Join Worldwide-Accom on Kiva
Every day, Kiva connects thousands of people to borrowers and partner institutions around the world, working together to create opportunity and alleviate poverty. It only takes $25 to get started.
- Food MarketRwandaDieudonne is 36 years old and is married, with children. Due to his experience and background, Dieudonne was nominated as the group leader for Igisubizo. In the photo, Dieu...Read their story >Funding via VisionFund Rwanda
- General StoreKenyaThe person raising her hand is Esther of Umoja Nyambari Women Group. She is married and blessed with two children. She joined Hand in Hand Eastern Africa in the year 2013 t...Read their story >Funding via Hand in Hand Eastern Africa
- PropertyColombiaJorge is a resident of the capital of the country. He is 47 years old, engaged to be married, and has a large family of three sons and one daughter. The property where his ...Read their story >Funding via Fundación Mario Santo Domingo (FMSD)
- Clothing SalesNicaraguaRosa is a charismatic and hardworking woman. At 65 years old, she is a woman full of energy. She has a business selling new and used clothes. Her three children support ...Read their story >Funding via MiCredito
- RetailNicaraguaCarlos, a young 23-year-old man, is a total example of entrepreneurship. His parents taught him the profession of being a shoemaker. For this reason, at only 15 years of ag...Read their story >Funding via MiCredito
Kiva lenders, like Worldwide-Accom, combat poverty daily by making small loans to borrowers around the world. We believe in fair access to affordable capital for people to improve their own lives.
Often only a relatively small amount of money stands in the way of Kiva borrowers and their dreams. Whether it’s a Kenyan farmer who needs $500 in order to double her grain production, or a young Bolivian woman who lacks the $1,500 tuition for nursing school, Kiva lenders provide a hand up to these and countless other borrowers.
Join us and make a loan today.
- Choose a borrower
Browse hundreds of borrower profiles and find a story that connects with you.
- Make a loan
Click ‘Lend’ to send money via our Field Partners, who vet, distribute and administer each loan.
- Get repaid
Receive updates as the borrowers you support succeed and repay their loans.
When borrowers repay, that money is yours to keep, donate to Kiva or lend again to empower someone new!
We are a non-profit organization with a mission to connect people through lending to alleviate poverty. Leveraging the internet and a worldwide network of microfinance institutions, Kiva lets individuals lend as little as $25 to help create opportunity around the world.
Get started today
Get started — choose one of these Kiva borrowers...
... or browse all available loans
There are 4,082 loans currently seeking funding on Kiva.