She stands with her husband in a plumbing hardware store that is ne...Read their story >
Join GoldSeek.com on Kiva
Every day, Kiva connects thousands of people to borrowers and partner institutions around the world, working together to create opportunity and alleviate poverty. It only takes $25 to get started.
- ServicesPakistanAmira is 31 years old and the mother of two sons. She lives in the area of Lahore, Pakistan.
She stands with her husband in a plumbing hardware store that is ne...Read their story >Funding via BRAC Pakistan
- FarmingEcuadorMaría was the beneficiary of a loan, which she invested in agriculture since, thanks to the support of her father-in-law who lent them land to grow peppers with her husband...Read their story >Funding via Cooperativa de Ahorro y Crédito Mujeres Unidas (CACMU)
- RetailColombiaNubia, age 57, is a married woman who sells merchandise. She offers her products from a display cabinet located in her home.
Nubia is a smiling individual who...Read their story >Funding via Interactuar
- SewingParaguayThe loan group called San Jose was formed in the locality of Santaní with 18 members, all of them very hard-working. Some of them work independently. In this fifth loan cyc...Read their story >Funding via Fundación Paraguaya
- LivestockKyrgyzstanZhyldyzkan is 45 and married with five children. She has been working in animal husbandry and agriculture for many years as a source of income for her family. She currently...Read their story >Funding via Bai Tushum Bank
Kiva lenders, like GoldSeek.com, combat poverty daily by making small loans to borrowers around the world. We believe in fair access to affordable capital for people to improve their own lives.
Often only a relatively small amount of money stands in the way of Kiva borrowers and their dreams. Whether it’s a Kenyan farmer who needs $500 in order to double her grain production, or a young Bolivian woman who lacks the $1,500 tuition for nursing school, Kiva lenders provide a hand up to these and countless other borrowers.
Join us and make a loan today.
- Choose a borrower
Browse hundreds of borrower profiles and find a story that connects with you.
- Make a loan
Click ‘Lend’ to send money via our Field Partners, who vet, distribute and administer each loan.
- Get repaid
Receive updates as the borrowers you support succeed and repay their loans.
When borrowers repay, that money is yours to keep, donate to Kiva or lend again to empower someone new!
We are a non-profit organization with a mission to connect people through lending to alleviate poverty. Leveraging the internet and a worldwide network of microfinance institutions, Kiva lets individuals lend as little as $25 to help create opportunity around the world.
Get started today
Get started — choose one of these Kiva borrowers...
... or browse all available loans
There are 4,140 loans currently seeking funding on Kiva.