Join Noel Oco on Kiva
Every day, Kiva connects thousands of people to borrowers and partner institutions around the world, working together to create opportunity and alleviate poverty. It only takes $25 to get started.
- LivestockPhilippinesGaudiosa is 62 years old and is married with five children. Gaudiosa has an agricultural business, raising livestock in the Philippines. She has been raising livestock...Read their story >Funding via Negros Women for Tomorrow Foundation, Inc. (NWTF)
- Charcoal SalesPhilippinesMarcelina is 53 years old and married with 10 children.
She works hard to provide for her family. She runs a buy and sell charcoal business in the Philippines an...Read their story >Funding via Negros Women for Tomorrow Foundation, Inc. (NWTF)
- PigsPhilippinesTeresita is 43 years old and married with three children.
She earns a living by having a pig fattening business in the Philippines. Teresita is borrowing PHP 15,...Read their story >Funding via Negros Women for Tomorrow Foundation, Inc. (NWTF)
- General StoreSamoaSinavaitulu is 22 years old and single with no children. She owns and operates a small store, selling a variety of items. She has been doing this for two years. She needs a...Read their story >Funding via South Pacific Business Development (SPBD)
- VehicleCambodiaSokhorn is a farmer who lives in Lvea Tboung village, Lvea Leu Commune, Chamkar Leu District, Kampong Cham Province. She is 31 years old and has two children. Her husband i...Read their story >Funding via Hattha Kaksekar Limited (HKL), a partner of Save the Children
Kiva lenders, like Noel Oco, combat poverty daily by making small loans to borrowers around the world. We believe in fair access to affordable capital for people to improve their own lives.
Often only a relatively small amount of money stands in the way of Kiva borrowers and their dreams. Whether it’s a Kenyan farmer who needs $500 in order to double her grain production, or a young Bolivian woman who lacks the $1,500 tuition for nursing school, Kiva lenders provide a hand up to these and countless other borrowers.
Join us and make a loan today.
- Choose a borrower
Browse hundreds of borrower profiles and find a story that connects with you.
- Make a loan
Click ‘Lend’ to send money via our Field Partners, who vet, distribute and administer each loan.
- Get repaid
Receive updates as the borrowers you support succeed and repay their loans.
When borrowers repay, that money is yours to keep, donate to Kiva or lend again to empower someone new!
We are a non-profit organization with a mission to connect people through lending to alleviate poverty. Leveraging the internet and a worldwide network of microfinance institutions, Kiva lets individuals lend as little as $25 to help create opportunity around the world.
Get started today
Get started — choose one of these Kiva borrowers...
... or browse all available loans
There are 5,126 loans currently seeking funding on Kiva.