Join TML on Kiva
Every day, Kiva connects thousands of people to borrowers and partner institutions around the world, working together to create opportunity and alleviate poverty. It only takes $25 to get started.
- SewingTajikistanGuliston lives in the district of Fayzabad with her husband and her two children. She has a small but beautiful family. Her son is already a university student; her daugh...Read their story >
- General StorePakistanNaheeda is 44 years old and is a very enthusiastic person. She appears in this photo with her husband, who has been sucessfully running a small general store. Naheeda's hus...Read their story >
- Food Production/SalesPhilippinesAs a married parent of six children, Felicidad works hard to support her family. She has a fermented fish business in the Philippines.
Felicidad is borrowing 15...Read their story >
- Beauty SalonKenyaAmina is a hardworking lady who operates a beauty salon for a living. She supports her family and likes giving services to people. She is a hairdresser by profession and sk...Read their story >
- Home AppliancesMozambiqueNelsa is a married mother of four children who are in school. She lives in her own house and is not responsible for anyone else aside from her children.
She is a...Read their story >
Kiva lenders, like TML, combat poverty daily by making small loans to borrowers around the world. We believe in fair access to affordable capital for people to improve their own lives.
Often only a relatively small amount of money stands in the way of Kiva borrowers and their dreams. Whether it’s a Kenyan farmer who needs $500 in order to double her grain production, or a young Bolivian woman who lacks the $1,500 tuition for nursing school, Kiva lenders provide a hand up to these and countless other borrowers.
Join us and make a loan today.
- Choose a borrower
Browse hundreds of borrower profiles and find a story that connects with you.
- Make a loan
Click ‘Lend’ to send money via our Field Partners, who vet, distribute and administer each loan.
- Get repaid
Receive updates as the borrowers you support succeed and repay their loans.
When borrowers repay, that money is yours to keep, donate to Kiva or lend again to empower someone new!
We are a non-profit organization with a mission to connect people through lending to alleviate poverty. Leveraging the internet and a worldwide network of microfinance institutions, Kiva lets individuals lend as little as $25 to help create opportunity around the world.
Get started today
Get started — choose one of these Kiva borrowers...
... or browse all available loans
There are 4,654 loans currently seeking funding on Kiva.