Join Vylune on Kiva
Every day, Kiva connects thousands of people to borrowers and partner institutions around the world, working together to create opportunity and alleviate poverty. It only takes $25 to get started.
- Grocery StoreKenyaMichael is a married man who has four children. For the past 10 years, he has operated a retail business where he sells flour, rice, milk and other items. His business is l...Read their story >
- RetailTimor-LesteVitorino is requesting a loan of $500.00 USD from KIF to buy additional supplies to keep in his store, including shampoo, noodles, sugar, biscuits, sardines, cooking oils, ...Read their story >
- TailoringPakistanThis is Salam, who lives in Gujranwala, Pakistan. She is 37 years old, married, and has five children.
Salam stitches clothes and has been working for more than...Read their story >
- Higher education costsTajikistanSharif is a resident of the Khuroson district. He is 54 and works in animal husbandry. For the past 12 years he has been raising cattle as a means to feed his family. He ha...Read their story >
- Food StallKenyaMwanasiti is married with three children who attend school. She lives in her owns a house that has no electricity and piped water.
She has operated a cashew...Read their story >
Kiva lenders, like Vylune, combat poverty daily by making small loans to borrowers around the world. We believe in fair access to affordable capital for people to improve their own lives.
Often only a relatively small amount of money stands in the way of Kiva borrowers and their dreams. Whether it’s a Kenyan farmer who needs $500 in order to double her grain production, or a young Bolivian woman who lacks the $1,500 tuition for nursing school, Kiva lenders provide a hand up to these and countless other borrowers.
Join us and make a loan today.
- Choose a borrower
Browse hundreds of borrower profiles and find a story that connects with you.
- Make a loan
Click ‘Lend’ to send money via our Field Partners, who vet, distribute and administer each loan.
- Get repaid
Receive updates as the borrowers you support succeed and repay their loans.
When borrowers repay, that money is yours to keep, donate to Kiva or lend again to empower someone new!
We are a non-profit organization with a mission to connect people through lending to alleviate poverty. Leveraging the internet and a worldwide network of microfinance institutions, Kiva lets individuals lend as little as $25 to help create opportunity around the world.
Get started today
Get started — choose one of these Kiva borrowers...
... or browse all available loans
There are 3,906 loans currently seeking funding on Kiva.