She lives in Ddmashen ...Read their story >
Join Larry & Helen on Kiva
Every day, Kiva connects thousands of people to borrowers and partner institutions around the world, working together to create opportunity and alleviate poverty. It only takes $25 to get started.
- FarmingArmeniaThis Kiva loan will be third one for Siransuh, and she is very hopeful to have one more profitable partnership with Kiva and Nor Horizon.
She lives in Ddmashen ...Read their story >Funding via Nor Horizon
- Recycled MaterialsPhilippinesJanetth is a resident of Concepcion, Iloilo. She is 43 years old, married, and has five children. Her husband works hard as a fisherman, and Janetth helps her husband in th...Read their story >Funding via Community Economic Ventures, Inc. (CEVI)
- Auto RepairPakistanSadira is a 47-year-old woman living with her husband and five children in the area of Multan, Pakistan. Her son is a responsible person who works very hard to help fulfill...Read their story >Funding via BRAC Pakistan
- FarmingKenyaAt heart, Gladys is a resourceful, loving mother. Her motherly love motivates her to work hard so that she can support her family. Gladys is a smallholder farmer in the Nya...Read their story >Funding via Juhudi Kilimo
- Home AppliancesCambodiaChamroeun’s group lives in a rural village in Battambang province in Cambodia. Chamroeun makes a living cultivating rice, and she also does extra work as a farm laborer to...Read their story >Funding via iDE Cambodia
Kiva lenders, like Larry & Helen, combat poverty daily by making small loans to borrowers around the world. We believe in fair access to affordable capital for people to improve their own lives.
Often only a relatively small amount of money stands in the way of Kiva borrowers and their dreams. Whether it’s a Kenyan farmer who needs $500 in order to double her grain production, or a young Bolivian woman who lacks the $1,500 tuition for nursing school, Kiva lenders provide a hand up to these and countless other borrowers.
Join us and make a loan today.
- Choose a borrower
Browse hundreds of borrower profiles and find a story that connects with you.
- Make a loan
Click ‘Lend’ to send money via our Field Partners, who vet, distribute and administer each loan.
- Get repaid
Receive updates as the borrowers you support succeed and repay their loans.
When borrowers repay, that money is yours to keep, donate to Kiva or lend again to empower someone new!
We are a non-profit organization with a mission to connect people through lending to alleviate poverty. Leveraging the internet and a worldwide network of microfinance institutions, Kiva lets individuals lend as little as $25 to help create opportunity around the world.
Get started today
Get started — choose one of these Kiva borrowers...
... or browse all available loans
There are 5,340 loans currently seeking funding on Kiva.