Join Huan-Hua on Kiva
Every day, Kiva connects thousands of people to borrowers and partner institutions around the world, working together to create opportunity and alleviate poverty. It only takes $25 to get started.
- General StoreTimor-LesteSaturnina is applying for a loan of $1,000 (USD) from KIF to improve her business. She has a retail shop and has been in business since 2016. Saturnina started with her ow...Read their story >
- FarmingCambodiaAt the age of 31 years old, Pha is living with her beloved family in Takeo province. She has two children under school age.
To support her family’s living, Pha ...Read their story >
- SewingPakistanIrshad is 44 years old. She is a responsible mother of two sons and three daughters. She is a housewife and looks after her family, which is comprised of eight persons. She...Read their story >
- FarmingKenyaSalina is a practical and hardworking woman. She is a housewife who loves and protects her family. After finishing house chores, she works on her farm. She also does some o...Read their story >
- FarmingEl SalvadorJulio studied through the sixth grade. He is in a relationship and his partner is a housewife. They have four children.
Julio has been a farmer since he was ...Read their story >
Kiva lenders, like Huan-Hua, combat poverty daily by making small loans to borrowers around the world. We believe in fair access to affordable capital for people to improve their own lives.
Often only a relatively small amount of money stands in the way of Kiva borrowers and their dreams. Whether it’s a Kenyan farmer who needs $500 in order to double her grain production, or a young Bolivian woman who lacks the $1,500 tuition for nursing school, Kiva lenders provide a hand up to these and countless other borrowers.
Join us and make a loan today.
- Choose a borrower
Browse hundreds of borrower profiles and find a story that connects with you.
- Make a loan
Click ‘Lend’ to send money via our Field Partners, who vet, distribute and administer each loan.
- Get repaid
Receive updates as the borrowers you support succeed and repay their loans.
When borrowers repay, that money is yours to keep, donate to Kiva or lend again to empower someone new!
We are a non-profit organization with a mission to connect people through lending to alleviate poverty. Leveraging the internet and a worldwide network of microfinance institutions, Kiva lets individuals lend as little as $25 to help create opportunity around the world.
Get started today
Get started — choose one of these Kiva borrowers...
... or browse all available loans
There are 6,801 loans currently seeking funding on Kiva.