Join Huan-Hua on Kiva
Every day, Kiva connects thousands of people to borrowers and partner institutions around the world, working together to create opportunity and alleviate poverty. It only takes $25 to get started.
- Personal Medical ExpensesMexicoGloria Patricia is a single young woman, 34 years old, and currently lives alone in a municipality outside the Monterrey metropolitan region. Five years ago, she got a job ...Read their story >Funding via Alivio Capital
- BakeryLebanonHussein is a 41-year-old Lebanese married man. He lives in an undeveloped area in the mountains of Lebanon with his wife and four children, who are still attending school. ...Read their story >Funding via Vitas. s.a.l.
- Beauty SalonPalestineHiba is a 22-year-old married woman who lives in a house that she owns. She has had a beauty salon in her home for one year. Hiba has many customers as she does a very good...Read their story >Funding via Palestine for Credit & Development (FATEN)
- Liquor Store / Off-LicensePhilippinesAs a parent of two children, Joanna works hard to support her family.
She has a buy and sell coconut wine business in the Philippines and also earns additional i...Read their story >Funding via Negros Women for Tomorrow Foundation, Inc. (NWTF)
- LivestockCosta RicaJosé Enrique is 65 years old. He is in a civil union and currently lives with his wife and children.
He wants the loan to buy some small calves. He hopes to fatt...Read their story >Funding via FUDECOSUR
Kiva lenders, like Huan-Hua, combat poverty daily by making small loans to borrowers around the world. We believe in fair access to affordable capital for people to improve their own lives.
Often only a relatively small amount of money stands in the way of Kiva borrowers and their dreams. Whether it’s a Kenyan farmer who needs $500 in order to double her grain production, or a young Bolivian woman who lacks the $1,500 tuition for nursing school, Kiva lenders provide a hand up to these and countless other borrowers.
Join us and make a loan today.
- Choose a borrower
Browse hundreds of borrower profiles and find a story that connects with you.
- Make a loan
Click ‘Lend’ to send money via our Field Partners, who vet, distribute and administer each loan.
- Get repaid
Receive updates as the borrowers you support succeed and repay their loans.
When borrowers repay, that money is yours to keep, donate to Kiva or lend again to empower someone new!
We are a non-profit organization with a mission to connect people through lending to alleviate poverty. Leveraging the internet and a worldwide network of microfinance institutions, Kiva lets individuals lend as little as $25 to help create opportunity around the world.
Get started today
Get started — choose one of these Kiva borrowers...
... or browse all available loans
There are 4,990 loans currently seeking funding on Kiva.