Join Guy B. on Kiva
Every day, Kiva connects thousands of people to borrowers and partner institutions around the world, working together to create opportunity and alleviate poverty. It only takes $25 to get started.
- Shoe SalesEl SalvadorYanira is the owner of a footwear and costume jewellery store, it is a business which she started on her and runs by herself. With the money which she earns thanks to her b...Read their story >Funding via PADECOMSM
- TransportationArmeniaGurgen is from Getahovit village where he lives with his wife and three kids (10, 7, and 1 years old).
He earns income for his family by providing transportatio...Read their story >Funding via SEF International
- Animal SalesTajikistanMarifat, a faithful wife and mother, is just 31 years old. She married when she was young; her oldest daughter is already 12. Like many residents of the local villages,...Read their story >Funding via MDO Humo and Partners
- General StorePhilippinesRoberta is 59 years old and married with three children. With one child still in school, Roberta works very hard to provide for them.
Roberta runs a general stor...Read their story >Funding via Negros Women for Tomorrow Foundation, Inc. (NWTF)
- Food Production/SalesTajikistanDilshodjon is a resident of the beautiful city of Isfara. He is 31 years old. He is married and the father of one four-year-old child. Dilshodjon was born and raised in a g...Read their story >Funding via MDO Humo and Partners
Kiva lenders, like Guy B., combat poverty daily by making small loans to borrowers around the world. We believe in fair access to affordable capital for people to improve their own lives.
Often only a relatively small amount of money stands in the way of Kiva borrowers and their dreams. Whether it’s a Kenyan farmer who needs $500 in order to double her grain production, or a young Bolivian woman who lacks the $1,500 tuition for nursing school, Kiva lenders provide a hand up to these and countless other borrowers.
Join us and make a loan today.
- Choose a borrower
Browse hundreds of borrower profiles and find a story that connects with you.
- Make a loan
Click ‘Lend’ to send money via our Field Partners, who vet, distribute and administer each loan.
- Get repaid
Receive updates as the borrowers you support succeed and repay their loans.
When borrowers repay, that money is yours to keep, donate to Kiva or lend again to empower someone new!
We are a non-profit organization with a mission to connect people through lending to alleviate poverty. Leveraging the internet and a worldwide network of microfinance institutions, Kiva lets individuals lend as little as $25 to help create opportunity around the world.
Get started today
Get started — choose one of these Kiva borrowers...
... or browse all available loans
There are 3,794 loans currently seeking funding on Kiva.