Join Srikanth on Kiva
Every day, Kiva connects thousands of people to borrowers and partner institutions around the world, working together to create opportunity and alleviate poverty. It only takes $25 to get started.
- Primary/secondary school costsLebanonFames Group consists of three hardworking Filipino ladies who left their hometown in the Philippines to come to work as domestic workers in Lebanon, seeking a better income...Read their story >Funding via Al Majmoua
- LivestockPakistanFinancial constraints, alongside the desire for a better life and a good quality education for her 6 children, were a few important factors that encouraged Imtiaz to start ...Read their story >Funding via Kashf Foundation
- General StoreNicaraguaKerling is 32 years old entrepreneur. She is jovial and a single mother of a 14-year-old son who is in the first year of high school. in order to raise her child and have t...Read their story >Funding via Pana Pana
- FarmingColombiaLuis Carlos is a privileged person. He enjoys a spectacular view every time he gets up in the morning. He is an agricultural producer who lives from farming and from the pr...Read their story >Funding via Interactuar
- Animal SalesUgandaEdnance is grateful to Kiva, its supporters and UGAFODE for their tireless support for small and medium businesses like hers. The loans that were granted to her were a grea...Read their story >Funding via UGAFODE Microfinance
Kiva lenders, like Srikanth, combat poverty daily by making small loans to borrowers around the world. We believe in fair access to affordable capital for people to improve their own lives.
Often only a relatively small amount of money stands in the way of Kiva borrowers and their dreams. Whether it’s a Kenyan farmer who needs $500 in order to double her grain production, or a young Bolivian woman who lacks the $1,500 tuition for nursing school, Kiva lenders provide a hand up to these and countless other borrowers.
Join us and make a loan today.
- Choose a borrower
Browse hundreds of borrower profiles and find a story that connects with you.
- Make a loan
Click ‘Lend’ to send money via our Field Partners, who vet, distribute and administer each loan.
- Get repaid
Receive updates as the borrowers you support succeed and repay their loans.
When borrowers repay, that money is yours to keep, donate to Kiva or lend again to empower someone new!
We are a non-profit organization with a mission to connect people through lending to alleviate poverty. Leveraging the internet and a worldwide network of microfinance institutions, Kiva lets individuals lend as little as $25 to help create opportunity around the world.
Get started today
Get started — choose one of these Kiva borrowers...
... or browse all available loans
There are 5,075 loans currently seeking funding on Kiva.