Join Huan-Hua on Kiva
Every day, Kiva connects thousands of people to borrowers and partner institutions around the world, working together to create opportunity and alleviate poverty. It only takes $25 to get started.
- LivestockEl SalvadorHéctor did not have the opportunity to go to school. Unfortunately, his parents were never interested in him going to school. He has a partner who works as a domestic worke...Read their story >Funding via CrediCampo
- FarmingTajikistanHurmatoy was born in 1966 in the district of Spitamen which is in the Sughd region. She is a very positive and kind woman. Looking at her photograph, you can see that she i...Read their story >Funding via MDO Humo and Partners
- Motorcycle RepairPakistanShahnaz’s husband owns a motorbike repair workshop in Lahore, Pakistan and the family live nearby. Besides the workshop there is also a huge and reputable spare parts shop....Read their story >Funding via BRAC Pakistan
- AgricultureVietnamMrs. Muon, 30, is Thai ethnic lady who has been married and become the mother of a boy and a girl. She lives with her husband and her children in a Thai ethnic traditional ...Read their story >Funding via Entrepreneurs du Monde - Anh Chi Em
- LivestockEcuadorByron is 21 years old and unmarried. He lives with his parents in the country. Byron is friendly and hardworking, and he has experience raising calves from ever since he wa...Read their story >Funding via VisionFund Ecuador
Kiva lenders, like Huan-Hua, combat poverty daily by making small loans to borrowers around the world. We believe in fair access to affordable capital for people to improve their own lives.
Often only a relatively small amount of money stands in the way of Kiva borrowers and their dreams. Whether it’s a Kenyan farmer who needs $500 in order to double her grain production, or a young Bolivian woman who lacks the $1,500 tuition for nursing school, Kiva lenders provide a hand up to these and countless other borrowers.
Join us and make a loan today.
- Choose a borrower
Browse hundreds of borrower profiles and find a story that connects with you.
- Make a loan
Click ‘Lend’ to send money via our Field Partners, who vet, distribute and administer each loan.
- Get repaid
Receive updates as the borrowers you support succeed and repay their loans.
When borrowers repay, that money is yours to keep, donate to Kiva or lend again to empower someone new!
We are a non-profit organization with a mission to connect people through lending to alleviate poverty. Leveraging the internet and a worldwide network of microfinance institutions, Kiva lets individuals lend as little as $25 to help create opportunity around the world.
Get started today
Get started — choose one of these Kiva borrowers...
... or browse all available loans
There are 3,902 loans currently seeking funding on Kiva.