Join FABRIS on Kiva
Every day, Kiva connects thousands of people to borrowers and partner institutions around the world, working together to create opportunity and alleviate poverty. It only takes $25 to get started.
- General StorePhilippinesMarilou is 28 years old, single with two children. She works hard to provide for her family. She runs a general store in the Philippines and requested a PHP 25000 loan thr...Read their story >Funding via Negros Women for Tomorrow Foundation, Inc. (NWTF)
- PigsVietnamMrs. Lien, 33, is a Thai ethnic lady who is married and has two children: a 12-year-old boy and 5-year-old girl. Lien and her husband work very hard at agricultural product...Read their story >Funding via Entrepreneurs du Monde - Anh Chi Em
- TailoringPakistanRazia is a 38-year-old woman entrepreneur. She lives in village “Khara” located in Gujranwala, Pakistan. Her husband has been working as a laborer for many years, and he is...Read their story >Funding via Jinnah Welfare Society (JWS)
- AgricultureEl SalvadorAdrian, aged 58, lives in his own house with his wife and son. For over 15 years he has worked growing corn and selling his products in the local area and has used his earn...Read their story >Funding via Apoyo Integral
- SewingColombiaLina is 40 years old and the mother of four children, of whom two are still minors. She is a tireless worker who opened her seamstress shop in the year 2006 with the help o...Read their story >Funding via Fundación Mario Santo Domingo (FMSD)
Kiva lenders, like FABRIS, combat poverty daily by making small loans to borrowers around the world. We believe in fair access to affordable capital for people to improve their own lives.
Often only a relatively small amount of money stands in the way of Kiva borrowers and their dreams. Whether it’s a Kenyan farmer who needs $500 in order to double her grain production, or a young Bolivian woman who lacks the $1,500 tuition for nursing school, Kiva lenders provide a hand up to these and countless other borrowers.
Join us and make a loan today.
- Choose a borrower
Browse hundreds of borrower profiles and find a story that connects with you.
- Make a loan
Click ‘Lend’ to send money via our Field Partners, who vet, distribute and administer each loan.
- Get repaid
Receive updates as the borrowers you support succeed and repay their loans.
When borrowers repay, that money is yours to keep, donate to Kiva or lend again to empower someone new!
We are a non-profit organization with a mission to connect people through lending to alleviate poverty. Leveraging the internet and a worldwide network of microfinance institutions, Kiva lets individuals lend as little as $25 to help create opportunity around the world.
Get started today
Get started — choose one of these Kiva borrowers...
... or browse all available loans
There are 3,776 loans currently seeking funding on Kiva.