Join JayseeBlabs on Kiva
Every day, Kiva connects thousands of people to borrowers and partner institutions around the world, working together to create opportunity and alleviate poverty. It only takes $25 to get started.
- Beauty SalonZimbabweFaith is a 27-year-old woman who dreams of being a great entrepreneur. She has been in the hairdressing and cosmetic business for 5 years. She works hard all day to provide...Read their story >
- FarmingEl SalvadorJosé went to school up to the fifth grade, he is partnered and has four children, of whom 2 live with him and 2 live on their own.
José has worked in agricultur...Read their story >
- FarmingKenyaFred is 70 years old and, as the group leader of his group, he is representing 16 farmers in Kimilili District. He is looking forward to be working with One Acre Fund for t...Read their story >
- Grocery StoreColombiaMarlene is a shopkeeper in the municipality of Barranquilla. She lives with her partner and she is the mother of two adult children.
Her business started years ...Read their story >
- FarmingPeruVictor is a hardworking man who is 52 years of age. He lives with his wife and two children in the town of Bella Unión, which is located in Arequipa. Victor works in agri...Read their story >
Kiva lenders, like JayseeBlabs, combat poverty daily by making small loans to borrowers around the world. We believe in fair access to affordable capital for people to improve their own lives.
Often only a relatively small amount of money stands in the way of Kiva borrowers and their dreams. Whether it’s a Kenyan farmer who needs $500 in order to double her grain production, or a young Bolivian woman who lacks the $1,500 tuition for nursing school, Kiva lenders provide a hand up to these and countless other borrowers.
Join us and make a loan today.
- Choose a borrower
Browse hundreds of borrower profiles and find a story that connects with you.
- Make a loan
Click ‘Lend’ to send money via our Field Partners, who vet, distribute and administer each loan.
- Get repaid
Receive updates as the borrowers you support succeed and repay their loans.
When borrowers repay, that money is yours to keep, donate to Kiva or lend again to empower someone new!
We are a non-profit organization with a mission to connect people through lending to alleviate poverty. Leveraging the internet and a worldwide network of microfinance institutions, Kiva lets individuals lend as little as $25 to help create opportunity around the world.
Get started today
Get started — choose one of these Kiva borrowers...
... or browse all available loans
There are 2,971 loans currently seeking funding on Kiva.