Join GoldSeek.com on Kiva
Every day, Kiva connects thousands of people to borrowers and partner institutions around the world, working together to create opportunity and alleviate poverty. It only takes $25 to get started.
- FarmingNigeriaMexala, a Babban Gona maize farmer, is married and lives in a modest mud house with his family in Katan-Katana village. Mexala is a meticulous farmer who has invested time ...Read their story >Funding via Babban Gona Farmers Organization
- Personal Housing ExpensesNicaraguaChelsia is a hardworking youth who is 23 years of age. She is single and lives in her parent's house. She is requesting her first loan that she will use to repair her hou...Read their story >Funding via Pana Pana
- General StoreEl SalvadorWilliam studied to the fifth grade of primary school, is single, and lives with his siblings who depend on him.
William works growing basic grains and also works...Read their story >Funding via CrediCampo
- LivestockPakistanSaima is 22 years old; she is a married woman, shown in the photo with her husband. She buys animals (baby goats and calves) at low prices, brings them up, and then sells t...Read their story >Funding via Kashf Foundation
- FarmingKenyaFlorence is a happily married lady and a mother of two children. They live in Nanyuki, and they both support the family. Florence is a hardworking farmer who enjoys her job...Read their story >Funding via Kenya ECLOF
Kiva lenders, like GoldSeek.com, combat poverty daily by making small loans to borrowers around the world. We believe in fair access to affordable capital for people to improve their own lives.
Often only a relatively small amount of money stands in the way of Kiva borrowers and their dreams. Whether it’s a Kenyan farmer who needs $500 in order to double her grain production, or a young Bolivian woman who lacks the $1,500 tuition for nursing school, Kiva lenders provide a hand up to these and countless other borrowers.
Join us and make a loan today.
- Choose a borrower
Browse hundreds of borrower profiles and find a story that connects with you.
- Make a loan
Click ‘Lend’ to send money via our Field Partners, who vet, distribute and administer each loan.
- Get repaid
Receive updates as the borrowers you support succeed and repay their loans.
When borrowers repay, that money is yours to keep, donate to Kiva or lend again to empower someone new!
We are a non-profit organization with a mission to connect people through lending to alleviate poverty. Leveraging the internet and a worldwide network of microfinance institutions, Kiva lets individuals lend as little as $25 to help create opportunity around the world.
Get started today
Get started — choose one of these Kiva borrowers...
... or browse all available loans
There are 5,687 loans currently seeking funding on Kiva.