Join FABRIS on Kiva
Every day, Kiva connects thousands of people to borrowers and partner institutions around the world, working together to create opportunity and alleviate poverty. It only takes $25 to get started.
- CerealsPhilippinesMarcelina is a hardworking entrepreneur who has a buy-and-sell rice business in the Philippines. She is borrowing PHP 20,000 through NWTF to buy more sacks of rice to s...Read their story >Funding via Negros Women for Tomorrow Foundation, Inc. (NWTF)
- LivestockEl SalvadorJose works in the cattle and agricultural industries along with his wife. He has two dependent children, and he could only go to school until the third grade and couldn't c...Read their story >Funding via CrediCampo
- Clothing SalesEl SalvadorLucia is requesting a new loan because she wants to expand her inventory. Once she has the money, she will buy blouses, shorts, skirts, etc. to take advantage of the busy s...Read their story >Funding via PADECOMSM
- General StoreColombiaLina is 34 years old and lives in the municipality of Medellin. She’s a happy, married woman who has three children, two daughters and one son, who are great kids thanks to...Read their story >Funding via Interactuar
- Food StallEcuadorMariuxi is divorced, and lives with her two daughters, ages 23 and 13, and her 4 year old granddaughter, who has started school. They live in the Francisco Pacheco neighbo...Read their story >Funding via Fundación ESPOIR
Kiva lenders, like FABRIS, combat poverty daily by making small loans to borrowers around the world. We believe in fair access to affordable capital for people to improve their own lives.
Often only a relatively small amount of money stands in the way of Kiva borrowers and their dreams. Whether it’s a Kenyan farmer who needs $500 in order to double her grain production, or a young Bolivian woman who lacks the $1,500 tuition for nursing school, Kiva lenders provide a hand up to these and countless other borrowers.
Join us and make a loan today.
- Choose a borrower
Browse hundreds of borrower profiles and find a story that connects with you.
- Make a loan
Click ‘Lend’ to send money via our Field Partners, who vet, distribute and administer each loan.
- Get repaid
Receive updates as the borrowers you support succeed and repay their loans.
When borrowers repay, that money is yours to keep, donate to Kiva or lend again to empower someone new!
We are a non-profit organization with a mission to connect people through lending to alleviate poverty. Leveraging the internet and a worldwide network of microfinance institutions, Kiva lets individuals lend as little as $25 to help create opportunity around the world.
Get started today
Get started — choose one of these Kiva borrowers...
... or browse all available loans
There are 4,285 loans currently seeking funding on Kiva.