Join GoldSeek.com on Kiva
Every day, Kiva connects thousands of people to borrowers and partner institutions around the world, working together to create opportunity and alleviate poverty. It only takes $25 to get started.
- AgricultureArmeniaGet to know Marine! Marine is a hardworking agronomist with 10 years of experience. She has a large farm where she keeps livestock and looks after many gardens. Her livesto...Read their story >Funding via SEF International
- TailoringPakistanFarzana is 41 years old married woman, living with her family in the area of Gujranwala, Pakistan. She runs a women's cloth tailoring business at her home. She has been wor...Read their story >Funding via JWS Pakistan
- AgricultureEl SalvadorNicolas has a ninth grade education, is married, and his wife works as a fruit merchant. They have five children of whom three attend school.
Nicolas has been ra...Read their story >Funding via CrediCampo
- PharmacySierra LeoneIsha is a 32-year-old mother of three children, ages 14, 12 and 8. Isha sells medicinal drugs as her business, which she started to become independent and to financially su...Read their story >Funding via Association for Rural Development (ARD)
- PoultryKenyaGeorge is a happily married man who lives in Muhoroni with his family. He is 33 years old and is blessed with four beautiful children. His children's names are Benta, Eugin...Read their story >Funding via Kenya ECLOF
Kiva lenders, like GoldSeek.com, combat poverty daily by making small loans to borrowers around the world. We believe in fair access to affordable capital for people to improve their own lives.
Often only a relatively small amount of money stands in the way of Kiva borrowers and their dreams. Whether it’s a Kenyan farmer who needs $500 in order to double her grain production, or a young Bolivian woman who lacks the $1,500 tuition for nursing school, Kiva lenders provide a hand up to these and countless other borrowers.
Join us and make a loan today.
- Choose a borrower
Browse hundreds of borrower profiles and find a story that connects with you.
- Make a loan
Click ‘Lend’ to send money via our Field Partners, who vet, distribute and administer each loan.
- Get repaid
Receive updates as the borrowers you support succeed and repay their loans.
When borrowers repay, that money is yours to keep, donate to Kiva or lend again to empower someone new!
We are a non-profit organization with a mission to connect people through lending to alleviate poverty. Leveraging the internet and a worldwide network of microfinance institutions, Kiva lets individuals lend as little as $25 to help create opportunity around the world.
Get started today
Get started — choose one of these Kiva borrowers...
... or browse all available loans
There are 4,964 loans currently seeking funding on Kiva.