Join Vylune on Kiva
Every day, Kiva connects thousands of people to borrowers and partner institutions around the world, working together to create opportunity and alleviate poverty. It only takes $25 to get started.
- Primary/secondary school costsNigeriaAlh Nasiru is a maize farmer from Makwaron village. Alh Nasiru is happy to be a member of Babban Gona, a partner in the fight against poverty. Building on his previous inpu...Read their story >Funding via Babban Gona Farmers Organization
- General StoreEl SalvadorPedro went to school until the 9th grade. He is married and his wife works doing housework. They have two children.
Pedro has worked as a motorcycle taxi driver...Read their story >Funding via CrediCampo
- General StoreEl SalvadorAna is 24 years old and studied through high school. She is single, doesn't have any children, and lives with her parents.
Ana has been an employee of a telepho...Read their story >Funding via CrediCampo
- General StoreSamoaTelesia is 54 years old and married, with four children. She owns and operates a small store, selling a variety of items. She has been doing this for seven years. She needs...Read their story >Funding via South Pacific Business Development (SPBD) - Samoa
- Grocery StoreEgyptRabea is 30, married, and has two children.
He has a small grocery store project that he started few years ago to provide a stable income for his small family. ...Read their story >Funding via Together Association for Development and Environment (TADE)
Kiva lenders, like Vylune, combat poverty daily by making small loans to borrowers around the world. We believe in fair access to affordable capital for people to improve their own lives.
Often only a relatively small amount of money stands in the way of Kiva borrowers and their dreams. Whether it’s a Kenyan farmer who needs $500 in order to double her grain production, or a young Bolivian woman who lacks the $1,500 tuition for nursing school, Kiva lenders provide a hand up to these and countless other borrowers.
Join us and make a loan today.
- Choose a borrower
Browse hundreds of borrower profiles and find a story that connects with you.
- Make a loan
Click ‘Lend’ to send money via our Field Partners, who vet, distribute and administer each loan.
- Get repaid
Receive updates as the borrowers you support succeed and repay their loans.
When borrowers repay, that money is yours to keep, donate to Kiva or lend again to empower someone new!
We are a non-profit organization with a mission to connect people through lending to alleviate poverty. Leveraging the internet and a worldwide network of microfinance institutions, Kiva lets individuals lend as little as $25 to help create opportunity around the world.
Get started today
Get started — choose one of these Kiva borrowers...
... or browse all available loans
There are 4,776 loans currently seeking funding on Kiva.