Join Pristine Lampard on Kiva
Every day, Kiva connects thousands of people to borrowers and partner institutions around the world, working together to create opportunity and alleviate poverty. It only takes $25 to get started.
- CattleKenyaStellamarice is 53 years old. She is married and blessed with two adult children. Her business is buying and rearing beef cows and crop farming, which she has done for six ...Read their story >
- Animal SalesTajikistanMavluda is a forty-three year old woman married to a taxi driver. She is the mother of three children: her eldest is school-aged and the younger ones are one and two years ...Read their story >
- LivestockTajikistanQahhor is a very hardworking and thankful man. Qahhor's family has increased, and now he is the happy father of several children. He is engaged in animal sales. He has trad...Read their story >
- General StorePakistanTasleem is the mother of two sons and three daughters and is living in Rawalpindi, Pakistan. One of her sons has been running a general store in which he sells rice, sugar,...Read their story >
- RetailKenyaMoses is a married father of five children. He operates a retail business where he sells cereals. He has been involved in this business for 11 years. His business is locate...Read their story >
Kiva lenders, like Pristine Lampard, combat poverty daily by making small loans to borrowers around the world. We believe in fair access to affordable capital for people to improve their own lives.
Often only a relatively small amount of money stands in the way of Kiva borrowers and their dreams. Whether it’s a Kenyan farmer who needs $500 in order to double her grain production, or a young Bolivian woman who lacks the $1,500 tuition for nursing school, Kiva lenders provide a hand up to these and countless other borrowers.
Join us and make a loan today.
- Choose a borrower
Browse hundreds of borrower profiles and find a story that connects with you.
- Make a loan
Click ‘Lend’ to send money via our Field Partners, who vet, distribute and administer each loan.
- Get repaid
Receive updates as the borrowers you support succeed and repay their loans.
When borrowers repay, that money is yours to keep, donate to Kiva or lend again to empower someone new!
We are a non-profit organization with a mission to connect people through lending to alleviate poverty. Leveraging the internet and a worldwide network of microfinance institutions, Kiva lets individuals lend as little as $25 to help create opportunity around the world.
Get started today
Get started — choose one of these Kiva borrowers...
... or browse all available loans
There are 4,138 loans currently seeking funding on Kiva.