Join MindHeart on Kiva
Every day, Kiva connects thousands of people to borrowers and partner institutions around the world, working together to create opportunity and alleviate poverty. It only takes $25 to get started.
- Food MarketEl SalvadorMaría states that, with the help of the previous loan, she has been able to maintain her business in the market and satisfy her customers' demands, since she has offered th...Read their story >
- RetailSierra LeoneMeet Rugiatu, a 35-year-old from Waterloo Western rural area in Freetown in Sierra Leone. She is married with two children. For the past five years, Rugiatu has run her po...Read their story >
- Clothing SalesBoliviaThe communal loan group Virgen de Guadalaupe will begin its first loan cycle with Pro Mujer, as part of the Centro Focal Alto Lima. It is made up of nine members and is led...Read their story >
- SewingColombiaOmar is a small businessman in the capital of his country. At 43 years of age, he is the owner of a small tailor workshop specialized in children's jackets. In his family t...Read their story >
- Construction SuppliesTajikistanThis is a beautiful woman by the name of Mijgona. She was born in 1986 into a working family. Mijgona is divorced and lives in a house that is in bad condition, with her sm...Read their story >
Kiva lenders, like MindHeart, combat poverty daily by making small loans to borrowers around the world. We believe in fair access to affordable capital for people to improve their own lives.
Often only a relatively small amount of money stands in the way of Kiva borrowers and their dreams. Whether it’s a Kenyan farmer who needs $500 in order to double her grain production, or a young Bolivian woman who lacks the $1,500 tuition for nursing school, Kiva lenders provide a hand up to these and countless other borrowers.
Join us and make a loan today.
- Choose a borrower
Browse hundreds of borrower profiles and find a story that connects with you.
- Make a loan
Click ‘Lend’ to send money via our Field Partners, who vet, distribute and administer each loan.
- Get repaid
Receive updates as the borrowers you support succeed and repay their loans.
When borrowers repay, that money is yours to keep, donate to Kiva or lend again to empower someone new!
We are a non-profit organization with a mission to connect people through lending to alleviate poverty. Leveraging the internet and a worldwide network of microfinance institutions, Kiva lets individuals lend as little as $25 to help create opportunity around the world.
Get started today
Get started — choose one of these Kiva borrowers...
... or browse all available loans
There are 2,422 loans currently seeking funding on Kiva.