Join GladiatorJoe Inc.™ on Kiva
Every day, Kiva connects thousands of people to borrowers and partner institutions around the world, working together to create opportunity and alleviate poverty. It only takes $25 to get started.
- Fruits & VegetablesSenegal“FRAS cellule 1” is a group of five women who are neighbors active in the commercial sector. They are represented by Ms. Salimatou (with a hand raised in the photo). A marr...Read their story >
- FarmingCambodiaA local resident living in Siem Reap province, Hoeurn is 29 years old. She has three dependent children, one in school and two are still too young for school.
H...Read their story >
- Grocery StorePeruCecilia Ayda belongs to the communal bank "Dulce nombre de jesus-san sebastian". She runs a grocery store and a restaurant. She sells groceries like rice, sugar, milk and b...Read their story >
- CattleEl SalvadorJosé, 50 years old, did not have the opportunity to study. He is married and his wife takes care of the household tasks. Six children live with him, of whom 2 work and help...Read their story >
- FarmingCambodiaPhaarng is 40 years old, living in O chum district’s Ratanakiri province. He has two children, one of whom in school and the other who is too young for school.
...Read their story >
Kiva lenders, like GladiatorJoe Inc.™, combat poverty daily by making small loans to borrowers around the world. We believe in fair access to affordable capital for people to improve their own lives.
Often only a relatively small amount of money stands in the way of Kiva borrowers and their dreams. Whether it’s a Kenyan farmer who needs $500 in order to double her grain production, or a young Bolivian woman who lacks the $1,500 tuition for nursing school, Kiva lenders provide a hand up to these and countless other borrowers.
Join us and make a loan today.
- Choose a borrower
Browse hundreds of borrower profiles and find a story that connects with you.
- Make a loan
Click ‘Lend’ to send money via our Field Partners, who vet, distribute and administer each loan.
- Get repaid
Receive updates as the borrowers you support succeed and repay their loans.
When borrowers repay, that money is yours to keep, donate to Kiva or lend again to empower someone new!
We are a non-profit organization with a mission to connect people through lending to alleviate poverty. Leveraging the internet and a worldwide network of microfinance institutions, Kiva lets individuals lend as little as $25 to help create opportunity around the world.
Get started today
Get started — choose one of these Kiva borrowers...
... or browse all available loans
There are 4,657 loans currently seeking funding on Kiva.