Join Vylune on Kiva
Every day, Kiva connects thousands of people to borrowers and partner institutions around the world, working together to create opportunity and alleviate poverty. It only takes $25 to get started.
- General StorePakistanSuraya is a 50-year-old married lady and has been running a small general store in her community for many years. She offers a variety of grocery items at a reasonable pri...Read their story >Funding via Kashf Foundation
- RickshawPakistanRashida is a 35-year-old married woman. The man shown in the photo is Rashida ’s husband who is a driver by profession and provides transportation services using his three...Read their story >Funding via Kashf Foundation
- Beauty SalonColombiaThanks for supporting Rafael. He is an enterprising person from Barranquilla. Since he was a boy, he has always wanted to be a stylist and with his Kiva loan, he managed to...Read their story >Funding via Fundación Mario Santo Domingo (FMSD)
- Personal Housing ExpensesUkraineNadia works in the department of education as a guidance counselor. Together with her husband, she lives in a small house. Several months ago, their house was under heavy h...Read their story >Funding via HOPE Ukraine, a HOPE International institution
- Farm SuppliesEl SalvadorMariano is 30 years old and went so school as far as the sixth grade. He lives with his common-law wife, who is a home-maker. They have two children together who are in sch...Read their story >Funding via CrediCampo
Kiva lenders, like Vylune, combat poverty daily by making small loans to borrowers around the world. We believe in fair access to affordable capital for people to improve their own lives.
Often only a relatively small amount of money stands in the way of Kiva borrowers and their dreams. Whether it’s a Kenyan farmer who needs $500 in order to double her grain production, or a young Bolivian woman who lacks the $1,500 tuition for nursing school, Kiva lenders provide a hand up to these and countless other borrowers.
Join us and make a loan today.
- Choose a borrower
Browse hundreds of borrower profiles and find a story that connects with you.
- Make a loan
Click ‘Lend’ to send money via our Field Partners, who vet, distribute and administer each loan.
- Get repaid
Receive updates as the borrowers you support succeed and repay their loans.
When borrowers repay, that money is yours to keep, donate to Kiva or lend again to empower someone new!
We are a non-profit organization with a mission to connect people through lending to alleviate poverty. Leveraging the internet and a worldwide network of microfinance institutions, Kiva lets individuals lend as little as $25 to help create opportunity around the world.
Get started today
Get started — choose one of these Kiva borrowers...
... or browse all available loans
There are 5,089 loans currently seeking funding on Kiva.