Join Stir Marketing Agency, Vancouver on Kiva
Every day, Kiva connects thousands of people to borrowers and partner institutions around the world, working together to create opportunity and alleviate poverty. It only takes $25 to get started.
- FarmingTajikistanRukhsora is 36 and she has three children (aged 13, 11, and 8) who all attend school. She lives with her husband, her children, and her in-laws in a village of the Yavan d...Read their story >
- FarmingGhanaSamuel is an Organic and Fair trade certified Oil Palm farmer who lives in Akim-Bomso in the Kwaebibirem District of the Eastern Region of Ghana, West Africa. He is 55 year...Read their story >
- CattleUgandaChris is a hardworking and committed married man involved in livestock rearing in Kamwenge, Uganda. He is also a crop grower of bananas, maize and beans and with the procee...Read their story >
- FarmingKenyaPictured above is Violet, who, as a group leader, is representing her group formed by 10 farmers in Kimilili District, Kenya. She is married and is a mother to 4 children, ...Read their story >
- FarmingKenyaTeckla is 40 years old and has one child. She is a group leader and is representing her group formed by 10 farmers in Sirisia District, Kenya.
Teckla has been f...Read their story >
Kiva lenders, like Stir Marketing Agency, Vancouver, combat poverty daily by making small loans to borrowers around the world. We believe in fair access to affordable capital for people to improve their own lives.
Often only a relatively small amount of money stands in the way of Kiva borrowers and their dreams. Whether it’s a Kenyan farmer who needs $500 in order to double her grain production, or a young Bolivian woman who lacks the $1,500 tuition for nursing school, Kiva lenders provide a hand up to these and countless other borrowers.
Join us and make a loan today.
- Choose a borrower
Browse hundreds of borrower profiles and find a story that connects with you.
- Make a loan
Click ‘Lend’ to send money via our Field Partners, who vet, distribute and administer each loan.
- Get repaid
Receive updates as the borrowers you support succeed and repay their loans.
When borrowers repay, that money is yours to keep, donate to Kiva or lend again to empower someone new!
We are a non-profit organization with a mission to connect people through lending to alleviate poverty. Leveraging the internet and a worldwide network of microfinance institutions, Kiva lets individuals lend as little as $25 to help create opportunity around the world.
Get started today
Get started — choose one of these Kiva borrowers...
... or browse all available loans
There are 4,654 loans currently seeking funding on Kiva.