Join Mousy on Kiva
Every day, Kiva connects thousands of people to borrowers and partner institutions around the world, working together to create opportunity and alleviate poverty. It only takes $25 to get started.
- PoultryNicaraguaMarina is an entrepreneurial woman. She is 62 years old and married. She has worked raising chickens for seven years. Her husband, daughters, and grandchildren help her wit...Read their story >
- AgricultureColombiaHernan lives in the countryside, more precisely in the municipality of Fredonia, where he learned about agricultural work thanks to his family's teaching.
Today ...Read their story >
- Personal Housing ExpensesAlbaniaThis beautiful little boy is one of Nikolin’s sons. He was very happy to be photographed with his father. Nikolin is blind and his family lives in very poor conditions. His...Read their story >
- TailoringPakistanAlyas's income has been derived from tailoring services for many years. She caters dress making, dress adjustments, and other related services. She is 55 years old and liv...Read their story >
- TailoringPakistanSajida Parveen is a professional tailor. She learned the art of stitching at a very young age from her mother. Nowadays, she's the trusted tailor of hundreds of residents i...Read their story >
Kiva lenders, like Mousy, combat poverty daily by making small loans to borrowers around the world. We believe in fair access to affordable capital for people to improve their own lives.
Often only a relatively small amount of money stands in the way of Kiva borrowers and their dreams. Whether it’s a Kenyan farmer who needs $500 in order to double her grain production, or a young Bolivian woman who lacks the $1,500 tuition for nursing school, Kiva lenders provide a hand up to these and countless other borrowers.
Join us and make a loan today.
- Choose a borrower
Browse hundreds of borrower profiles and find a story that connects with you.
- Make a loan
Click ‘Lend’ to send money via our Field Partners, who vet, distribute and administer each loan.
- Get repaid
Receive updates as the borrowers you support succeed and repay their loans.
When borrowers repay, that money is yours to keep, donate to Kiva or lend again to empower someone new!
We are a non-profit organization with a mission to connect people through lending to alleviate poverty. Leveraging the internet and a worldwide network of microfinance institutions, Kiva lets individuals lend as little as $25 to help create opportunity around the world.
Get started today
Get started — choose one of these Kiva borrowers...
... or browse all available loans
There are 2,507 loans currently seeking funding on Kiva.