Join Noel Oco on Kiva
Every day, Kiva connects thousands of people to borrowers and partner institutions around the world, working together to create opportunity and alleviate poverty. It only takes $25 to get started.
- Personal Medical ExpensesTajikistanMavluda is 64 years old, married. She is a very clever and polite woman who takes care of her family. Currently she is a pensioner. Mavluda deals in animal husbandry. She h...Read their story >Funding via IMON International
- General StoreParaguaySeñora Juana is 46 years old, has a general store, and also sells homemade chicken which she distributes in the afternoons by motorcycle, and on the weekends she sells clot...Read their story >Funding via Fundación Paraguaya
- FarmingKenyaBenjamin, pictured above, has been a farmer for 10 years, and is now proud to represent his group of 12 farmers in Sirisia District. He is 38-years-old, married and has 5 c...Read their story >Funding via One Acre Fund
- ClothingBoliviaNorma is a 22-year-old married woman whose husband is called Hugo. The family lives in a provincial rural zone in the department of Cbba.
Norma is a young person...Read their story >Funding via CIDRE
- Fruits & VegetablesPakistanBeenish is a 29-year-old married woman. She is a loving mother of two children. She is responsible for their food, health, and clothing and is trying hard to fulfill their ...Read their story >Funding via Kashf Foundation
Kiva lenders, like Noel Oco, combat poverty daily by making small loans to borrowers around the world. We believe in fair access to affordable capital for people to improve their own lives.
Often only a relatively small amount of money stands in the way of Kiva borrowers and their dreams. Whether it’s a Kenyan farmer who needs $500 in order to double her grain production, or a young Bolivian woman who lacks the $1,500 tuition for nursing school, Kiva lenders provide a hand up to these and countless other borrowers.
Join us and make a loan today.
- Choose a borrower
Browse hundreds of borrower profiles and find a story that connects with you.
- Make a loan
Click ‘Lend’ to send money via our Field Partners, who vet, distribute and administer each loan.
- Get repaid
Receive updates as the borrowers you support succeed and repay their loans.
When borrowers repay, that money is yours to keep, donate to Kiva or lend again to empower someone new!
We are a non-profit organization with a mission to connect people through lending to alleviate poverty. Leveraging the internet and a worldwide network of microfinance institutions, Kiva lets individuals lend as little as $25 to help create opportunity around the world.
Get started today
Get started — choose one of these Kiva borrowers...
... or browse all available loans
There are 3,834 loans currently seeking funding on Kiva.