Join Huan-Hua on Kiva
Every day, Kiva connects thousands of people to borrowers and partner institutions around the world, working together to create opportunity and alleviate poverty. It only takes $25 to get started.
- TailoringCambodiaSyrom, 42, is married and resides in the Kratie Province of Cambodia with her husband and three school-age children. She has been working as a tailor for additional income ...Read their story >Funding via KREDIT Microfinance Institution Plc.
- LivestockPhilippinesMeraflor is 43 years old and married. She has three children, two of whom are currently in school.
Meraflor is in the agricultural business, raising livestock in...Read their story >Funding via Negros Women for Tomorrow Foundation, Inc. (NWTF)
- General StoreKenyaBenard is 37 years old. He is married and blessed with two children. His business is a retail shop, which he has operated for 10 years.
This is his second loan ...Read their story >Funding via VisionFund Kenya
- FarmingKenyaBenson is 40 years old. He is married and blessed with 3 children. His business is farming, which he has been doing for 10 years.
This is Benson's first loan wi...Read their story >Funding via VisionFund Kenya
- Personal Housing ExpensesIndonesiaGood day lenders! Meet one of KSPPS BMI’s clients, Rohati, who is 44 years old and married, and has one daughter and one son.
Rohati has a small shop that sells...Read their story >Funding via KSPPS Benteng Mikro Indonesia
Kiva lenders, like Huan-Hua, combat poverty daily by making small loans to borrowers around the world. We believe in fair access to affordable capital for people to improve their own lives.
Often only a relatively small amount of money stands in the way of Kiva borrowers and their dreams. Whether it’s a Kenyan farmer who needs $500 in order to double her grain production, or a young Bolivian woman who lacks the $1,500 tuition for nursing school, Kiva lenders provide a hand up to these and countless other borrowers.
Join us and make a loan today.
- Choose a borrower
Browse hundreds of borrower profiles and find a story that connects with you.
- Make a loan
Click ‘Lend’ to send money via our Field Partners, who vet, distribute and administer each loan.
- Get repaid
Receive updates as the borrowers you support succeed and repay their loans.
When borrowers repay, that money is yours to keep, donate to Kiva or lend again to empower someone new!
We are a non-profit organization with a mission to connect people through lending to alleviate poverty. Leveraging the internet and a worldwide network of microfinance institutions, Kiva lets individuals lend as little as $25 to help create opportunity around the world.
Get started today
Get started — choose one of these Kiva borrowers...
... or browse all available loans
There are 4,766 loans currently seeking funding on Kiva.