Join FABRIS on Kiva
Every day, Kiva connects thousands of people to borrowers and partner institutions around the world, working together to create opportunity and alleviate poverty. It only takes $25 to get started.
- FarmingKenyaWycliffe is 75 years old and has 10 children. He has been a farmer for more than 20 years and is always said to be a very experienced farmer. Even though Wycliffe is the o...Read their story >Funding via One Acre Fund
- General StoreEl SalvadorMirna is 31 years old. Her husband earns a living through agriculture and they have a son who goes to school.
Mirna has had a shop for more than 10 years and sh...Read their story >Funding via CrediCampo
- Primary/secondary school costsNigeriaRabiu is a maize farmer from Gyaranya village. Rabiu is happy to be a member of Babban Gona, a partner in the fight against poverty. Building on his previous input loan, Ra...Read their story >Funding via Babban Gona Farmers Organization
- Fruits & VegetablesEcuadorZoila is a 49 year old single woman. She is characterized as a hard working woman, and she makes her living selling fruits and vegetables in a room she rents. She buys wh...Read their story >Funding via VisionFund Ecuador
- PigsIndonesiaPutri Nabu is a loan group of 19 women who are willing to help their husbands fulfill their families’ needs since the lack of rain this season has made it impossible to gro...Read their story >Funding via Tanaoba Lais Manekat Foundation (TLM)
Kiva lenders, like FABRIS, combat poverty daily by making small loans to borrowers around the world. We believe in fair access to affordable capital for people to improve their own lives.
Often only a relatively small amount of money stands in the way of Kiva borrowers and their dreams. Whether it’s a Kenyan farmer who needs $500 in order to double her grain production, or a young Bolivian woman who lacks the $1,500 tuition for nursing school, Kiva lenders provide a hand up to these and countless other borrowers.
Join us and make a loan today.
- Choose a borrower
Browse hundreds of borrower profiles and find a story that connects with you.
- Make a loan
Click ‘Lend’ to send money via our Field Partners, who vet, distribute and administer each loan.
- Get repaid
Receive updates as the borrowers you support succeed and repay their loans.
When borrowers repay, that money is yours to keep, donate to Kiva or lend again to empower someone new!
We are a non-profit organization with a mission to connect people through lending to alleviate poverty. Leveraging the internet and a worldwide network of microfinance institutions, Kiva lets individuals lend as little as $25 to help create opportunity around the world.
Get started today
Get started — choose one of these Kiva borrowers...
... or browse all available loans
There are 6,847 loans currently seeking funding on Kiva.