Join TroppaTrippa.com on Kiva
Every day, Kiva connects thousands of people to borrowers and partner institutions around the world, working together to create opportunity and alleviate poverty. It only takes $25 to get started.
- AgricultureHondurasRoberto lives in the community of Zarzal in the department of Santa Barbara. He was born and raised there by his parents who taught him good values and the virtue of worki...Read their story >
- Education providerPakistanFarrukh is a 43 year old married woman who has been running a school in a small community, which was established by her, 15 years ago. There are 202 students enrolled in th...Read their story >
- FarmingKenyaDear Kiva Community,
Miriam (pictured above with her hubby) has a strong desire to get ahead, improve her living conditions, and support her children as well as...Read their story >
- Auto RepairArmeniaMeet Vahagn, 35! This skillful man is from Yerevan, where he lives with his wife Liana, 31, and two children, 6 & 10 years old. Vahagn supports his family's daily living t...Read their story >
- FarmingKenyaPeris is a farmer and a business woman with access to many buyers in her local market. She lives in the Kenyenya area of Kenya. She rears cows, poultry and has a farm where...Read their story >
Kiva lenders, like TroppaTrippa.com, combat poverty daily by making small loans to borrowers around the world. We believe in fair access to affordable capital for people to improve their own lives.
Often only a relatively small amount of money stands in the way of Kiva borrowers and their dreams. Whether it’s a Kenyan farmer who needs $500 in order to double her grain production, or a young Bolivian woman who lacks the $1,500 tuition for nursing school, Kiva lenders provide a hand up to these and countless other borrowers.
Join us and make a loan today.
- Choose a borrower
Browse hundreds of borrower profiles and find a story that connects with you.
- Make a loan
Click ‘Lend’ to send money via our Field Partners, who vet, distribute and administer each loan.
- Get repaid
Receive updates as the borrowers you support succeed and repay their loans.
When borrowers repay, that money is yours to keep, donate to Kiva or lend again to empower someone new!
We are a non-profit organization with a mission to connect people through lending to alleviate poverty. Leveraging the internet and a worldwide network of microfinance institutions, Kiva lets individuals lend as little as $25 to help create opportunity around the world.
Get started today
Get started — choose one of these Kiva borrowers...
... or browse all available loans
There are 2,603 loans currently seeking funding on Kiva.