Join RISE Strategic on Kiva
Every day, Kiva connects thousands of people to borrowers and partner institutions around the world, working together to create opportunity and alleviate poverty. It only takes $25 to get started.
- PoultryMyanmar (Burma)Myo, Soe, Thar and Thein are loan clients from Ma Yan (B) Village Group. Ma Yan is a village located in Kungyangone Township, Myanmar. Most villagers are farmers and grow b...Read their story >
- FarmingKenyaJudith's group is formed by 11 farmers in Matete District and is being represented by Judith, who is the group leader pictured above. She is 41 years old, is married and ha...Read their story >
- FarmingCosta RicaAll his life, Juan Rafel has been making a living in agriculture, planting a variety of crops like coffee, banana, and vanilla.
He is asking for a loan (₡1,176....Read their story >
- RetailColombiaMaría is 46 and a microentrepreneur in the capital of her country. In her store, she sells a large variety of products for school, cosmetics, body creams, fragrances and gi...Read their story >
- Home Products SalesNicaraguaAntorcha: Is one of the 3 smiling and enterprising women (in the photograph) that belong to the ethnic miskita in the City of Bilwi, Municipality of Puerto Cabezas. They or...Read their story >
Kiva lenders, like RISE Strategic, combat poverty daily by making small loans to borrowers around the world. We believe in fair access to affordable capital for people to improve their own lives.
Often only a relatively small amount of money stands in the way of Kiva borrowers and their dreams. Whether it’s a Kenyan farmer who needs $500 in order to double her grain production, or a young Bolivian woman who lacks the $1,500 tuition for nursing school, Kiva lenders provide a hand up to these and countless other borrowers.
Join us and make a loan today.
- Choose a borrower
Browse hundreds of borrower profiles and find a story that connects with you.
- Make a loan
Click ‘Lend’ to send money via our Field Partners, who vet, distribute and administer each loan.
- Get repaid
Receive updates as the borrowers you support succeed and repay their loans.
When borrowers repay, that money is yours to keep, donate to Kiva or lend again to empower someone new!
We are a non-profit organization with a mission to connect people through lending to alleviate poverty. Leveraging the internet and a worldwide network of microfinance institutions, Kiva lets individuals lend as little as $25 to help create opportunity around the world.
Get started today
Get started — choose one of these Kiva borrowers...
... or browse all available loans
There are 2,867 loans currently seeking funding on Kiva.