Ner...Read their story >
Join Giri Fox on Kiva
Every day, Kiva connects thousands of people to borrowers and partner institutions around the world, working together to create opportunity and alleviate poverty. It only takes $25 to get started.
- Beauty SalonPhilippinesNera is a married woman with four children. She is a very hard-working entrepreneur. Nera is 42 years old, and three of her children are currently in school.
Ner...Read their story >Funding via Negros Women for Tomorrow Foundation (NWTF)
- Animal SalesPakistanExpenditures that increase daily have compelled Irshad to initiate her own business of selling animals. She is 59 years old, a married woman doing business with the help o...Read their story >Funding via Kashf Foundation
- Grocery StoreRwandaAlex is 35 years old and is married, with children. Due to his experience and background, Alex was nominated as the group leader for Tuzamurane. Alex is the person on the b...Read their story >Funding via VisionFund Rwanda
- Beauty SalonPalestineSahar, who appears in the photo, is 27 years old and comes from Dier Al-Balah City, in Gaza Strip. She has one adorable child, and she is trying hard to provide him all the...Read their story >Funding via Palestine for Credit & Development (FATEN)
- RetailBoliviaThe communal loan group Manantial will begin its first loan cycle with Pro Mujer, as part of the Centro Focal Juan Pablo II. It is made up of ten members and is led by offi...Read their story >Funding via Fundación Pro Mujer
Kiva lenders, like Giri Fox, combat poverty daily by making small loans to borrowers around the world. We believe in fair access to affordable capital for people to improve their own lives.
Often only a relatively small amount of money stands in the way of Kiva borrowers and their dreams. Whether it’s a Kenyan farmer who needs $500 in order to double her grain production, or a young Bolivian woman who lacks the $1,500 tuition for nursing school, Kiva lenders provide a hand up to these and countless other borrowers.
Join us and make a loan today.
- Choose a borrower
Browse hundreds of borrower profiles and find a story that connects with you.
- Make a loan
Click ‘Lend’ to send money via our Field Partners, who vet, distribute and administer each loan.
- Get repaid
Receive updates as the borrowers you support succeed and repay their loans.
When borrowers repay, that money is yours to keep, donate to Kiva or lend again to empower someone new!
We are a non-profit organization with a mission to connect people through lending to alleviate poverty. Leveraging the internet and a worldwide network of microfinance institutions, Kiva lets individuals lend as little as $25 to help create opportunity around the world.
Get started today
Get started — choose one of these Kiva borrowers...
... or browse all available loans
There are 4,575 loans currently seeking funding on Kiva.