Join FABRIS on Kiva
Every day, Kiva connects thousands of people to borrowers and partner institutions around the world, working together to create opportunity and alleviate poverty. It only takes $25 to get started.
- Food Production/SalesEl SalvadorFátima studied until the seventh grade of primary school. She is in a common-law relationship and her partner works in street surveying. She has not had children with her p...Read their story >Funding via CrediCampo
- General StoreKenyaJoan is a happily married lady and a proud mother of three children. They live in a village in Kisumu county where she also runs her business. She is a hard-working general...Read their story >Funding via Kenya ECLOF
- Clothing SalesSierra LeoneJosephine leads a group of four members in Self-help Solidarity Group. She is shown at the right of the picture.
Josephine is thirty-one years of age, a married...Read their story >Funding via Association for Rural Development (ARD)
- Personal Housing ExpensesMozambiqueFelix, 48, is a farm machine operator. He is married and the father of three minor children, who attend primary and secondary school. He lives in a house he owns.
Read their story >Funding via Hluvuku-Adsema
- AgricultureSamoaSolialofi is a 42 year old mother with 3 children and had a small business of selling vegetables(cabbage, eggplant, cucumber) in her community to earn a living. Solialofi r...Read their story >Funding via South Pacific Business Development (SPBD) - Samoa
Kiva lenders, like FABRIS, combat poverty daily by making small loans to borrowers around the world. We believe in fair access to affordable capital for people to improve their own lives.
Often only a relatively small amount of money stands in the way of Kiva borrowers and their dreams. Whether it’s a Kenyan farmer who needs $500 in order to double her grain production, or a young Bolivian woman who lacks the $1,500 tuition for nursing school, Kiva lenders provide a hand up to these and countless other borrowers.
Join us and make a loan today.
- Choose a borrower
Browse hundreds of borrower profiles and find a story that connects with you.
- Make a loan
Click ‘Lend’ to send money via our Field Partners, who vet, distribute and administer each loan.
- Get repaid
Receive updates as the borrowers you support succeed and repay their loans.
When borrowers repay, that money is yours to keep, donate to Kiva or lend again to empower someone new!
We are a non-profit organization with a mission to connect people through lending to alleviate poverty. Leveraging the internet and a worldwide network of microfinance institutions, Kiva lets individuals lend as little as $25 to help create opportunity around the world.
Get started today
Get started — choose one of these Kiva borrowers...
... or browse all available loans
There are 4,659 loans currently seeking funding on Kiva.