donate to Kiva or lend again to empower someone new!
We are a non-profit organization with a mission to connect people through lending to alleviate poverty. Leveraging the internet and a worldwide network of microfinance institutions, Kiva lets individuals lend as little as $25 to help create opportunity around the world.
Get started today
Get started — choose one of these Kiva borrowers...
... or browse all available loans
There are 5,522 loans currently seeking funding on Kiva.